Dereliction of Duty

Little advice to the Dems.............Win the next election to get the nomination and pick..............

Just thought I'd help out since they are always so concerned for us on who we pick..............spend all their time there............

Maybe.........just maybe............it's because they really don't want to talk about their candidates......

Maybe...........

Come on Jon ,,your repubs are doing the best they can to stop gov't from working and like your candidates for president they're acting like AH's or do you think that's how leaders of our country should be acting??

the government seems to be speeding right along

no one is stopping anything
Funny jon that pubs follow the constitution so carefully EXCEPT when they make a mockery of it
Then there is that pen and a phone man............"Elections have consequences"............you know the one.

Somehow he joined others to filabuster another Nominee back in the day.............he was proud of that back then............Now...........not so much.
Reagan nominated Justice Kennedy in his last year and Dems voted for him
After shooting down 2 and saying that they wouldn't appoint one with 18 months left..........they tried to Obstruct but failed and finally gave in............btw.......kennedy is a swing vote anyway........
rs_500x213-150106140223-tumblr_lvuyue9fdH1r4etbjo1_500.gif
Yeah swinging from the republican side mostly

Little advice to the Dems.............Win the next election to get the nomination and pick..............

Just thought I'd help out since they are always so concerned for us on who we pick..............spend all their time there............

Maybe.........just maybe............it's because they really don't want to talk about their candidates......

Maybe...........
You really think that will help lol??? Pubs will sit on their hands whatever happens in our election process if they lose

Maybe...........
You really think that will help lol??? Pubs will sit on their hands whatever happens in our election process if they lose

Eagle and all my republican fiends I'm giving up for a few hours The beach calls ,, Just keep thinking of new ways to bash our DULY elected President and the next one, Hillary

Maybe...........
So what....................I'm still waiting for the candidate that says we don't need any more stinking laws.............We have a GA-ZILLION already..............Why do we need another thousand laws...............what we need is to simplify what we have already...............

Obstruction lessens the damage done by Gov't.........especially the Gov't of we want more.

Forum List

Back