depression

Its weird how all these cons have been laid off for quite awhile and Blame Obama for it.

Dont they know it was Bush who tanked the economy?

Dont they remember Bush standing in front of the cameras BEFORE Obama was even elected and having to announce that if they did not bail out the banks we would be in the Great Depression number two?

What a world we have when people defend the very people who harmed them.

How about you talk a long walk on a short pier?

P.S. Don't forget to take your computer with you !

Take several, and tie them around your ankles!

Its weird how all these cons have been laid off for quite awhile and Blame Obama for it.

Dont they know it was Bush who tanked the economy?

Dont they remember Bush standing in front of the cameras BEFORE Obama was even elected and having to announce that if they did not bail out the banks we would be in the Great Depression number two?

What a world we have when people defend the very people who harmed them.

negged

What a lousy inhuman thing you are.

When I chill a bit, I will send the thank you. It was, after all, the first interview in a long time.

And TM, I don't blame Obama for my being out of work. Nor do I blame him for my lousy interview skills. (Lousy interview skills might be Bush's fault. After all, I didn't get any practice all the time he was president.)

The reason you have such a hard time finding a job is because you supported the policies that created this mess.

I hope you find a good job real soon and that your life greatly improves.

I also hope you wake up some day and face the real facts of what you supported that caused this.

You should be negged for that. Fortunately for you, I don't neg mental patients.

Sometimes she can be very sweet. But when she gets into total politics mode she become a total troglodyte.

Which is one of the reasons one should never let politics trump humanity.

Sometimes she can be very sweet. But when she gets into total politics mode she become a total troglodyte.

Which is one of the reasons one should never let politics trump humanity.

There was nothing remotely political about your OP, which makes her spewing even more noxious than usual.

Good luck, friendo. I hope something good heads your way soon.

Forum List

Back