Desperate Dems Try to Smear Moore, But O.K. With This...

I love this story . After all the smug “libs are pedophiles” threads this week it’s a hoot to watch the cons eat shit . Like perverts are a lib or con thing .

But even better, these accusations are lies ! Lol. Like that psycho Moore guy would be above such things !
Libs don't care about pedos, they just use it to smear peoples names

I love this story . After all the smug “libs are pedophiles” threads this week it’s a hoot to watch the cons eat shit . Like perverts are a lib or con thing .

But even better, these accusations are lies ! Lol. Like that psycho Moore guy would be above such things !

Oh so these claims are lies now ?

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

Tell us what's wrong with a young boy marching in a parade. This should be good.

++++++++++++

Personally, I have never had any luck getting one of these liberal cocksuckers to answer a question; hell they don't even respond to topics....deflection, I believe it is called.

But, if any one wants to respond, I would like to ask how an 8 year old boy decides, at such a tender age, that he wants to spend his life with a dick in his ass?

Excuse the crude language, but it is a legitimate question.

It seems to me he has some creatures raising him who need to be Horsewhipped at least; probably jailed.

++++++++++++++++

Oh so these claims are lies now ?
Does it matter, as long as it ruins the persons name

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

Tell us what's wrong with a young boy marching in a parade. This should be good.

++++++++++++

Personally, I have never had any luck getting one of these liberal cocksuckers to answer a question; hell they don't even respond to topics....deflection, I believe it is called.

But, if any one wants to respond, I would like to ask how an 8 year old boy decides, at such a tender age, that he wants to spend his life with a dick in his ass?

It seems to me he has some creatures raising him who need to be Horsewhipped at least; probably jailed.

++++++++++++++++

Ok idiot, read slowly, because i am going to answer your question with simple terms meant for an idiot:

8 year old homosexuals are not thinking about sex anymore than 8 year old heterosexuals are.

40 years ago and somehow we are supposed to believe the story just came out now? with her two best friends and mommy backing her story? Please...

++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++

Ok idiot, read slowly, because i am going to answer your question with simple terms meant for an idiot:

8 year old homosexuals are not thinking about sex anymore than 8 year old heterosexuals are.

Then explain to me why homo parades are always full of butt bandits wearing leather chaps with no pants.

++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++

Then explain to me why homo parades are always full of butt bandits wearing leather chaps with no pants.

That makes no sense, as a follow up question. But I have noticed that this is definitely one of your favorite topics.

She admitted she doesn't have the best reputation in her town...her and her mothers words. In fact people in her town don't care for her and her friends at all. WAPO got suckered willingly. Bezos hates Trump and he owns the WAPO. He also owns Amazon the on line store I just closed my account with. There are plenty of places to buy what you need on line...we don't need to enrich some bastard that wants to eliminate yours and my vote.

Liberals are making false claims
Proof?
False claims have no proof
+++++++++++++++++++

Here is a typical exchange with one of these half-wit liberals.

The half-wit insist on "proof" that the man didn't do what he is suddenly accused of doing 34 years ago....which we happen to be hearing about from a Democratic Pravda suddenly.....for the first time...just before an election.

Fuck the Presumption of innocence....which had to only grow over 34 of silence....says this goofy half-wit.

He knows as we all know; and as the Washington Post most certainly knows that the man cannot possibly disprove these sudden 34 year old accusations...the issue, as The Washinton Post certainly knows is what counts is if the allegation will shave off enough votes to beat him.

Nobody will know the truth before the election.

The Washington Post knows something else.

That it is owned by a Hardcore Democrat who is the richest man in the world; that if the man is defeated and sues the Washington Post....no judgement the jury can ever award will amount to much more than pocket change to them.

It means the Washington Post has no constraints; it is beyond the law----and it is highly partison, rabidly so---and thus cannot be trusted.

In a larger sense, it means a few very rich men can control the country.

Especially since the left gets rid of their weirdos, such as Weiner. RWNJs, especially the fundie bible thumpers, will tell every lie they can think of to protect slime.

Even though Ted Poopy Pants Convicted Poacher Admitted Pedo Nugent event wrote a song talking about 13 year olds. That really smarmy old fart on Duck Dynasty preached it to his fundie nutter church.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++

That makes no sense, as a follow up question. But I have noticed that this is definitely one of your favorite topics.

Wow.....vague accusations of homosexuality with no proof to back it up.
Now why does that sound so familiar.......all ya gotta do is replace homosexuality with hookers and peeing and it all comes into focus. Weird huh?

Gay parade:
upload_2017-11-9_20-1-42.png

Normal parade:
upload_2017-11-9_20-4-22.png

Forum List

Back