Desperation Watch: Democrats propose extending Bush Tax Cuts

Honey don't project. I bet a dime you were still in school under Clinton. I was raising kids!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And it must have been a lot of them if you couldn't get by on $100,000 a year in Ohio.

I find it interesting that you can say that without knowing the cost of living in Ohio...

Well, I will tell you this. My wife and I are in the 200K bracket. We are comfortable. We save very ittle and do very little extra spending. We are not upper class. We are upper middle class perhaps, but by no means are we upper class.

Hell we aren't even 80K. Under Bush we were saving for retirement, had our home. Things were going good.

Under Obama? Our 401K has gone up in smoke, we can't afford to improve the house, our kids health insurance looks like it will be NON EXISTENT next year, and Democrats want to tell us things are IMPROVING????????

They can lie but real life tells you different.

Well the garden is littered with my victims.

Peepers and Shambrain have fallen by the way side.

'Tis fun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And it must have been a lot of them if you couldn't get by on $100,000 a year in Ohio.

I find it interesting that you can say that without knowing the cost of living in Ohio...

Well, I will tell you this. My wife and I are in the 200K bracket. We are comfortable. We save very ittle and do very little extra spending. We are not upper class. We are upper middle class perhaps, but by no means are we upper class.

Hell we aren't even 80K. Under Bush we were saving for retirement, had our home. Things were going good.

Under Obama? Our 401K has gone up in smoke, we can't afford to improve the house, our kids health insurance looks like it will be NON EXISTENT next year, and Democrats want to tell us things are IMPROVING????????

Your 401K went up in smoke months before Obama took office.

Mortgage plus RE taxes: 48K a year
Tuition and food for 2 kids in college 24K a year
Car payments.................................8K a year
Car insurance.................................5K a year
Life Insurance.................................2K a year
Heallth Insurance...........................19K a year
Utilities (Phone electric oil)..............15K a year

That is 120K a year....and I have not saved, my family has not eaten, we are not clothed

On 200K my net is about 130K

I am middle class living at best. We have a nice home, nothing extravagant....we have 2 cars.....we have heat and AC....we are comfortable.

But we are not living like the UPPER CLASSS.

Yes! You guys remember who took control in 2006?

Just as the economy started to improve under Republicans taking control in 1994, the economy started to tank under Democrats after 2006.

You think I don't know that. I Do.

That's still UNDER OBAMA. He was part of that gang in the Senate that contributed.

Sorry, you guys think you are going to skunk me on some political detail, but give it up.

I know the facts way better than you do.

:lol::lol:

Yes. That is true.

But I must believe that you are a smart enough gentleman to know how the market is affected by what our politicians say.

And if you recall, the Obama campaign in 2008 was all about "we are headed for the worst economy since the great depression"

And if you do not feel that such rhetoric was not in the best interest of the market, then you are simply a partisan poster on here.

Mortgage plus RE taxes: 48K a year
Tuition and food for 2 kids in college 24K a year
Car payments.................................8K a year
Car insurance.................................5K a year
Life Insurance.................................2K a year
Heallth Insurance...........................19K a year
Utilities (Phone electric oil)..............15K a year

That is 120K a year....and I have not saved, my family has not eaten, we are not clothed

On 200K my net is about 130K

I am middle class living at best. We have a nice home, nothing extravagant....we have 2 cars.....we have heat and AC....we are comfortable.

But we are not living like the UPPER CLASSS.

Don't bother explaining it to these arrogant sh*t's. They don't know, they don't care. They know better because they say so.

Hell, our electric has DOUBLED FROM LAST YEAR. And are we going to believe there are no taxes in that, contributing to the price?

Nooooooooooooo, Obama isn't hurting the middle class. He's cutting our taxes! Yeah right!

:lol::lol::lol:

I know because the cost of living in Ohio is a lot less than NY.

And yes, I do have a family.

How much less? How do you know?

Let's start with home prices, shall we?

US Home Prices and USA Heat Map - Trulia Real Estate Search - Trulia.com

Honey bunch! When you have to cite "stats" instead of actual experience, I can tell when you are lying!

I told you I would know.

A real family doesn't need some article with stats! They can tell you from their own experience.

Thank you for playing!

But notice what liberals do not want to talk about with this?

DEMOCRATS HAVING TO PLAY THIS PLOY TO GET ELECTED!

It's still a desperate ploy and liberals are mum about it!

:lol::lol::lol:

Honey bunch! When you have to cite "stats" instead of actual experience, I can tell when you are lying!

I told you I would know.

A real family doesn't need some article with stats! They can tell you from their own experience.

Thank you for playing!

I got more "actual experience" in the hair on my ass than you have in your whole fat-ass body.

If you expect me to believe that the cost of living in Ohio is on a par with NY, then you are dumber than your posts suggest.

I told you I would know.

Thank you for playing!

I got more "actual experience" in the hair on my ass than you have in your whole fat-ass body.

If you expect me to believe that the cost of living in Ohio is on a par with NY, then you are dumber than your posts suggest.

When you can quote me saying that, let me know!

That's not the issue and you know it! Nice attempt at deflection claiming that.

But I busted you. REAL FAMILIES DON'T HAVE TO CITE STATS ON HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO SUPPORT A FAMILY.

You did.

Nice try.

Liberal cowards strike again!

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -355 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
:cuckoo:

Regards,
jillian

If you can't debate the subject, just pull something like this and run away.

Cowards.

I told you I would know.

Thank you for playing!

But I busted you. REAL FAMILIES DON'T HAVE TO CITE STATS ON HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO SUPPORT A FAMILY.

You did.

Nice try.

I know exactly how much it cost to support a family and I know it costs more in NY than it does in Ohio and if you can't do it there on $100,000 a year, then it's because:

a. Obama is the President

or

b. You don't know how the manage money.

I told you I would know.

Thank you for playing!

I agree....but I am confused....you were concurring with Peepers who was arguing that the national category of the classes is appropriate for ALL states.

SO I am confused. Do you feel the income in Ohio to call someone upper class should be the same as it is in NY?

You did.

Nice try.

I know exactly how much it cost to support a family and I know it costs more in NY than it does in Ohio and if you can't do it there on $100,000 a year, then it's because:

a. Obama is the President

or

b. You don't know how the manage money.

You do? When you don't have a family???????

And that's not the issue. YOU SAID you KNOW how much it costs to raise a family IN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I asked you how much less does it cost?

You don't know. You don't know how much it costs for NY OR Ohio.

I told you I would know.

Thank you for playing!

I agree....but I am confused....you were concurring with Peepers who was arguing that the national category of the classes is appropriate for ALL states.

SO I am confused. Do you feel the income in Ohio to call someone upper class should be the same as it is in NY?

I don't.

Compare you too.

You cited your OWN FAMILY FINANCE to back up your argument.

He cites some article?

RED FLAG! He's lying. ;)

Forum List

Back