Dept of Education Breaks Down Man's Door

wow, this brings back memories from the good ole Clinton days. kicking down doors to kidnap a little Cuban boy to send back to the commie Fidel Castor and a living hell, surrounding and killing the Branch Dravidians including 20 children..

ah yes, isn't it GOOD to have the Democrats back in control.

Janet Reno's school of barbecue. It's great to have the gang back in place ain't it.

LOL - How fucking lame. I would sue the OIG into oblivion. They can't just issue their own no knock warrant. That has to be issued by a LOCAL judge. It can't even be issued by a Judge at the state or federal level. It MUST be a local judge. Even if it is the feds serving the warrant. And any judge is damn sure going to require more than "she owes on student loans" as a reason.

Well that's just it. The guy's reaction kind of annoys me He says he just wants an apology and then warns everybody on camera to be sure you don't fall behind on your student loans, as if he just accepts that this will happen again in the future to other people. He should be filing a federal lawsuit against the Dept of Ed and against the Stockton PD. That's the only way a message is going to be sent. This stuff is going to continue to happen as long as good people just sit back and do nothing and we're seeing more and more of this kind of militarization of local police forces every day.

I served no knock warrants for a living. They have a legitimate purpose and MUST be part of the government's arsenal.

This case wasn't one of those times where it was needed. I seriously doubt anyone is going to shoot a fucking OIG agent who knocks on the door over a fucking student loan. I guess it COULD happen, but it isn't likely.

LOL - How fucking lame. I would sue the OIG into oblivion. They can't just issue their own no knock warrant. That has to be issued by a LOCAL judge. It can't even be issued by a Judge at the state or federal level. It MUST be a local judge. Even if it is the feds serving the warrant. And any judge is damn sure going to require more than "she owes on student loans" as a reason.

Well that's just it. The guy's reaction kind of annoys me He says he just wants an apology and then warns everybody on camera to be sure you don't fall behind on your student loans, as if he just accepts that this will happen again in the future to other people. He should be filing a federal lawsuit against the Dept of Ed and against the Stockton PD. That's the only way a message is going to be sent. This stuff is going to continue to happen as long as good people just sit back and do nothing and we're seeing more and more of this kind of militarization of local police forces every day.

It's all part of big government conditioning. There are members of USMB who still don't believe TSA pat-down searches are abusive. You just can't reason with sheep.

Ain't that the truth?

I served no knock warrants for a living. They have a legitimate purpose and MUST be part of the government's arsenal.

This case wasn't one of those times where it was needed. I seriously doubt anyone is going to shoot a fucking OIG agent who knocks on the door over a fucking student loan. I guess it COULD happen, but it isn't likely.

There is little, or no, need for no knock warrants. They put the officers, and public, in greater danger than anything else. The only reason they are used is so that a bunch of kids get a chance to dress up and play soldier.

There is little, or no, need for no knock warrants. They put the officers, and public, in greater danger than anything else. The only reason they are used is so that a bunch of kids get a chance to dress up and play soldier.

You have literally NO idea what you are talking about on this one QW. I think you're a smart guy, but you let your dislike for LEOs over ride your rationale thought quite often.

I guarantee you that a well trained no knock team is a good thing in terms of taking dangerous people off the streets and saving lives of both LEOs and civilians.

Forum List

Back