Desperation

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Obama Has Plenty of Time to Drop Biden | The Weekly Standard

I hope he does. Then I hope Hillary tells him to go fuck himself. She has a shot in 2016 either way. She won't forget what he did to her and more importantly neither does Bill.

This guy is a LOSER no matter how you spin it. He fooled an entire nation once...and world Let's wise up and not fall for it gain.

Romney may be no bargain but why would anyone in their right mind sign up for 4 more years of this bullshit.

P.S. Look at the way he has all of us here fighting over something we rally can't control by any other means than voting him out.

Why would Obama drop Biden?

Biden is the ideal butt buddy.

I hope he does. Then I hope Hillary tells him to go fuck himself. She has a shot in 2016 either way. She won't forget what he did to her and more importantly neither does Bill.

This guy is a LOSER no matter how you spin it. He fooled an entire nation once...and world Let's wise up and not fall for it gain.

Romney may be no bargain but why would anyone in their right mind sign up for 4 more years of this bullshit.

P.S. Look at the way he has all of us here fighting over something we rally can't control by any other means than voting him out.

Break up the dumb and dumber team...........Hollywood will never stand for it....

I don't believe that Hillary would say no. I believe she'd jump at the chance, but then, Obama would have to keep looking over his shoulder. Never turn your back on a Clinton.

Help thy self....

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg

I laughed and laughed, and when I caught my breath, I laughed some more.

The only value of a VP side-kick in the race is what he says.

But the only proper use to which Biden can be put is to keep him all bottled up and silent as a shroud.

Biden is the running mate who serves no purpose!

And worse yet, if anything were to happen to the President, that's the moron who would become President? Are you fucking kidding me?

Obamaphile liberal Democrats don't know whether they wish to suffer the slings and arrows associated with dumping the dork from their ticket. But they REALLY aren't that happy with the prospect that Biden has to be unmuzzled long enough to have a debate against Congressman Ryan.

Heads we win, you dopey Dims, and tails you lose! :D

Enjoy!

Forum List

Back