Desperate GOP Spotted In South Dakota Trying To Build Keystone Pipeline Themselves

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Desperate GOP Spotted In South Dakota Trying To Build Keystone Pipeline Themselves

700.hq.jpg

RAPID CITY, SD—Excavating hundreds of miles of trench following the defeat of a Senate bill that would have approved the project, dozens of desperate GOP congressmen were reportedly spotted in rural South Dakota Thursday trying to build the Keystone XL pipeline system themselves.

“We really don’t have any other choice at the moment, so we’re going to build the best pipeline we can using our own two hands,” said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), flipping up his welding mask as he paused from beveling an expansion joint to direct a crane operated by House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA). “Sometimes if you want to transport 830,000 barrels of crude oil a day from Canada to Nebraska, you just have to roll up your sleeves and do it yourself.”

McConnell went on to say that while it might take a long time for GOP lawmakers to complete the 1,179-mile pipeline, the addition in January of approximately 20 incoming Republican congressmen should help speed up construction.

Since will only create 35 permanent jobs, how many showed up? Remember when Fox said it will create a million? And now that the price of gas has fallen, is it even worth building?

Since will only create 35 permanent jobs, how many showed up? Remember when Fox said it will create a million? And now that the price of gas has fallen, is it even worth building?
They should figure out a way to air transport the oil, that mode of transportation has a good safety record....

Well I hope all your cars run on and your homes are heated with elephant dung you have such a hardon for oil.

oh and that computer you're using. you need to throw it away too

Last edited:
I volunteered to go as a McConnell's Page Boy as I'm adamant about this pipeline's completion.

He said I was too old and that he preferred younger boys.
H e was wanting a pipeline alright, just not with you..I understand, I'm so old even the gheys don't want me....awwwwwww, STD's

Forum List

Back