Dept. of Anti-Semitism

Well then, I guess we are kindred spirits. But in all honesty I feel that the average white, gentile person in the past did have some advantages over all the others. I lived through a good part of the big WWII - so saw a lot of anti-semitism, and yes, there is still some today. There was major hatred toward the Japanese (ever hear of the prison camps in CA?). I also witnessed a lot of bias against blacks during my youth. There just seems to be a lot of hatred in our world today - I for one, would love nothing better than for all to get along. I have friends from different races, religions and cultures and get along with them just as well, and in some cases better than I do with "my own kind". Not sure about all the anti this or that groups - I seem to feel in this day and age, all American's have advantages and disadvantages, non of them race or religion based.

As for the Avatar, I have to let my son take credit for that one!! Nice talking with ya Mr. Joyce!

Yes. That is the name the Jews gave us. We never really gave ourselves a name because we just thought of us as "us."

There is no us Willie, us as in Gentiles. There are Greeks, Italians, French, Japanese, Sudanese etc. etc., those are races, those are ethnicities. The so called "Gentiles Of America"? Nothing more than mixed up mutts all descended from immigrants of various races and ethnicities. You see your whole "White" identity thing is flawed, you'd do better to find out you're true ethnicity(Polish, Hebrew etc. etc.) and get into and be proud of that, the White thing isn't getting any play.

On his album Pete, he sings a song that shows that the difference between people is slim. He points out that skin color, and hair texture as we know them today is the result of what was done in years gone by between people of different races, ethnicities.

Something to think about..

But,, for additional thought,, how come Jews get Christmas off with pay? I don't get Rahashanna (however you spell it), or Hanuka off with pay???? How do I get in on this scam???

OCA said:
There is no us Willie, us as in Gentiles. There are Greeks, Italians, French, Japanese, Sudanese etc. etc., those are races, those are ethnicities. The so called "Gentiles Of America"? Nothing more than mixed up mutts all descended from immigrants of various races and ethnicities. You see your whole "White" identity thing is flawed, you'd do better to find out you're true ethnicity(Polish, Hebrew etc. etc.) and get into and be proud of that, the White thing isn't getting any play.

Sure it is. When I apply for a job, they don't tell me I can't have it because I'm Irish. They tell me I can't have it because I'm white.

William Joyce said:
Sure it is. When I apply for a job, they don't tell me I can't have it because I'm Irish. They tell me I can't have it because I'm white.

Maybe you should tell them you're Irish, it might help. :D

when I apply for a job I cross out all the choices the company provided as to race/ethnic background and simply write AMERICAN. First,last and always.

jon_forward said:
when I apply for a job I cross out all the choices the company provided as to race/ethnic background and simply write AMERICAN. First,last and always.

I abstain from answering. They're not allowed to consider it for my employment, so they can't compel me to answer, and if I go ahead and answer, it will be hard to prove that they considered race as part of employment.

jon_forward said:
No job for you, white boy.

Forum List

Back