Desolate Bundeswehr: Liberal Media Outlet calls for higher Defense Budget

I'm gonna be honest ... it's hard for me to muster any sympathy for the German military.

f7eed2f214463a9407b8271e075d1eca

The following article describes the German military as a sad bunch of starving muppets, underfunded and rejected by the population. Everything is short! EVERYTHING! Even food. Good time to reintroduce the Iron Curtain, Merkel! Use google translate or something.

The muppets of the nation: Why I can only feel sorry for Germany´s soldiers:
Die Deppen der Nation: Warum mir Deutschlands Soldaten nur noch leid tun

You feel sorry for them? They don't have to join up to the military.

The following article describes the German military as a sad bunch of starving muppets, underfunded and rejected by the population. Everything is short! EVERYTHING! Even food. Good time to reintroduce the Iron Curtain, Merkel! Use google translate or something.

You feel sorry for them? They don't have to join up to the military.
No, not really. It is their own fault when they take the rap fro this fucked up country. But I am living here and we need sovereignty and protection from hostile countries that pretend to be our allies.

now DER SPIEGEL writes …. that the Bundeswehr will soon be bankrupt

you seem not to like Germany in general?

Historically, Germany cannot be trusted ... when they are powerful, they will begin to be aggressive.

I don't mind Germany at all, they have given us many things, music, literature, even technology ... but, when Germans start feeling powerful, it's time for their neighbors to duck and cover.

I don't mind Germany at all, they have given us many things, music, literature, even technology ... but, when Germans start feeling powerful, it's time for their neighbors to duck and cover.

no …. read more about history …

History disagrees with you, Prussia under Von Bismarck invaded Denmark in 1864, Austria in 1866, France in 1871, eventually leading to German unification under a militarily dominant Prussia.

German industrialization and colonization made Germany once again a strong nation and World War 1 ensued.

A rebuilt and particularly cocky German initiated World War 2 in 1939.

History disagrees with you, Prussia under Von Bismarck invaded Denmark in 1864, Austria in 1866, France in 1871, eventually leading to German unification under a militarily dominant Prussia.

German industrialization and colonization made Germany once again a strong nation and World War 1 ensued.

A rebuilt and particularly cocky German initiated World War 2 in 1939.
The countries in Europe were engaged in countless wars against each other. I question there was a single year without at least one war ongoing. Germany caused less wars than the other big countries. Once they helped the French against the Brits, but lost. But when Germans waged war, it was mostly against other Germans within the Holy Roman Empire.

Forum List

Back