Desperation Watch: Democrats propose extending Bush Tax Cuts

The reasons NYC, Miami, and nearly all of Cali have higher real estate is more people think it's a desirable place. Many move away for what they consider a normal cost of living.

Supply and demand, we shouldn't have to subsidize your living in a high demand area beyond what you already get in higher mortgage and property tax credit. Most would agree with that even though you don't. Best wishes with your college athletes, mine are done and I miss driving 2,000 miles round trip to see about 20 minutes of wrestling.

You know, I come on here to debate to either prove I am right or be proven I am wrong.
I was proven to be wrong.
I did not take into consideration the tax brweak I get with higher amounts of interest and taxes, nor did I really consider the idea of my real estate is more expensive as it is deemed more valuable property (land wise).

I accept defeat on this one. I do see your point and I would defend it if approached with my original sentiments.

As I said, my boy gave it up. Heck, even with fall ball, 600-800 miles a weekend.

I always wished he chose football over lacrosse. Free ride to many insitiuitions....but as he put it...When I am 40 I will regret football.....when I am 40, I will not feel the pain from lacrosse.

He is happy with netiher as he enters his Junior year.

The reasons NYC, Miami, and nearly all of Cali have higher real estate is more people think it's a desirable place. Many move away for what they consider a normal cost of living.

Supply and demand, we shouldn't have to subsidize your living in a high demand area beyond what you already get in higher mortgage and property tax credit. Most would agree with that even though you don't. Best wishes with your college athletes, mine are done and I miss driving 2,000 miles round trip to see about 20 minutes of wrestling.

You know, I come on here to debate to either prove I am right or be proven I am wrong.
I did not take into consideration the tax brweak I get with higher amounts of interest and taxes, nor did I really consider the idea of my real estate is more expensive as it is deemed more valuable property (land wise).

I accept defeat on this one. I do see your point and I would defend it if approached with my original sentiments.

As I said, my boy gave it up. Heck, even with fall ball, 600-800 miles a weekend.

I always wished he chose football over lacrosse. Free ride to many insitiuitions....but as he put it...When I am 40 I will regret football.....when I am 40, I will not feel the pain from lacrosse.

Your a highly successfull guy with a great family, your a big man by admitting your wrong.
I don't totally dissagree with your point and maybe on that side when I move to cali/miami/or colorado in retirement.

One of my Son's passed on a free ride at stanform to go to Iowa, Which killed me as I was showing him article of how successful thier B school grads were. He was still 16, a 3X state champion and wanted to go where his beloved coach went. He becam an all american and wants to be a coach himself. So if he's happy I'm happy.

Your a highly successfull guy with a great family, your a big man by admitting your wrong.
I don't totally dissagree with your point and maybe on that side when I move to cali/miami/or colorado in retirement.

One of my Son's passed on a free ride at stanform to go to Iowa, Which killed me as I was showing him article of how successful thier B school grads were. He was still 16, a 3X state champion and wanted to go where his beloved coach went. He becam an all american and wants to be a coach himself. So if he's happy I'm happy.

You know, as long as our kids are happy, that is all that matters to me.
I urged him to stick with it, but I am glad he didnt.

Sounds like your made the sound decision.

Have a great day.

Senate Democrats will soon advance a plan to make permanent President George W. Bush's 2001 tax cuts for middle-class Americans earning less than $200,000, but let the tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans expire, two Senate party aides said Tuesday. They will also propose to reinstate a 45% estate tax on individuals for the next two years.

Read more: Democrats to Propose Extending Middle-Class Tax Cuts - TIME

Didn't read your own article, I see. Middle class tax cuts stay in place but the bogus tax cuts for the uber wealthy will expire. Dumbass.

Exactly but you won't catch samurai admitting how WRONG he is AGAIN, he will just run away from this thread to start another based on something he cut and pasted from a blog.

The fact is that Dems want to leave the middle class tax cuts in place so how does samurai actually believe that this upsets or bothers the left??

The only ones are wrong is you guys.

Reading comprehension much????

The only thing BOGUS is a middle class tax cut! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who really pays the taxes in this country????

It's those people you claim are rich!!!!!

The people you idiots claim are "middle class" a lot of time aren't paying the taxes. Certainly not the bulk of them.

40K a year with a family is "middle class?????????"

That's not a tax cut, that's a sneaky welfare to buy votes. This is vote buying by the Democrats that the "rich" will pay for.

It's WEALTH DISTRIBUTION called a "tax cut."

You get it now?

Tax cuts for the rich???

Have any of you idiots ever got a job from a poor person? Oh that's right, you don't work in our economy. You work for some "think tank" right? Those of whom are out of school. :lol::lol:

Totally clueless to how this economy works. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit. The Census Bureau shows the middle class as 20% of the country earning between $40,000 and $95,000 annually. People making $200K a year are considered to be part of the upper class.

NOW. Politics & Economy. Who is the Middle Class? Overview | PBS

Your link is a story from 2004 based upon information two or three years prior to that.

Not applicable to the current discussion.

Try again.

Funny but at least peepers provided something REAL to support her numbers. So where are the ones that support the numbers that YOU agreed with??

Got anything REAL?

Did you ever hear what Mark Twain had to say to that?

"There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies and statistics."

When you have to quote bureaucratic stats because you don't have real EXPERIENCE, that's saying you don't have a FREAKING CLUE. :lol::lol::lol:

Especially when those "stats" tell us a FAMILY making 40K is "middle class."

You ever tried to support a family on 40K?????????? :lol::lol::lol:

I can't even begin to think how anyone could manage that without government goodies. :cuckoo:

Didn't read your own article, I see. Middle class tax cuts stay in place but the bogus tax cuts for the uber wealthy will expire. Dumbass.

Exactly but you won't catch samurai admitting how WRONG he is AGAIN, he will just run away from this thread to start another based on something he cut and pasted from a blog.

The fact is that Dems want to leave the middle class tax cuts in place so how does samurai actually believe that this upsets or bothers the left??

The only ones are wrong is you guys.

Reading comprehension much????

The only thing BOGUS is a middle class tax cut! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who really pays the taxes in this country????

It's those people you claim are rich!!!!!

The people you idiots claim are "middle class" a lot of time aren't paying the taxes. Certainly not the bulk of them.

40K a year with a family is "middle class?????????"

That's not a tax cut, that's a sneaky welfare to buy votes. This is vote buying by the Democrats that the "rich" will pay for.

It's WEALTH DISTRIBUTION called a "tax cut."

You get it now?

Tax cuts for the rich???

Have any of you idiots ever got a job from a poor person? Oh that's right, you don't work in our economy. You work for some "think tank" right? Those of whom are out of school. :lol::lol:

Totally clueless to how this economy works. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Wow imagine that, you provide more spin and baseless opinions with no substance to support it. How typical. Your own article shoots down the premise of your thread but you are just too damn ignorant to understand that FACT.

Democrats have LONG supported extending the middle class tax cuts so why is it that you think that democrats would be upset or hurt by the fact that they are talking about leaving in what most democrats want to leave in?? Face it, as usual you've got NOTHING.

As for buying votes isn't that what W did when he basically said "vote for me and I will give you a tax cut" way back in 2000

Your link is a story from 2004 based upon information two or three years prior to that.

Not applicable to the current discussion.

Try again.

Funny but at least peepers provided something REAL to support her numbers. So where are the ones that support the numbers that YOU agreed with??

Got anything REAL?

Did you ever hear what Mark Twain had to say to that?

"There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies and statistics."

When you have to quote bureaucratic stats because you don't have real EXPERIENCE, that's saying you don't have a FREAKING CLUE. :lol::lol::lol:

Especially when those "stats" tell us a FAMILY making 40K is "middle class."

You ever tried to support a family on 40K?????????? :lol::lol::lol:

I can't even begin to think how anyone could manage that without government goodies. :cuckoo:

How typical, you ask for something real other than experience/opinion and are given what you asked for and then you whine and cry about getting what you asked for.

In the end you are left with the fact that peepers provided something REAL and tangible where as you have only provided OPINON which you can't substantiate.

Forum List

Back