deranged birther lunatics in the news

I still love Michelle telling the crowd about visiting Barack's home country of Kenya... It never gets old...:lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY&feature=player_detailpage]Obama home country is Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

What do you think defenders? Did Barry Hussein lie to his diary when his Harvard Bio said he was a native of Indonesia? Say what? He was mistaken? Did his hippie mother give birth in the Hawaiian jungle? There is no record of her being in a hospital when cute little Hussein was born.

I know exactly where it says he was born in Hawaii. It right there in Romeny's tax statement from 2009. Read it if you can find it.

[It was his literary agent's promotional booklet, and she said he was born in Kenya. Jesus, you can't even get your birther shit straight, and yet you think his literary agent not getting his birthplace straight is evidence he was born in Kenya!

What the birthers are saying is obozo obviously told his literary agent he was born in kenya. There's no way the literary agency could have made that up. You don't assume an american citizen was born in kenya.

Either obozo was born in kenya and is thus a usurper to the WH or he made up the story about his kenyan birth. Should a man who denies his american birth be president?

Correct me if I am wrong here. His mother is a united states citizen, no?

Forum List

Back