Deserve the very best as well, tax free health care is what I believe they should get

I can't witness for your public school excuse, LP2, but I can certainly attest to your ignorance.

I have a buzz my friend, please excuse my ignorance. I am also the victim of the public school system that is culturally biased.:)

I hope I didn't mess up your keyboard orgasim.

You digging on the side of Veterans? I AM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't witness for your public school excuse, LP2, but I can certainly attest to your ignorance.

I hope I didn't mess up your keyboard orgasim.

You digging on the side of Veterans? I AM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Hold UP! WAIT A MINUTE!"
^
Orgasim? Is that like Sim City, except .... :eusa_hand: well, I dunno, I think I need to go to bed rather than deal with this childishness. :lol:

Why don't you answer the question without further keyboard ejaculation, LB2?

"WTF is tax free health care?"

I suggest just ignoring Psyco, he is obviously off his medication again. I have it from several solid sources that over the years Psyco has claimed to be one hell of a lot of things.

And just what have you heard that would somehow indicate a falsehood or diminish the credibility of Psychoblues?

I suggest just ignoring Psyco, he is obviously off his medication again. I have it from several solid sources that over the years Psyco has claimed to be one hell of a lot of things.

You brought it up, rgs. Spit it out or just shut your lying ass mouth up. Dig it?

And just what have you heard that would somehow indicate a falsehood or diminish the credibility of Psychoblues?

You brought it up, rgs. Spit it out or just shut your lying ass mouth up. Dig it?

I can DIG it. Talking in the third person always helps convince people your not crazy.

So you are just doing your usual and telling more lies and answering nothing?

I can DIG it. Talking in the third person always helps convince people your not crazy.

Just who is a RetiredGySgt as compared to any actual human being? I already know that RetiredGySgt is a sap and a liar.

Spit it out, gunny.

Or are too afraid of being called the liar that you now intimate yourself to be?

rgs has already demonstrated his cowardice.

How long are we stuck with you this time? As many times as you have been punished on that other board you would think they would just make it permanent, but for our sakes lets hope they never do.

Relate to us how you fought in every war since Korea and have served in every service to boot.

You are repeating lies that you have only heard from other liars, rgs.

How long are we stuck with you this time? As many times as you have been punished on that other board you would think they would just make it permanent, but for our sakes lets hope they never do.

Relate to us how you fought in every war since Korea and have served in every service to boot.

You can disrespect me and my service and I feel free to disrespect you not for your service but only for your lies.

Forum List

Back