Desperation At It's Worst....Maybe.

those friends of the very wealthy happen to be some of the richest Democrats in Congress

And who, at present, is trying to get even more tax breaks for the very wealthy, while at the very same time, increasing the burden of the working poor and middle class?

GOP, all the way!

Why don't you got start your own thread on these topics and quit littering this thread with your little ejaculations ?

Why can't you defend your thread against all comers? Because your premise is flawed, maybe? :cool:

And who, at present, is trying to get even more tax breaks for the very wealthy, while at the very same time, increasing the burden of the working poor and middle class?

GOP, all the way!

Why don't you got start your own thread on these topics and quit littering this thread with your little ejaculations ?

Why can't you defend your thread against all comers? Because your premise is flawed, maybe? :cool:

If I wanted to debate tax breaks I would start a thread on tax breaks.

Did you forget your ADD meds this morning ?

You haven't challenged anything.

You simply sit there and say "If" isn't such a big deal. That is fine...it is an opinion.

Or did you mean to skip defending Obama's slip into the world of gutter politics.

I challenged the contention than an "if" constituted "defamation and slander".

The premise of the article is that obama is desperate.

A court would answer the issue you think you are challenging.

Couldn't it just as easily be a sign of Romney's desperation? He's squealing like a stuck pig over an "if", when there's an easy solution!!! WHY?!?! :eusa_eh:

Hell no, there is no felony. Mitt Romney has lawyers that highly paid to see that such does not occur. He is just taking advantage of the fine print laws enacted by the freinds of the very wealthy that has allowed them to shelter trillions from taxes while the middle class and working poor pay full freight.

those friends of the very wealthy happen to be some of the richest Democrats in Congress

GOP, all the way!

wrong, your hero Obama is increasing the burden on the working and middle class..Taxes, strangling regulations on businesses that is being passed down to people..
you Obamabots just hate to admit it by using your "the wealthy" class warfare..

If I wanted to debate tax breaks I would start a thread on tax breaks.

Did you forget your ADD meds this morning ?

It's the core of the whole discussion. Take that away and we're into mental masturbation territory.

I challenged the contention than an "if" constituted "defamation and slander".

Couldn't it just as easily be a sign of Romney's desperation? He's squealing like a stuck pig over an "if", when there's an easy solution!!! WHY?!?! :eusa_eh:

You could look at it that way.

His whole objective is to put Obama on the defensive and challenging this kind of tripe is just what he needs to be doing.

If I were him, I'd be going after Cutter.

His whole objective is to put Obama on the defensive and challenging this kind of tripe is just what he needs to be doing.

Doesn't make sense. It would be demeaning to Romney. He's got bigger fish to fry than Cutter.

The smokescreen is that it's all very easy for Romney to clear up. If there's no felony, what's the problem?

if there's no felony...if there was he'd be in jail..
and if they are going to scream for him to release his tax returns I think the people should call for ALL members of Congress to release theirs.. oh and their college transcripts too.

Hell no, there is no felony. Mitt Romney has lawyers that highly paid to see that such does not occur. He is just taking advantage of the fine print laws enacted by the freinds of the very wealthy that has allowed them to shelter trillions from taxes while the middle class and working poor pay full freight.

If people like you were paying full freight we woudnt be 16 trillion in debt.

Not at all, there is everything wrong with what she said. I am a working Joe who is going to have my limited wealth redistributed by this administration. I am posting on a message board. She represents the administration of the POTUS. She is saying things that she has no evidence to make. At least with Obama when I say IF, we have the evidence of his claim to being born in Kenya. I don't make these things up.

Dumb ass. If you are a working Joe, then your limited wealth had been distributed upward for the last 30 years.

you think most people buy that crap?

Well we know you are poor. So we can see your trickle down has worked so well for you.

Anyways so the op a hardcore rightwinger who hates obama makes an antiobama thread about how he will lose based on an opinion piece...

Yawn

You haven't challenged anything.

You simply sit there and say "If" isn't such a big deal. That is fine...it is an opinion.

Or did you mean to skip defending Obama's slip into the world of gutter politics.

The GOP has been playing that game for the last four years. So the President is finally taking the fight to you fellows, and now you are whining and pissing like a spanked little girl. Funny:badgrin:

Nobody's whining here.

Romney just found his balls (something we've all been waiting for) and now Obama is desperate.

Look at the urine spraying liberal hysteria over on the "You didn't get there on your own" thread.

It speaks volumes to the fact that Obama knows there is a latent tsunami out that there is going to wash his ass back to Chicago in November.

The fact that Obama is sending out his ladies of the night to do this kind of thing only tells me that Mitt has him very scared.

Yeah you guys having been calling him desperate for 3 years now.

Dumb ass. If you are a working Joe, then your limited wealth had been distributed upward for the last 30 years.

you think most people buy that crap?

Well we know you are poor. So we can see your trickle down has worked so well for you.

Anyways so the op a hardcore rightwinger who hates obama makes an antiobama thread about how he will lose based on an opinion piece...

Yawn

I'm not poor, I'm comfortable and I have PRIDE I work to make that happen without relying on any of you to make it so..
so trickle down has worked just fine for me
but really you should worry about your own life, and I'll worry about mine, thanks

Doesn't make sense. It would be demeaning to Romney. He's got bigger fish to fry than Cutter.

I'd have my campaign poking at her. It would let others know they don't have open season.

I'd have my campaign poking at her. It would let others know they don't have open season.

Pretty cowardly, going after the little guy in order distract from the bigger question. If that made any legal sense, Obama would rightfully be "poking at" nearly every ad put out in support of Romney.

Pretty cowardly, going after the little guy in order distract from the bigger question. If that made any legal sense, Obama would rightfully be "poking at" nearly every ad put out in support of Romney.

If he could he would.

But he can't.

She's a whore.

If he could he would.

But he can't.

She's a whore.

Don't have a real response, so it's back to the gutter, I see! Is that really the line of reasoning that's going to attract all those independents Romney needs?!?! :eusa_eh:

If he could he would.

But he can't.

She's a whore.

Don't have a real response, so it's back to the gutter, I see! Is that really the line of reasoning that's going to attract all those independents Romney needs?!?! :eusa_eh:

CURL: From bad to worse for President Obama - Washington Times

At the end of last week, a liberal guest on a radio talk show declared that not much was going on in the presidential campaign — not much save for Mitt Romney’s tenure with Bain Capital and whether he would release 20 years worth of tax returns, as demanded by Team Obama.

But that’s the problem with those liberal goggles: When you put them on, you just can’t see the forest for the trees.

A lot happened last week — and none of it was good for President Obama.

Unable to run on his record, the president has of late turned sharply negative, blanketing the nation — and especially the swing states — with a barrage of what his campaign calls “contrast ads.” In all, the floundering incumbent has laid out some $100 million in what are plain old “attack” ads, dwarfing Mr. Romney’s ad spending.

One ad showed the presumptive Republican nominee singing “America the Beautiful” — off-key, of course. Overlaid on the screen are claims that Mr. Romney’s companies outsourced jobs to Mexico, India and China, and that he has had investments in Bermuda, Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

In June alone, the Obama campaign burned through $58 million — $70.8 million when combined with the Democratic National Committee. Meanwhile, for the second month in a row, the Romney machine outraised Mr. Obama and his partners $105 million to $70 million.

What much of the mainstream media missed — deliberately — was the effect of Mr. Obama’s negative onslaught. But the results were all there, albeit buried, in a New York Times/CBS News poll on Thursday, which found that Mr. Romney has taken the lead, 45 percent to 43 percent. In paragraph seven, the NYT states: “It is the first time Mr. Romney has shown a numeric edge in the Times/CBS poll since he emerged from the primaries as the presumptive nominee.” Well, that’s something that liberal talking head missed.

Team Romney, though, didn’t miss it. “Despite all of the negative advertising from the Obama campaign, polling numbers are exactly where they were before they started this onslaught,” the campaign said in a memo.

Back to the NYT: “The poll includes a drop in Mr. Obama’s favorability ratings, with 36 percent saying they viewed him favorably and 48 percent saying they did not. In April, 42 percent expressed a favorable opinion of him and 45 percent an unfavorable one.” If you’re keeping score at home, that’s a 6-point drop.

I'll let the numbers speak for themselves.

Obama has gone real negative and it isn't working.

Romney is saving for the counter when it counts (somehow some of that corporate planning and analysis seems to be present...whereas Obama is burning resources up early).

Old Fart can crow all he wants about the Real Clear map. It has been moving in Romney's direction and I don't see that stopping.

If I did, would that be "defamation and slander"?

The nitpicking won't work here. But you keep trying.

Obama said it and now Romney is spring loaded to make him pay for it.

All Romney needs are for the independents to keep falling off of Obama's wagon and right now they are dropping like flies.

Why? The questions haven't been answered. All we're getting is a smokescreen by Romney. The problem with smokescreens is that they don't last forever.
Conspiracy theory questions never get answered. That is no smokescreen. Just an acknowledgement that the people asking the questions are not dealing with a full deck of cards.

If he could he would.

But he can't.

She's a whore.

CURL: From bad to worse for President Obama - Washington Times

At the end of last week, a liberal guest on a radio talk show declared that not much was going on in the presidential campaign — not much save for Mitt Romney’s tenure with Bain Capital and whether he would release 20 years worth of tax returns, as demanded by Team Obama.

But that’s the problem with those liberal goggles: When you put them on, you just can’t see the forest for the trees.

A lot happened last week — and none of it was good for President Obama.

Unable to run on his record, the president has of late turned sharply negative, blanketing the nation — and especially the swing states — with a barrage of what his campaign calls “contrast ads.” In all, the floundering incumbent has laid out some $100 million in what are plain old “attack” ads, dwarfing Mr. Romney’s ad spending.

One ad showed the presumptive Republican nominee singing “America the Beautiful” — off-key, of course. Overlaid on the screen are claims that Mr. Romney’s companies outsourced jobs to Mexico, India and China, and that he has had investments in Bermuda, Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

In June alone, the Obama campaign burned through $58 million — $70.8 million when combined with the Democratic National Committee. Meanwhile, for the second month in a row, the Romney machine outraised Mr. Obama and his partners $105 million to $70 million.

What much of the mainstream media missed — deliberately — was the effect of Mr. Obama’s negative onslaught. But the results were all there, albeit buried, in a New York Times/CBS News poll on Thursday, which found that Mr. Romney has taken the lead, 45 percent to 43 percent. In paragraph seven, the NYT states: “It is the first time Mr. Romney has shown a numeric edge in the Times/CBS poll since he emerged from the primaries as the presumptive nominee.” Well, that’s something that liberal talking head missed.

Team Romney, though, didn’t miss it. “Despite all of the negative advertising from the Obama campaign, polling numbers are exactly where they were before they started this onslaught,” the campaign said in a memo.

Back to the NYT: “The poll includes a drop in Mr. Obama’s favorability ratings, with 36 percent saying they viewed him favorably and 48 percent saying they did not. In April, 42 percent expressed a favorable opinion of him and 45 percent an unfavorable one.” If you’re keeping score at home, that’s a 6-point drop.

I'll let the numbers speak for themselves.

Obama has gone real negative and it isn't working.

Romney is saving for the counter when it counts (somehow some of that corporate planning and analysis seems to be present...whereas Obama is burning resources up early).

Old Fart can crow all he wants about the Real Clear map. It has been moving in Romney's direction and I don't see that stopping.

Well, that's a relevant response at least. I'm still not sure we're not going to get a drip, drip drip of independents questioning the reasons why we're not seeing more returns out of Romney and what that means. At least you've come out of the gutter. :clap2:

The nitpicking won't work here. But you keep trying.

Obama said it and now Romney is spring loaded to make him pay for it.

All Romney needs are for the independents to keep falling off of Obama's wagon and right now they are dropping like flies.

Why? The questions haven't been answered. All we're getting is a smokescreen by Romney. The problem with smokescreens is that they don't last forever.
Conspiracy theory questions never get answered. That is no smokescreen. Just an acknowledgement that the people asking the questions are not dealing with a full deck of cards.

That's because Romney's hiding the cards!

Forum List

Back