Desperation At It's Worst....Maybe.

Why? The questions haven't been answered. All we're getting is a smokescreen by Romney. The problem with smokescreens is that they don't last forever.

There is no smokescreen here. You get Obama's words plain and simple. And what you get from Obama is a whore on TV suggesting Romney might be a felon.

The integrity of David Axelrod has to be measured in Angstroms.

The smokescreen is that it's all very easy for Romney to clear up. If there's no felony, what's the problem?

if there's no felony...if there was he'd be in jail..
and if they are going to scream for him to release his tax returns I think the people should call for ALL members of Congress to release theirs.. oh and their college transcripts too.

Not at all, there is everything wrong with what she said. I am a working Joe who is going to have my limited wealth redistributed by this administration. I am posting on a message board. She represents the administration of the POTUS. She is saying things that she has no evidence to make. At least with Obama when I say IF, we have the evidence of his claim to being born in Kenya. I don't make these things up.

Dumb ass. If you are a working Joe, then your limited wealth had been distributed upward for the last 30 years.

you think most people buy that crap?

Yes, most realize that it is the truth.

Walmart Heirs Worth More Than Entire Bottom 40% of Americans

The Walton family, heirs to the Walmart fortune during a recent study were found to be worth a total of $89.5 billion dollars. This sum is the amount that the bottom 41.5% of American families combined. That means that the six Walton families are worth more money than 48.8 million households in America. The analysis was completed by Josh Bivens of the Economic Policy Institute.

However, with all the rhetoric flying around, things still remain the same as they have been for the last three or more months.

President Obama 1.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

So what ?

You are probably the only one who worships that site.

And of course, you don't ever state that when Romney became the presumptive nominee....the map was 270 to 170 with toss ups. Now it is 221 to 180 with toss ups.

Directionally, things are not looking so good for Obama.....

But, the conventions are when it all hits.

Obama is losing the independent vote and most of them are still undecided. Statistically, the will desert him come November.

In the meantime, Sweet (wet) dreams.

Not at all, there is everything wrong with what she said. I am a working Joe who is going to have my limited wealth redistributed by this administration. I am posting on a message board. She represents the administration of the POTUS. She is saying things that she has no evidence to make. At least with Obama when I say IF, we have the evidence of his claim to being born in Kenya. I don't make these things up.

One doesn't require evidence for an "if". You're being particularly disingenuous, since the evidence is being withheld.

I'd like to see the lefty heads explode if someone went on Sunday Morning Talk Shows and said "If obama is porking David Axelrod three times a week.....".

Why go to the gutter? Surely you can come up with an example that isn't ridiculous! This just confirms my suspicion that you can't handle conversation outside the CON echo chamber.

Dumb ass. If you are a working Joe, then your limited wealth had been distributed upward for the last 30 years.

you think most people buy that crap?

Yes, most realize that it is the truth.

Walmart Heirs Worth More Than Entire Bottom 40% of Americans

The Walton family, heirs to the Walmart fortune during a recent study were found to be worth a total of $89.5 billion dollars. This sum is the amount that the bottom 41.5% of American families combined. That means that the six Walton families are worth more money than 48.8 million households in America. The analysis was completed by Josh Bivens of the Economic Policy Institute.

yeah and? so are the Kennedy's, the Kerry's, the Pelosi's, the OBAMA'S...funny how you people don't care about that..I guess cause their Democrats

There is no smokescreen here. You get Obama's words plain and simple. And what you get from Obama is a whore on TV suggesting Romney might be a felon.

The smokescreen is that it's all very easy for Romney to clear up. If there's no felony, what's the problem?

and if they are going to scream for him to release his tax returns I think the people should call for ALL members of Congress to release theirs.. oh and their college transcripts too.

Hell no, there is no felony. Mitt Romney has lawyers that highly paid to see that such does not occur. He is just taking advantage of the fine print laws enacted by the freinds of the very wealthy that has allowed them to shelter trillions from taxes while the middle class and working poor pay full freight.

That's your trick, trying to equate an "if" with the kinds of charges Obama faces daily. What's the nitpick? I think pointing out your hypocrisy isn't being picky, it's being honest.

Yes, it has become obvious that you have nothing to bring to the conversation.

Sorry, you have such a problem with your positions being challenged. You seem to exist within a CON echo chamber. Challenging that IS what I bring. If you can't handle that, what are you doing here?

You haven't challenged anything.

You simply sit there and say "If" isn't such a big deal. That is fine...it is an opinion.

Or did you mean to skip defending Obama's slip into the world of gutter politics.

One doesn't require evidence for an "if". You're being particularly disingenuous, since the evidence is being withheld.

I'd like to see the lefty heads explode if someone went on Sunday Morning Talk Shows and said "If obama is porking David Axelrod three times a week.....".

Why go to the gutter? Surely you can come up with an example that isn't ridiculous! This just confirms my suspicion that you can't handle conversation outside the CON echo chamber.

Why would I want to come up with one that isn't like whore Cutter's ?

Blah blah blah blah

Hell no, there is no felony. Mitt Romney has lawyers that highly paid to see that such does not occur. He is just taking advantage of the fine print laws enacted by the freinds of the very wealthy that has allowed them to shelter trillions from taxes while the middle class and working poor pay full freight.

those friends of the very wealthy happen to be some of the richest Democrats in Congress

those friends of the very wealthy happen to be some of the richest Democrats in Congress

Like some of the key people at Bain ?

:lol: :Lol: :Lol:

Sorry, you have such a problem with your positions being challenged. You seem to exist within a CON echo chamber. Challenging that IS what I bring. If you can't handle that, what are you doing here?

You simply sit there and say "If" isn't such a big deal. That is fine...it is an opinion.

Or did you mean to skip defending Obama's slip into the world of gutter politics.

The GOP has been playing that game for the last four years. So the President is finally taking the fight to you fellows, and now you are whining and pissing like a spanked little girl. Funny:badgrin:

Asking for Congressional tax returns may be a good thing, but it and college transcripts are a false equivalency in this case. Using those excuses to not release returns, will only hurt Romney in the long run as more and more people suspect it isn't a mere "if".

Why would I want to come up with one that isn't like whore Cutter's ?

Blah blah blah blah

Suspicions confirmed. :cool:

And who, at present, is trying to get even more tax breaks for the very wealthy, while at the very same time, increasing the burden of the working poor and middle class?

GOP, all the way!

Asking for Congressional tax returns may be a good thing, but it and college transcripts are a false equivalency in this case. Using those excuses to not release returns, will only hurt Romney in the long run as more and more people suspect it isn't a mere "if".

oh well, it hasn't hurt him so far, the people see it for what it is..
but the Obama people want to keep going there, have it

I challenged the contention than an "if" constituted "defamation and slander".

The GOP has been playing that game for the last four years. So the President is finally taking the fight to you fellows, and now you are whining and pissing like a spanked little girl. Funny:badgrin:

Nobody's whining here.

Romney just found his balls (something we've all been waiting for) and now Obama is desperate.

Look at the urine spraying liberal hysteria over on the "You didn't get there on your own" thread.

It speaks volumes to the fact that Obama knows there is a latent tsunami out that there is going to wash his ass back to Chicago in November.

The fact that Obama is sending out his ladies of the night to do this kind of thing only tells me that Mitt has him very scared.

And who, at present, is trying to get even more tax breaks for the very wealthy, while at the very same time, increasing the burden of the working poor and middle class?

GOP, all the way!

Why don't you got start your own thread on these topics and quit littering this thread with your little ejaculations ?

I challenged the contention than an "if" constituted "defamation and slander".

The premise of the article is that obama is desperate.

A court would answer the issue you think you are challenging.

the biggest tax hike in the history of AMerica was just laid on us by obummer and the left wing kool aid drinkers are still blaming the GOP talk about pissing and whining like little gurls.

Forum List

Back