Desantis PAC raises 30 million in 3 weeks

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As impressive as that is it is also alarming. We have allowed and even applauded the corruption of our politicians via the need for campaign financing. We have got to reel in this madness. Money in national elections need to be restricted. I get that SCOTUS ruled otherwise but that ruling was a HUGE mistake in my opinion. Corporations are not people. Corporations do not vote. Elevating their voice above individuals via money is the single dumbest thing we have done in politics.

Well you could stop voting for those bought off with the money.

Sorry that you won't be voting then.

I vote every election.

Hillary took millions from bankers. She was asked what she promised them in speeches. She refused to divulge what she said.

I didn't vote for her but I still voted in that election.

As impressive as that is it is also alarming. We have allowed and even applauded the corruption of our politicians via the need for campaign financing. We have got to reel in this madness. Money in national elections need to be restricted. I get that SCOTUS ruled otherwise but that ruling was a HUGE mistake in my opinion. Corporations are not people. Corporations do not vote. Elevating their voice above individuals via money is the single dumbest thing we have done in politics.

This train has already left the station.

The unfortunate rule of thumb is that most big money comes from rat bastards and has a lot of strings attached. Neocon and Democrat money are dirty and come with many stipulations, none of which are good for the American worker or the middle class.

Forum List

Back