Des Moines Register Endorses Romney...

I hear ya, but it's not an Impeachable offense.
o.0

Why not? It's my understanding we can impeach for any damn reason we want.... Through our representatives of course.

With that said though... I do see a silver lining in this. I mean it's finally come to pass that a christian won't be president. I mean first it's a black guy... Then it's a guy that isn't even christian. Socially forward... If backward in every other way beside that.

I absolutely understand your frustration, but it's just not an Impeachable offense. As for the rest of your reply, i think you're better than that.
*blink*blink*

I'm not sure how to take that. I'm not religious myself... But I truly am happy that christian people have finally woken up to the world around them and will not vote for someone just because they have the same religious beliefs over actual issues that matter. That's a good thing in my book.

It annoys me that the media in Iowa doesn't portray what the state more or less is. Independent and a huge third party supporter state. Unfortunately it's still more of a Ron Paul state rather than a Gary Johnson... But...

Independent is a relative term. McCain threatened their corn subsidies and Iowa gave him the finger. Romney has wisely stayed away from that issue.
Ron Paul pretty much did the same... And we still wanted to shake his hand. Gary Johnson hasn't said anything that I'm aware of on subsidies in Iowa... But I doubt it's much different than Ron Paul...

Yes__ and RP would possibly not carry a majority if he were the candidate.

Independent is a relative term. McCain threatened their corn subsidies and Iowa gave him the finger. Romney has wisely stayed away from that issue.
Ron Paul pretty much did the same... And we still wanted to shake his hand. Gary Johnson hasn't said anything that I'm aware of on subsidies in Iowa... But I doubt it's much different than Ron Paul...

If you believe that republicans won't vote for him I guess that's logical. However I don't see republicans voting for Obama ... So... lol

o.0

Why not? It's my understanding we can impeach for any damn reason we want.... Through our representatives of course.

With that said though... I do see a silver lining in this. I mean it's finally come to pass that a christian won't be president. I mean first it's a black guy... Then it's a guy that isn't even christian. Socially forward... If backward in every other way beside that.

I absolutely understand your frustration, but it's just not an Impeachable offense. As for the rest of your reply, i think you're better than that.
*blink*blink*

I'm not sure how to take that. I'm not religious myself... But I truly am happy that christian people have finally woken up to the world around them and will not vote for someone just because they have the same religious beliefs over actual issues that matter. That's a good thing in my book.

This Election isn't about Religion. And i think the Left/Democrats have been very slow to realize that. It's the Economy, Stupid.

Last edited:

If you believe that republicans won't vote for him I guess that's logical. However I don't see republicans voting for Obama ... So... lol

The corn industry is a major player in Iowa. RP would take a hit. I don't know if that'd mean he'd do better or worse than Romney. I do believe it cost McCain any chance at winning that state in 08.

*blink*blink*

This Election isn't about Religion. And i think the Left/Democrats have been very slow to realize that. It's the Economy, Stupid.
No presidency should be about religion... And I think the right/Republicans have been very slow to realize that.

Again... It's nice that the party that has almost always been the most faith/religious based is actually setting aside that stigma that a president has to be christian. That's a good thing.

The corn industry is a major player in Iowa.
I know. I've been born and raised here.

RP would take a hit. I don't know if that'd mean he'd do better or worse than Romney.
No... He wouldn't take a hit. Well... He might take a hit from some PACS. The people understand.

I do believe it cost McCain any chance at winning that state in 08.
No... That was Palin.

I do believe it cost McCain any chance at winning that state in 08.
No... That was Palin.
McQuisling ran such a shitty campaign that he could've had George Washington reincarnate as his running mate and he would've lost.
I remember telling my Lead Engineer that it didn't matter who won the presidency that year... We were getting a democrat either way.

No... That was Palin.
McQuisling ran such a shitty campaign that he could've had George Washington reincarnate as his running mate and he would've lost.
I remember telling my Lead Engineer that it didn't matter who won the presidency that year... We were getting a democrat either way.

Typical liberal agitator BS. If you bitches believed that, you'd stay at home. There are glaring differences. So stop playing your bitch card, BITCH.

And you don't live in Iowa. Trolls always make shit up.

Typical liberal agitator BS. If you bitches believed that, you'd stay at home. There are glaring differences. So stop playing your bitch card, BITCH.

And you don't live in Iowa. Trolls always make shit up.
*shrugs* If it gets you through your day.

Forum List

Back