Deranged and Lying Obama: 'I Built This Economy, Not Trump!..ROTFLMFAO!!!

2en520o.jpg

You really have to wonder where he gets the balls to make such a ststement!

Snip..This success was kickstarted after Trump reversed almost all of Obama's failed policies, yet we're somehow expected to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit.

READ MORE: Obama: 'I Built This Economy, Not Trump!'
© Neon Nettle

Well, now we get to tell him, “No, you didn’t build that!”

The Great Obama added 13 million jobs, stopped a depression, almost tripled the stock market, cut unemployment by five percent, saved the auto companies and banks

What has Crooked Donnie done other than slash taxes on his rich buddies?
Here are a few of them, list too long!

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL
How is that trade war coming?
When is Mexico going to pay for that wall?
What happened to his landmark deal with Lil Rocket Man?
All in the works, NAFTA isn't settled, Wall may be part of it, Kim has asked for a second meeting and specifically stated his denuclearization. Trade war is fine, Trump adding another $200 billion in tariffs to China, probably this week let's see how long their economy can hold out..... You seem to have premature ejaculation of the mouth...better have it checked!
As in all things Trump....it is more bluster than actual accomplishments

There is no wall and Mexico ain’t paying
There is no treaty with N Korea
There is no agreement with Iran
There is a major trade war

Trump is better at breaking agreements than making them

I, for one, giggle when people, including Obama, say the economy is doing good. lolol.

We're 21 trillion dollars in debt and our dollar is worth 4 cents. The market is completely distorted, that bubble is gonna pop bad, it's already leaking all over the place, and they have no idea where it's leaking. GDP? Pffft. That's growing because of government spending. Jobs? Those numbers are distorted, too, they don't even count the people who stopped looking for work. I could keep going, but you get the idea.

Snip..This success was kickstarted after Trump reversed almost all of Obama's failed policies, yet we're somehow expected to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit.

© Neon Nettle

The Great Obama did build this economy

The economy he was given was losing 700,000 jobs a month, had negative GDP, had a stock market that lost half its value

The economy Trump brags about is the same GDP, job growth that Obama had given him
I remember several summers with Obama saying this summer i'm gonna have a laser like focus on the economy. We also had many years of Biden telling us, this is going to be the year of recovery. The economy started to boom when businesses found out Trump was going to be the president.

© Neon Nettle

Bullshit! OBAMA would never use the words. Now go find out what he really said and how he said it!

The Great Obama did build this economy

The economy he was given was losing 700,000 jobs a month, had negative GDP, had a stock market that lost half its value

The economy Trump brags about is the same GDP, job growth that Obama had given him
The mulatto was left $700 BILLION by Bush for shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready....he's a liar, and a fraud!
DnK_Y0DX0AAqS4V.jpg

Oops, you forgot about that, didn't you.

If Republicans tell you something, you can probably believe it before they get a chance to spin it.
He lies! In 2008 the DemonRATS controlled Congress, didn't matter what Rep. Did!
After 6 years of Republican controlling both houses and the presidency. America realized the country can't last if we don't get Republicans out of there.
Finally, for a second time, America is waking up again.
Who knew Republicans would turn our country over to a former KGB agent from the KFC president.

Trump is like canned chicken. The label looks great, but don't open the can. What is inside is like nothing on the label.

DnGZGPcWsAUteIF.jpg

Less than two years and trillions in new debt? All for needy billionaires who would still be billionaires even without all the help.
And you didn't give a fuck when the Halfrican ...

Aug 2, 2018 · The U.S. debt increased $9 trillion during the 8 years Obama was in office. Obamacare, the ARRA, and increased military spending added the
Hafrican? The only time I love Republicans is when they are honest about their racism.

Republicans fought Obama knowing it was hurting the country. We know that for a fact.
How do we know? Republicans told us.

The Great Obama added 13 million jobs, stopped a depression, almost tripled the stock market, cut unemployment by five percent, saved the auto companies and banks

What has Crooked Donnie done other than slash taxes on his rich buddies?
Here are a few of them, list too long!

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL
How is that trade war coming?
When is Mexico going to pay for that wall?
What happened to his landmark deal with Lil Rocket Man?
All in the works, NAFTA isn't settled, Wall may be part of it, Kim has asked for a second meeting and specifically stated his denuclearization. Trade war is fine, Trump adding another $200 billion in tariffs to China, probably this week let's see how long their economy can hold out..... You seem to have premature ejaculation of the mouth...better have it checked!
As in all things Trump....it is more bluster than actual accomplishments

There is no wall and Mexico ain’t paying
There is no treaty with N Korea
There is no agreement with Iran
There is a major trade war

Trump is better at breaking agreements than making them
And he has pulled us out of all kinds of agreements and given us Carrier in return. Only Carrier is still moving to Mexico.
And we have tariffs.

The mulatto was left $700 BILLION by Bush for shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready....he's a liar, and a fraud!
DnK_Y0DX0AAqS4V.jpg

Oops, you forgot about that, didn't you.

If Republicans tell you something, you can probably believe it before they get a chance to spin it.
He lies! In 2008 the DemonRATS controlled Congress, didn't matter what Rep. Did!
After 6 years of Republican controlling both houses and the presidency. America realized the country can't last if we don't get Republicans out of there.
Finally, for a second time, America is waking up again.
Who knew Republicans would turn our country over to a former KGB agent from the KFC president.

Trump is like canned chicken. The label looks great, but don't open the can. What is inside is like nothing on the label.

DnGZGPcWsAUteIF.jpg

Less than two years and trillions in new debt? All for needy billionaires who would still be billionaires even without all the help.
And you didn't give a fuck when the Halfrican ...

Aug 2, 2018 · The U.S. debt increased $9 trillion during the 8 years Obama was in office. Obamacare, the ARRA, and increased military spending added the
Hafrican? The only time I love Republicans is when they are honest about their racism.

Republicans fought Obama knowing it was hurting the country. We know that for a fact.
How do we know? Republicans told us.
Oh my, I think he called me a racist....when that fails one of the lib chicks here will claim I grabbed her pussy in 1998!

No one talks about Obama more than Trump and the GOP.

It's like they are fixated.

Duh

When you have such an easy target to make political points on, of course you take every opportunity. Obama scored huge making fun of Bush. Trump gets to laugh at Soetero.:113:

Forum List

Back