Dept of Education’s Islamic indoctrination program for public schools

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
access-islam-doe.png

Where the hell's the left's cries of “freedom from religion?” Something you want presented to your fifth grader?

Okay, scream and attack the source as being biased – if you don't bother to READ the article and check out all the links.

saudiintheclassroom.gif

Story with links @ Video: Dept of Education’s Islamic indoctrination program for public schools

I see nothing wrong with it if it is taught in addition to the other world religions. What would would Islam constitute a module? An hour block? One week covering all of the major world religions in Social Studies per say. No biggie. If a kid wants to research more they are free to do so.

My feeling is that religion has no place in public funded schools. However, it has a place in private schools. I once spent a year at a Lutheran school and found the teaching a hundred times better than the others. (And I was an active Mormon at the time)

That said, the Mormon church has an awesome way of teaching their youth. One of their churches always seems to be built near a public high school. Every morning before school, the have what they call Seminary where their youth attend an hour of religious teaching.

All other religions can and should do the same. There is no excuse for forcing children to be confronted with religious doctrine without the consent of their parents!

This is the document label that has the original proposal for Access Islam in it along with who got grants to do what. There were probably extended grants after the originals.

irs-abstracts-2005.doc at department of education

They set aside and spent millions in grants to make these type videos.

acess islam video - ED.gov Search Results

the "acess islam" videos constitute very misleading and
VIGOROUS proselytizing to the filth of islam. They should
be BANNED in USA public schools. They do not even MENTION
the fact that anyone making such videos describing Christianity for
viewing by muslims in a shariah shit hole------would be EXECUTED

They set aside and spent millions in grants to make these type videos.

acess islam video - ED.gov Search Results

It appears from everything I found on the DOE website in that document and others that the intent was possibly originally to learn more about the attackers. Intent isn't always what things like this end up being though if the wrong people get or are in positions to take advantage over and above the original intent.

They always over look that fact.

and lots of facts in general for that matter....

access-islam-doe.png

Where the hell's the left's cries of “freedom from religion?” Something you want presented to your fifth grader?

Okay, scream and attack the source as being biased – if you don't bother to READ the article and check out all the links.

saudiintheclassroom.gif

Story with links @ Video: Dept of Education’s Islamic indoctrination program for public schools

^ Fake news from a braindead nujob

Not according to the documents at the Department of Education. I put the doc number in that post for anyone can confirm it is a real thing.

Christianity and Islam should be taught along side Greek and Roman mythology.
It should all be an optional for older students who want to study the histories of religions or belief systems. Nothing should be mandatory in schools when it comes to anything outside of the basics.

Christianity and Islam should be taught along side Greek and Roman mythology.

as a kid------about age 11-------I read a big book of Greek Mythology-----
I placed the book on my lap----under my desk------I also liked classic
fairy tales---------and read the bible as if it had been written by GRIMM.
HOWEVER ----I was not studying "religion" I see no reason to do
comparative religion in public school-------literature is ok----but not comparative
religion and ABSOLUTELY nothing putting a positive spin on any SPECIFIC
religion

ABSOLUTELY nothing putting a positive spin on any SPECIFIC
religion
I agree when it comes to public schools. If a parent wants a religious upbringing they can send their child to a private school for that.

Forum List

Back