Describe yourself in a live performance. If I could ever play I would kill to deliver this one. :)

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
But I cannot out here in the hinterland find a link to a youtube. Maybe one of you guys can.

My husband got this for me at work. Check all the players. You have to see all the leads he puts out there. I scream listening to this. It's about the 03:53 mark I completely lose it.

:lol: Run around the house strip naked and yell There is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesomeness. Pick yours. I think this could be an interesting thread. If I could do it this would be me. Into the brain of tinydancer. Let's see your heart and soul.

Hey wait that's the Yardbirds......Heart full of soul.

Last edited:
But I cannot out here in the hinterland find a link to a youtube. Maybe one of you guys can.

My husband got this for me at work. Check all the players. You have to see all the leads he puts out there. I scream listening to this. It's about the 03:53 mark I completely lose it.

:lol: Run around the house strip naked and yell There is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesomeness. Pick yours. I think this could be an interesting thread. If I could do it this would be me. Into the brain of tinydancer. Let's see your heart and soul.

I'll have what she had....

I'll have what she had....

Geeze louise Moonglow. It's Lindsey Buckingham doing Go your own way for crying out loud. I just cant link what I have here.

Oh and today. Schmirnoff. I'm sending off summer.

This performance pretty much sums up my time here on the planet.....
party0007.gif

bob marley the wailers songs of freedom soul rebel - Bing Videos

Forum List

Back