Desperation Watch: Democrats propose extending Bush Tax Cuts

Face it Peepers, you have been busted for talking about your butt.

Come back when you can talk from EXPERIENCE LIKE I CAN!

Yeah, you keep on believing that... YOU have no idea what you're talking about. I feel for you if you can't manage a family on 200K a year - and if Long Island is too much for you, why don't you move? Who the hell wants to live on LI anyway? You must be one of the properly-groomed easily-influenced sheeple consumers of useless crap - AKA republican. Anyway, my lunch break is over.

Yeah and what evidence do you have for that? Raising a family yourself???

You are the one that thought you could raise a family on 40K!!!!!!

Face it you are busted as talking out your butt!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit. The Census Bureau shows the middle class as 20% of the country earning between $40,000 and $95,000 annually. People making $200K a year are considered to be part of the upper class.

NOW. Politics & Economy. Who is the Middle Class? Overview | PBS

Yeah! Don't you know Liberals decide who is rich and poor! :mad:

FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!

Have you tried to raise a family on that???????????

You are some kid who doesn't have a family to support right?

You have to be to be this damn clueless on how much it takes to raise a family to think you can even afford braces for your kid on this.

40K!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Instead o' whinin' & carrying-on......shouldn't you be OUT.....lookin' for a JOB??!!! :confused:

Boy I bet you hope for that. You sure won't win any debates while I'm in here.

But by no means am I living an upper calss lifestyle.

Yes, actually, you are. If I get you correctly, and the "new" middle class is 200K, I guess that makes me working poor, right - along with 20% of this country? Wonderful. But hey, at least you still get your tax break, so what are you bitching about?

Yeah, because Peepers who has no freaking clue how much it takes to raise a family, says so.

Is there anyone so ARROGANTLY convinced of their "rightness" like a liberal living in their own arrogant ignorance?

Yes, actually, you are. If I get you correctly, and the "new" middle class is 200K, I guess that makes me working poor, right - along with 20% of this country? Wonderful. But hey, at least you still get your tax break, so what are you bitching about?

I am not bitching at all. I pay my taxes and never complain.
I am not saying the new middle class is 200K.
What I am saying is that whereas 200K would be upper class in the middle of Iowa, it is by no means upper class in NYC.

And not to insult you, the truth is, you are not living a middle class lifestyle at 50K.

You do not own a car. You do not own a home. You are likely saving very little for retirement. You are pissing away 1100 a month on rent that you will never seeb back as you would with a mortgage.

Sadly, 50K allows for a single person to have a middle class life in Iowa, but it does not allow a middle class life for a single person in NYC. It allows for you to live comfortably but with very few extras above and beyond the necessities.

How will that do for you with children?

And that is quite convenient that a government bureaucracy spins such nonsense.

It's only in recent times that people who live in 3 bedroom 2 bath tract homes in the suburbs of major metros are considered upper class. And why is this? To provide a pretext to increase their taxes. They are wager earners who work for a living - and unable to shelter investment income the way the truly wealthy do. They are, for the most part, trapped. Many have houses with eroded or negative equity so selling and moving is problematic. Quitting their jobs to move to a low tax area is infeasible. Yep. They're trapped. And the politicians know it and are setting them up.

Let's put it this way. I'm not giving out my family's income, but I know one thing.

We don't live high on the hog and we sure make more than 40K.

I don't see how ANYONE can afford a house and have a couple kids making 40K.

A SINGLE person could live high on the hog making that (at least in Ohio) but with a family???? Oh man it's impossible!

Sounds like someone is trying to maintain too-large a house!!

:rolleyes:

Yeah, Obama better make us live more poorly while his family takes another shopping trip to Paris!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

You said here first!

Liberals are going to decide who is rich, who is "poor," who is living too "well" and if you are, they will make sure that stops!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should try living in New York with kids making $200,000 as a family before you make your judgment. Or at least talk to people like this and ask them if they feel upper class..... I'm pretty sure that won't happen though.

I seriously doubt this "know it all" even has kids, or has ANY idea how much it costs to pay for a house, insurance, medical insurance, braces, clothes, food, education and all the rest to raise even a couple kids.

You surely-do spend an awful-lot-o'-time moanin' & groanin'.​

If you filled-in all that moanin' & groanin' time....with a job....you might be in a little-better-shape.​

You spend a lot of time saying nothing just to say it, because you can't stand I'm telling you what you don't want to hear!

You don't have a family to raise either, right?

Let's put it this way. I'm not giving out my family's income, but I know one thing.

We don't live high on the hog and we sure make more than 40K.

I don't see how ANYONE can afford a house and have a couple kids making 40K.

A SINGLE person could live high on the hog making that (at least in Ohio) but with a family???? Oh man it's impossible!

Yeah, Obama better make us live more poorly while his family takes another shopping trip to Paris!!!!!!

You said here first!

Liberals are going to decide who is rich, who is "poor," who is living too "well" and if you are, they will make sure that stops!!!!!!!!!

Fear not, for on January 20, 2013 when St Sarah assumes control, your lost life of oppulence and plenty will magically return just like that.

Oh it's OBVIOUSLY A PLOY! ;)

But how dumb do they think this is?

It's like saying they are going to cut taxes for those who don't pay them in the first place!

Yes, I know the middle class pays taxes, but who REALLY pays those taxes, and you know it's those supposed "rich" that Obama hates.

This is OBVIOUSLY a Democrat trick. The question is, how many guillible will fall for it.
That's the same-thing the Republican-hu$tler$ said, regarding Bill Clinton's tax-increases....​

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

:eusa_whistle:

So keep on with your BS and I will tell you the facts.
....And, I'll show you a SUCCESSFUL-Presidency!!!!!

Ya' got NOTHIN', schoolgirl.

What I am saying is that whereas 200K would be upper class in the middle of Iowa, it is by no means upper class in NYC.

And not to insult you, the truth is, you are not living a middle class lifestyle at 50K.

You do not own a car. You do not own a home. You are likely saving very little for retirement. You are pissing away 1100 a month on rent that you will never seeb back as you would with a mortgage.

Sadly, 50K allows for a single person to have a middle class life in Iowa, but it does not allow a middle class life for a single person in NYC. It allows for you to live comfortably but with very few extras above and beyond the necessities.

Yeah here in Ohio, it takes about 100K for a family to live "comfortably."

Unfortunately under Obama, we don't even make that.

Out in California? Hell I remember how much housing was in the 70s (when I lived there). Three hundred a month rent would hardly get you a tar paper shack and that was almost 40 years ago! I can't imagine how bad it is now! :eek:

You do the inflation numbers and figure it has to be bad.

I have no idea how people make it under Obama in CA.

You said here first!

Fear not, for on January 20, 2013 when St Sarah assumes control, your lost life of oppulence and plenty will magically return just like that.

Liberals always tell you who they fear. ;)

Out in California? Hell I remember how much housing was in the 70s (when I lived there). Three hundred a month rent would hardly get you a tar paper shack and that was almost 40 years ago! I can't imagine how bad it is now! :eek:

What, you got like 20 kids or something?

Lets break it down:

50K=30K after fed, state, local and insurance contribution
30K usable income
13K on rent
that leaves 17K
1K in commuting to work
That leaves 16K
2K in utilities, laundry, cable, etc.
that leaves 14K

So that leaves you 270 a week to eat, clothe yourself, SAVE, donate to charity.....and please note: YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU OWN OF VALUE

Sorry...but 50K is not middle class for a single person in NYC.

And 200K is not UPPER class for a family of four.

It affords a comfortable middle class lifestyle.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt this "know it all" even has kids, or has ANY idea how much it costs to pay for a house, insurance, medical insurance, braces, clothes, food, education and all the rest to raise even a couple kids.

You surely-do spend an awful-lot-o'-time moanin' & groanin'.​

If you filled-in all that moanin' & groanin' time....with a job....you might be in a little-better-shape.​

You spend a lot of time saying nothing just to say it, because you can't stand I'm telling you what you don't want to hear!

You don't have a family to raise either, right?

Been there....done that.....and, not just in my imagination, schoolgirl.

That's the same-thing the Republican-hu$tler$ said, regarding Bill Clinton's tax-increases....​

:eusa_whistle:

So keep on with your BS and I will tell you the facts.
....And, I'll show you a SUCCESSFUL-Presidency!!!!!

Ya' got NOTHIN', schoolgirl.​

DID YOU READ THOSE SO CALLED "ACCOMPLISHMENTS??????" Bwahhahahaa!

MOVING ILLINOIS RESIDENTS FROM WELFARE TO WORK

http://clinton3.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishments/states/Illinois.html

THAT'S WELFARE REFORM YOU DUMBASS! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess who made Clinton do that??????????

Clinton vetoed Welfare reform several times before REPUBLICANS FORCED HIM TO SIGN IT!

Now he takes CREDIT FOR IT. :lol::lol::lol::lol: That's just what I told you.

Thank you for MAKING MY ARGUMENT.

You are completely clueless!

Last edited:

You said here first!

....Or, still tryin' to daydream her way outta Jr. High.

What, you got like 20 kids or something?

Do ANY of you liberals have family?

Or do they allow that with gay marriages?

Cheap shot I know but you started it! :D

You said here first!

....Or, still tryin' to daydream her way outta Jr. High.​

Honey don't project. I bet a dime you were still in school under Clinton. I was raising kids!

Honey don't project. I bet a dime you were still in school under Clinton. I was raising kids!

And it must have been a lot of them if you couldn't get by on $100,000 a year in Ohio.

And it must have been a lot of them if you couldn't get by on $100,000 a year in Ohio.

I find it interesting that you can say that without knowing the cost of living in Ohio...

Well, I will tell you this. My wife and I are in the 200K bracket. We are comfortable. We save very ittle and do very little extra spending. We are not upper class. We are upper middle class perhaps, but by no means are we upper class.

Forum List

Back