Desperate Dems Try to Smear Moore, But O.K. With This...

Roman Polanski drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl. Then he fled the juisdiction rather than serve a sentence after judicial process.
This is a lie from beginning to end.

No, he got a 90 day sentence and was released after 42 days in prison. He fled the jurisdiction after a judge illegally tried to do backsies on the agreed upon sentence.

But I find it amusing that you are cool with what Moore did but still want to go after Polanski. I don't even think Moore should go to jail. He just shouldn't be on the Senate.

Come here little girl...

Come and sit on Uncle Roy's lap

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

Hilarious you think Moore is innocent, Trump is innocent but Weinstein is as guilty as sin.

Those people that say there is no difference in the parties make me laugh. Democrats believe the women, Republicans believe the Republicans.

Establishment Republicans do not want him. And nothing is proven yet. It boils down to a he said she said. And one has lied about her age at the time. She was 17 not 14. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.
Not much of a defense
Really, you, and your ilk, are the first to dismiss Muslim abuses because of culture. At that time was it common for men to look for younger wives in Alabama? It probably was.
14?

He now says he didn't know her

All I can say is now that he has come out and denied it, because f the woman provides proof, like identifying a mole to the left of his right nut then he is done.
I doubt if it will come to that.
What will happen is Moore is in full denial mode. Don't know them, never saw them, they are lying
People who remember Moore being a horn dog around young girls will come forward
Voters will decide what to make of it

I suppose they will when they are paid to by the DNC.

Compel Roy Moore to undergo a series of federal polygraph tests by the Senate Ethics Committee.

Can an elected official be forced to undergo a polygraph examination to possibly loaded/ambiguous questions?
It would have to be voluntary but would exonerate Moore

He will never agree

No attorney worth a damn would recommend a polygraph test to anyone. They are not "lie detectors".
Hillary did when she got a rapist off.

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

Tell us what's wrong with a young boy marching in a parade. This should be good.

Great question for you:

Who bought that costume for him? Who dressed him and did his make up? Who encouraged him to go to this parade, certainly an eight year old boy didn't learn about gay parades by chance.

On a personal note, do you like this video?

You still haven't answered the question.

Deuteronomy 32:32-33King James Version (KJV)
32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

Have you even looked up his history?
A 32 yr old admits hitting on teenagers ?
And then he can't remember?
Don't you think you would have remembered?
Pathetic

Tell us what's wrong with a young boy marching in a parade. This should be good.

Great question for you:

Who bought that costume for him? Who dressed him and did his make up? Who encouraged him to go to this parade, certainly an eight year old boy didn't learn about gay parades by chance.

What is that to do with the teenage dater and the low life C bragger grabber?
The kid may turn out to be brighter than you my high school white boy

Great question for you:

What is that to do with the teenage dater and the low life C bragger grabber?
The kid may turn out to be brighter than you my high school white boy

Look at that a racist attack. That will teach him.

Maybe Moore was just examining the child to see if she had reached the age of puberty.

Puberty: MedlinePlus
Puberty is the time in life when a boy or girl becomes sexually mature. It is a process that usually happens between ages 10 and 14 for girls and ages 12 and 16 for boys ...

In girls:
  • The first sign of puberty is usually breast development.
  • Then hair grows in the pubic area and armpits.
  • Menstruation (or a period) usually happens last.
In boys:
  • Puberty usually begins with the testicles and penis getting bigger.
  • Then hair grows in the pubic area and armpits.
  • Muscles grow, the voice deepens, and facial hair develops as puberty continues.

Hilarious you think Moore is innocent, Trump is innocent but Weinstein is as guilty as sin.

Those people that say there is no difference in the parties make me laugh. Democrats believe the women, Republicans believe the Republicans.

Democrats believe the women
Juanita Broderick, etc makes you a liar

Democrats believe the women
Juanita Broderick, etc makes you a liar

I think that makes a few million Clinton haters liars.

Establishment Republicans do not want him. And nothing is proven yet. It boils down to a he said she said. And one has lied about her age at the time. She was 17 not 14. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.
Not much of a defense
Really, you, and your ilk, are the first to dismiss Muslim abuses because of culture. At that time was it common for men to look for younger wives in Alabama? It probably was.
14?

He now says he didn't know her

All I can say is now that he has come out and denied it, because f the woman provides proof, like identifying a mole to the left of his right nut then he is done.
I doubt if it will come to that.
What will happen is Moore is in full denial mode. Don't know them, never saw them, they are lying
People who remember Moore being a horn dog around young girls will come forward
Voters will decide what to make of it

Could be. Don’t know that it will stop him from winning though. Honestly, he really isn’t in bad shape but yeah, just like you say. I figure if he still wins the republicans on the bill will finish him.

Forum List

Back