Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Yep, this bomber is the product of the Trump presidency.
A lunatic emboldened by his cult leader.
You assholes have no idea who did this yet. The person doing this was so fucking dumb I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to help Democrats. Why don't we wait till we find out who did it first?

What difference does it make?
Hillary Clinton

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

InfoWars is your source?
The same InfoWars that has been banned on Facebook and Twitter for inciting lies and fake news?
What kind of fucking idiot are you?
A pretty big fucking idiot given that Infowars is a conspiracy laden site that disputes whether Sandy Hook really happened.

That's why the jerk was banned. Because he's caused the families of Sandy Hook to have to go into hiding.
Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
It's awfully convenient for democrats when they were seen as the aggressors and all of a sudden in a day they become victims. They should know about bombs when Obama's partner and political mentor Bill Ayers was a depraved bomber who helped make the bomb that was intended for a Ft. Dix Soldier's dance but went off prematurely killing his girlfriend.

So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?

We have a POTUS (Trump) that has no problem campaigning & instigating his rallies to violence.
Trump has even gone as far as saying he would pay the legal bills for some at his rallies if they are arrested for violence.
Trump has waged a THREE YEAR WAR on the free press, across the planet.
Trump is A OK with the Saudis murdering journalists; there has yet to be any punishment whatsoever for the murder of Khashoggi.
Trump praises the guy from Montana (Gianforte) that assaulted a reporter; the crowd loves it & goes NUTZ.
Trump claims to be a "nationalist" at a rally.

It is no wonder that the Clintons, the Obamas, CNN, who is next? are all getting these suspicious packages that could be something nefarious.

With a POTUS like Trump that rallies his troops for violence, is it any wonder America is going to HELL?
Both sides have been saying some bullshit. You can't deny that.

Wow; great deflection.
EVERYTHING I posted above is ALL ON TRUMP & you come up with that line of bullshit drivel. Priceless.

Everyone with an IQ in positive territory got off the DEM Titanic at the last stop.
The remainder will go down with the ship

Now Dems are planting fake bombs. How LOW can they GO???

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg
You have evidence that these are fake bombs? You need to notify the FBI and give them your evidence ASAP!

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

We have a POTUS (Trump) that has no problem campaigning & instigating his rallies to violence.
Trump has even gone as far as saying he would pay the legal bills for some at his rallies if they are arrested for violence.
Trump is A OK with the Saudis murdering journalists; there has yet to be any punishment whatsoever for the murder of Khashoggi.
Trump praises the guy from Montana (Gianforte) that assaulted a reporter; the crowd loves it & goes NUTZ.

It is no wonder that the Clintons, the Obamas, CNN, who is next? are all getting these suspicious packages that could be something nefarious.

With a POTUS like Trump that rallies his troops for violence, is it any wonder America is going to HELL?

Wow; great deflection.
EVERYTHING I posted above is ALL ON TRUMP & you come up with that line of bullshit drivel. Priceless.
I am not so quick to give my own side, which you assume is a Republican, I'll pass.

I don't know how you think that's deflection.

You seem to be dumb as fuck but whatever

This is so obviously the work of democrats. it's just like every other hoax crime democrats have done to themselves over the years.

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

Wow; great deflection.

Oh yeah.
They never can defend their cult leader, their very own Jim Jones.
They'd drink the Kool Aid for him, too.
I just can't figure out exactly how Trump was able to suck their brains right out of their head without ever having direct contact.

Yep, this bomber is the product of the Trump presidency.
A lunatic emboldened by his cult leader.
You assholes have no idea who did this yet. The person doing this was so fucking dumb I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to help Democrats. Why don't we wait till we find out who did it first?
yep. all the guesswork is just getting people mad when they don't even know if they should be yet. at least not for the reasons they "pre-rage" over.

Forum List

Back