Deserter leads anti-war march

The ones who fight to prevent those who organize to fly passenger laden jets into buildings where innocents are going about their daily lives from organizing again.

Proper sentence structure and syntax do not include "run on sentences".

Because they tend to muddle the subject and confuse the reader.

Please try it again :doubt:
Oh, my apologies to those who grasp at anything. I'll remove that straw for you: The real patriots are those who fight the Taliban as the Taliban allow Muslim freaks to organize unthinkable violence against innocents.

We did not invade that country to "wipe out" the Taliban. That is not possible. Anyone that thinks that is a fool. Hey..I love fighting...but I didn't survive this long by foolishly fighting unwinable battles. Trust me ..this one is unwinable..if wiping out an intrenched bunch of warlords in impossible mountain terrain is your goal.

Proper sentence structure and syntax do not include "run on sentences".

Because they tend to muddle the subject and confuse the reader.

Please try it again :doubt:
Oh, my apologies to those who grasp at anything. I'll remove that straw for you: The real patriots are those who fight the Taliban as the Taliban allow Muslim freaks to organize unthinkable violence against innocents.

We did not invade that country to "wipe out" the Taliban. That is not possible. Anyone that thinks that is a fool. Hey..I love fighting...but I didn't survive this long by foolishly fighting unwinable battles. Trust me ..this one is unwinable..if wiping out an intrenched bunch of warlords in impossible mountain terrain is your goal.
Although I thank you for including me in your list :))), my trust of your words as some truth is not default. This war has been under resourced from the start, thus any claim about it's winnability is without foundation.

Although I thank you for including me in your list :))), my trust of your words as some truth is not default. This war has been under resourced from the start, thus any claim about it's winnability is without foundation.

Allow me to rephrase my truth. Ossama has been hiding in similar terrain for eight years. He is just one guy with a pack of back ups. We have made significant effort to get just him. There are thousands of small Taliban groups in the same mountains. Your "really trying" would take a million troops and a couple hundred thousand would leave in body bags. The Taliban did not attack us any more than Suddam Hussein did.
Lets stop acting foolishly and save our resources for when we REALLY need to kick some countries ass...like england or somebody.:lol

Last edited:
They should carve a star of david on his forehead and drop him off in a mosque in London.

You people don't mind how many soldiers die needlessly do you? Howsabout you stupid fucks all join up and go fight the pointless wars(no great loss) and we save our good troops for when we HAVE to defend our country. You zombies are dead anyway..it would be a win..win for the USA.

They should carve a star of david on his forehead and drop him off in a mosque in London.

You people don't mind how many soldiers die needlessly do you? Howsabout you stupid fucks all join up and go fight the pointless wars(no great loss) and we save our good troops for when we HAVE to defend our country. You zombies are dead anyway..it would be a win..win for the USA.

Huggy, I shall use a word I use rarely, but you are a brainless ****. How fucking dare you tell me I don't care how many soldiers die needlessly. My nephew, Bootneck is out there now risking his life. You, sir are a detestable piece of racist detritis. Go crawl back under that rock of yours.

Huggy, I shall use a word I use rarely, but you are a brainless ****. How fucking dare you tell me I don't care how many soldiers die needlessly. My nephew, Bootneck is out there now risking his life. You, sir are a detestable piece of racist detritis. Go crawl back under that rock of yours.

I'll fucking dare to tell you any fucking thing I want to you fucking limey fuck.

This is the USMB pussbag. As in "United States" where our forfathers faught and died just for that purpose..IE..to have the right to tell anyone and everyone what the fuckin deal is.

You are the stupid **** not trying to help end a moronic war that might get your cousin killed. If I was your fuckin relative I would drop by on my next leave and bitch slap your dumb ass for not REALLY having my back and doing what he can't as a military personell and doing everything in your power to influence your representative in parliment to stop the madness.

I'll fucking dare to tell you any fucking thing I want to you fucking limey fuck.

This is the USMB pussbag. As in "United States" where our forfathers faught and died just for that purpose..IE..to have the right to tell anyone and everyone what the fuckin deal is.

You are the stupid **** not trying to help end a moronic war that might get your cousin killed. If I was your fuckin relative I would drop by on my next leave and bitch slap your dumb ass for not REALLY having my back and doing what he can't as a military personell and doing everything in your power to influence your representative in parliment to stop the madness.

How typical dumbnuts. You can't even read my posts properly. I'll not waste my time with such a vile hate infested sad racist bastard like you any longer.

Last edited:

How typical dumbnuts. You can't even read my posts properly. I'll not waste my time with such a vile hate infested sad racist bastard like you any longer.

racist????

I can't understand you when you say stupid things as you are running away.

racist????

I can't understand you when you say stupid things as you are running away.

Run away from a moron like you? You flatter yourself. I choose not to continue a dialogue with someone who can't see beyond his hatred of the English and has only one style of debate... to attack the poster. If I want to play with a prick, I'll play with my own.

Awol Soldier Leads Anti-Afghan War March

A British soldier has broken military law by leading a march through London calling for the UK's troops to be brought home from Afghanistan.
Lance Corporal Joe Glenton is the first serving member of the armed forces to have headed up an anti-war demonstration since the invasion of Afghanistan in October 2001.
He is facing court martial for refusing to return to the war-torn country and was warned he would face further charges for involvement in the anti-war protest.
L/Cpl Glenton was joined by former colleagues, military families and anti-war protesters for the march through the centre of the capital.
Addressing the crowd, Lance Corporal Glenton said: "I'm here today to make a stand beside you because I believe great wrongs have been perpetrated in Afghanistan.
"I cannot, in good conscience, be part of them. I'm bound by law and moral duty to try and stop them.
"I'm a soldier and I belong to the profession of arms. I expected to go to war but I also expected that the need to defend this country's interests would be legal and justifiable. I don't think this is too much to ask."
Afghanistan Protest March In London: Lance Corporal Joe Glenton, A Serving Soldier, Among Protesters | UK News | Sky News

LCpl Joe Glenton, you are a fucking deserter and a law breaker. Not only are your words worthless, but you are a disgrace to the British armed services and every man and woman serving Queen and country. There is little doubt in my mind that most serving soldiers will be wishing today they could face you and utter the words, ‘Ready. Aim. Fire!’
”War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

Hang his ass.

Ernest Hemingway: They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason.

Awol Soldier Leads Anti-Afghan War March

A British soldier has broken military law by leading a march through London calling for the UK's troops to be brought home from Afghanistan.
Lance Corporal Joe Glenton is the first serving member of the armed forces to have headed up an anti-war demonstration since the invasion of Afghanistan in October 2001.
He is facing court martial for refusing to return to the war-torn country and was warned he would face further charges for involvement in the anti-war protest.
L/Cpl Glenton was joined by former colleagues, military families and anti-war protesters for the march through the centre of the capital.
Addressing the crowd, Lance Corporal Glenton said: "I'm here today to make a stand beside you because I believe great wrongs have been perpetrated in Afghanistan.
"I cannot, in good conscience, be part of them. I'm bound by law and moral duty to try and stop them.
"I'm a soldier and I belong to the profession of arms. I expected to go to war but I also expected that the need to defend this country's interests would be legal and justifiable. I don't think this is too much to ask."
Afghanistan Protest March In London: Lance Corporal Joe Glenton, A Serving Soldier, Among Protesters | UK News | Sky News

LCpl Joe Glenton, you are a fucking deserter and a law breaker. Not only are your words worthless, but you are a disgrace to the British armed services and every man and woman serving Queen and country. There is little doubt in my mind that most serving soldiers will be wishing today they could face you and utter the words, ‘Ready. Aim. Fire!’
”War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

Is he related to John Kerry?

Depends on who are you refusing to obey and on who are you refusing to fight.

Their are instance when refusing orders is more brave than following orders, I kinda doubt that this is the case here though.

Also, openly refusing orders and making a public statement most certainly is more brave than refusing orders and totally hiding from the public, which is what the majority of the deserters are likely doing.

Forum List

Back