Desperate Dems

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Two liberal groups – one of them directed by a brother of the Democratic Party chairman Howard Dean – will begin running a graphic attack advertisement Thursday morning raising questions about Senator John McCain’s health.

Full story here

Mccains health is a valid concern.

Please, cry about being swiftboated some more.

hey, if McCain weren't so fucking old his health wouldn't be an issue!

The man has one foot in the grave already and the person he picked to take over can't even conduct and lucid interview with Katie Couric... c'mon!

If McGumpie didn't look and talk like he was already a zombie, I wouldn't be so worried.

I can't believe that even the most ardent of true believers isn't scared shitless of a President Sarah Palin. (We need a eusa Nuking the world.)

When you've chosen a running mate who has no clue about what's going on in the world and you're old as Metheusela, your health is of grave concern to the American people.

Want to talk desperate? Obama advocates sex ed for kindergarteners? Really?

When you've chosen a presidential candidate who has no clue about what's going on in the world and the running mate has to cover up for the candidate's lack of experience, your presidential candidates experience is of grave concern to the American people.

Want to talk desperate? "Our hopes rest upon wether or not McCain dies in office?" Really?

see what i did thar?

I have no problem with Obama releasing his medical records. What do you think the record of a man in his 40s will say that could possibly be worse than a man in his 70s?

I have no problem with Obama releasing his medical records. What do you think the record of a man in his 40s will say that could possibly be worse than a man in his 70s?

Depends how much he put up his nose and how much he put in his lungs. And don't excuse me of swiftboating. Obama has written he was very much into drugs the last couple years of high school and perhaps his first couple years in college before transferring to Columbia. Also as I recall he only recently stopped smoking. I very much doubt he will release his medical records.

Last edited:
If his health was going to be an issue, I doubt he'd have ran to begin with.

He knows that his medical records will be made public, and that there'd be nothing that could be hidden in that regard.

Depends how much he put up his nose and how much he put in his lungs. And don't excuse me of swiftboating. Obama has written he was very much into drugs the last couple years of high school and perhaps his first couple years in college before transferring to Columbia. Also as I recall he only recently stopped smoking. I very much doubt he will release his medical records.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh NOW your kind wants to talk about what goes up his nose? Funny, why do I get the impression that this wasn't really an issue you cared about with ole coke blowing W? What a joke. Swiftboating indeed. You desperate motherfuckers don't realize that coke metabolizes out of your system in three days and he probably hasn't touched pot in YEARS. Not that either is a dealbreaker anyway.. Hell, I'd rather have a dude in office that smoked a joint than one WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE IN OFFICE.

How much cancer has mccain had? How much trauma overall has his body been through? AND WHAT IS UP WITH THAT GIANT FUCKING GROWTH ON HIS LEFT JAW?

please, accuse someone else of being desperate.

If his health was going to be an issue, I doubt he'd have ran to begin with.

He knows that his medical records will be made public, and that there'd be nothing that could be hidden in that regard.

Perhaps but then again why hasn't he released them?

A sincere word of advice: Karma.

I don't need your advice. Now, again, tell me why AMERICA should not be concerned about the health of the OLDEST MAN TO POTENTIALLY HOLD OFFICE? Especially when his VP pick is as worthless as Sarah Palin. don't have a swiftboat that sticks this time around, do ya?

I don't need your advice. Now, again, tell me why AMERICA should not be concerned about the health of the OLDEST MAN TO POTENTIALLY HOLD OFFICE? Especially when his VP pick is as worthless as Sarah Palin. don't have a swiftboat that sticks this time around, do ya?

Because the likelyhood of McCain dying in office is equal if not less that Obama suddenly gaining the experience to be president within the first 4 years...

It's either..take a chance at McCain dying and getting Palin...

or get Obama for sure....

I would rather take the chance of him dying..

They can be concerned but don't complain when the American public show concern about how many packs of cigs Obama smoked a day and for how long, how much cocaine he did and what his risk for heart attack is. On top of that don't be upset if the American public is concerned about his radical associations, who paid for his Harvard education and who hired him for the Annenberg Challenge. Let it all hang out and the let the chips fall where they may.

Perhaps but then again why hasn't he released them?

A team of doctors from the Mayo Clinic stated in May that he was in excellent health.

He released over 1500 pages of medical and psychiatric records back in 2000.

Are we talking about the same candidate? :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back