Desperate Dems

There's one good reason I'm voting for McCain. He's not obama! Have you heard and read how the left loving loons talk about McCain/Palin? That's a good reason to vote for them too. Damned if I vote democrat after reading their hate filled drivel, and I are one!

Last edited:
I think you are failing to factor in every variable associated with John Mccain and ignoring #7:

7. If you want more specific actuarial estimates, factoring in past medical history and other relevant factors, you should consult a professional actuary.

:cool:

Tell me how "average" it is to have been a hostage in vietnam for 5 years letalone having cancer TWICE..

did you think I would not look up your source?

no good and evil as in believing in the evils of witchcraft.
even if you don't believe it's real...people still do it.
please don't start on the whole "holy war" argument.
i'll save you time.
Christianity, like all religion is tainted by those who act in ways that do not reflect that of the intended faith.
Those crusaders were not Christians in my book, rather people claiming to be to justify their wrongdoings.
plus, Obama has already said he will not rule out military action against Iran...just like McCain...goes both ways
stay on topic...

dude, we all already lived through your devil is around every corner 80s. You don't have the numbers you did back when Geraldo was stoking that bonfire. and I use the reference to BONFIRE purposefully. Regardless if crusaders don't count in YOUR book they do to those same people you are mentioning that think that muslims are nothing more than satan's pawns in this grand game of jesus chess. Obama, pandering to israel or not, is not out singing a fucking beach boys song like wierd al as if bombing a third world country is a trivial jaunt though the garden of fucking eden. No, it really doesn't go both ways.

There's one good reason I'm voting for McCain. He's not obama! Have you heard and read how the left loving loons talk about McCain/Palin? That's a good reason to vote for them too. Damned if I vote democrat after reading their hate filled drivel, and I are one!

sure you are.

suuuuuuuuure you are.

:eusa_boohoo:

I think you are failing to factor in every variable associated with John Mccain and ignoring #7:

7. If you want more specific actuarial estimates, factoring in past medical history and other relevant factors, you should consult a professional actuary.

:cool:

Tell me how "average" it is to have been a hostage in vietnam for 5 years letalone having cancer TWICE..

did you think I would not look up your source?

The argument was that McCain dying is less of a chance than Obama becoming more experienced than McCain to lead the country...

so with a 13% average....then take into account his medical history equals what?

prove to me it's a 50% chance of death while in office ..until then saying he will probably die is a pretty weak argument for voting for another candidate

i did my math to show you the average nonsmoking 72 year old would have a 13% chance of death.

do yours to say he has a high chance of dying....

regardless of your numbers... whatever % you get is less than the 100% chance you take with an inexperienced Obama..

I have no problem with Obama releasing his medical records. What do you think the record of a man in his 40s will say that could possibly be worse than a man in his 70s?

Obama has been a smoker for YEARS,he is equally at risk for cancer as McCain. Biden has had two brain Aneurysms,one that had to be operated on due to leakage. He could drop dead tomorrow.

dead VPs don't assume the role of president. Besides, you are full of shit if you think smoking for years without cancer IS THE SAME AS HAVING FUCKING CANCER REMOVED TWICE.

:lol: you poor, desperate people..

The argument was that McCain dying is less of a chance than Obama becoming more experienced than McCain to lead the country...
so with a 13% average....then take into account his medical history equals what?
prove to me it's a 50% chance of death while in office ..until then saying he will probably die is a pretty weak argument for voting for another candidate
i did my math to show you the average nonsmoking 72 year old would have a 13% chance of death.
do yours to say he has a high chance of dying....
regardless of your numbers... whatever % you get is less than the 100% chance you take with an inexperienced Obama..

I dont have to prove shit to you. But, Just like your politico article REQUIRED an astrix #7 YOU have to ignore the fact that the man is hardly an average given 5 years as a POW and his history WITH cancer. Funny how the politico didn't factor either of those variables into the equation, eh? Trust me, dude.. your fuzzy logic doesn't impress anyone. This is why your lil non-sequiter pwned itself.

poor, desperate lil people.

I can't believe that even the most ardent of true believers isn't scared shitless of a President Barrack Obama!

why would we be scared of that? We've lived through 8 years of the worst president in history... I dont think Obama can do much worse...

Forum List

Back