Designated Survivor

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Is anyone beside me watching this? I've become hooked on it. I find the story line riveting and the acting is quite good. Kiefer Sutherland is an excellent choice for the man thrown into the Oval Office by a national disaster and he has a good cast to work off of. (I always liked his father's roles – I can't forget him being a looney tank commander in a Clint Eastwood flick)

There's a new character on scene, a reporter who gets inside information. I know his face but, for the life of me, he name escapes me.

If only the show were real....I hate to see anyone killed, but getting rid of nearly everyone in the political class, has many benefits.

Is anyone beside me watching this? I've become hooked on it. I find the story line riveting and the acting is quite good. Kiefer Sutherland is an excellent choice for the man thrown into the Oval Office by a national disaster and he has a good cast to work off of. (I always liked his father's roles – I can't forget him being a looney tank commander in a Clint Eastwood flick)

There's a new character on scene, a reporter who gets inside information. I know his face but, for the life of me, he name escapes me.

Just tell me, is the moral of the story, that we are our own enemy? Because it seems that that is the only story that Hollywood knows.

Just tell me, is the moral of the story, that we are our own enemy? Because it seems that that is the only story that Hollywood knows.

I haven't sought for a moral - just enjoy the plot and the acting.

Forum List

Back