Depression: the brain itself silently firing too much and tiring

Just what we need another reject claiming no one needs medication for a real problem because after all they can just WILL themselves out of clinical depression.

I do not underestimate the power of the human mind

People like you PISS me off. Clinical depression is almost always an imbalance of some chemical in the brain. No amount of wishful thinking, prayer, faith or WILL Power gets rid of it. All will power does is keep you from KILLING yourself while you are so depressed that's all you want to do until they find the right treatment to alleviate the CHEMICAL imbalance.

Are you kidding me.

There is all the difference in the world between thinking about suicide and seriously considering it. As you alluded to, I also believe it is "normal" for those with severe depression to think about killing themselves. Sometimes defying reason, you got to get it out of your system.

I can only say what kept me from ever seriously considering it. Before I came down with depression, I had already learned of the possibility that God rejects suicide by reincarnating that soul right back into a similar or worse life situation. God can wipe out the soul's memory and do it. I believe it is remotely possible. Even if there is a one-in-a-million chance that God even exists and that is what happens, I am not going to take the chance of having to do it all again from the start just to face all previous challenges and the ones yet to come, rather than lovingly facing and enduring what is left. What could be sadder.

Excerpt from Christ The Healer [which Bosworth authored] (pg 108)...

“Your state of mind should be the same as Noah's when he was building a ship on dry land and putting pitch into the cracks to keep the water out. In his mind, the fact of a coming flood was fully settled, and the Word of God was the sole reason for this state of mind. Your state of mind should be the same as Abraham's. With him, the matter of Isaac being born was fully settled, even though all the symptoms were to the contrary. God's Word to you concerning your healing is just as clear and explicit as it was to Abraham.”

Every instant of the New Testament Ministry was one by which the Divine Hand was ever the more continuously recurring in the many inspired affairs fulfilled by the Holy Savior. In fact, the colorfully evinced parables were often rendered tribute to the Heavenly Father — in a sophistically implicated manner that had appealed toward everyday folks; in a way that reflected luminously upon the exchanged deliverance we've come to enjoy today [by this bond]. The oratory technique was so masterfully executed that it surely cements what we know to be our procured salvation, as heirs seated amidst the newly consecrated habituation in the realm beyond. Not only that, but we are now born again into a world by which sin and sickness likewise are a conquered phenomenon having passed away from us after being defeated beforehand. I have both seen and undergone suffering previously but I now rest in the truths that have been victoriously reclaimed for me, that I may be a servicing member of the body of the Lord God. Thus forth, I'd like to encourage conflicting bystanders to set aside their place in the otherworldly kingdom professed to be eternally formidable, as seen in the Biblical Scriptures. And to be aware that the fleshified experience is on the whole illusory amalgamated sensualistic perception that cannot yield fully by its very nature (due to the beginning disobedience of the first man). When you take all this under account, it is best to be receptively acknowledged to the garnered liberation over any and all sublunary disenchantment. That such healing miracles must come from the Slain Lamb who died on your behalf, so you can justly share in the extended benefits. As a unique creature afresh you have important spiritual obligations, not to be pummeled recklessly aloft the sand; but to display your belief and take action — so that the cultivated seedlings achieve bounteous maturity. He was able to steadfastly promulgate the per usually merciful objective that by having started with the lowest castes (being tax collecting tradesmen as well as prostitutional seductresses) there was an illustrated heartfelt lovingness for all. Was able to build that upsurging crescendo to the extent, the dream remains alive nowadays blossoming dispersively in the midst of war and other threats, that even then exorbitant multitudes from some of the oppositely contrasted nationalities find a universal solace in the King Jesus.

If you want to talk about the Gospel, you have to keep it brief.

that's just too much.

Excerpt from Christ The Healer [which Bosworth authored] (pg 108)...

“Your state of mind should be the same as Noah's when he was building a ship on dry land and putting pitch into the cracks to keep the water out. In his mind, the fact of a coming flood was fully settled, and the Word of God was the sole reason for this state of mind. Your state of mind should be the same as Abraham's. With him, the matter of Isaac being born was fully settled, even though all the symptoms were to the contrary. God's Word to you concerning your healing is just as clear and explicit as it was to Abraham.”

If you do not panic or become paranoid, real solid changes can be instituted... like Noah and his works whether they be physical, mental or emotional.

If you want to talk about the Gospel, you have to keep it brief.

that's just too much.

Some ideas naturally take longer to develop.

I love it, even though it may turn some off instead of overlooking, unbeknownst to them, a great new angle.

These are totally on topic, but of course, we wouldn't want a rash of it.

Every instant of the New Testament Ministry was one by which the Divine Hand was ever the more continuously recurring in the many inspired affairs fulfilled by the Holy Savior. In fact, the colorfully evinced parables were often rendered tribute to the Heavenly Father — in a sophistically implicated manner that had appealed toward everyday folks; in a way that reflected luminously upon the exchanged deliverance we've come to enjoy today [by this bond].

There are a multitude of places in the old and new testament which can send your thoughts and brain in the right direction how fire often mainly travels in one direction.

The oratory technique was so masterfully executed that it surely cements what we know to be our procured salvation, as heirs seated amidst the newly consecrated habituation in the realm beyond. Not only that, but we are now born again into a world by which sin and sickness likewise are a conquered phenomenon having passed away from us after being defeated beforehand. I have both seen and undergone suffering previously but I now rest in the truths that have been victoriously reclaimed for me, that I may be a servicing member of the body of the Lord God. Thus forth, I'd like to encourage conflicting bystanders to set aside their place in the otherworldly kingdom professed to be eternally formidable, as seen in the Biblical Scriptures. And to be aware that the fleshified experience is on the whole illusory amalgamated sensualistic perception that cannot yield fully by its very nature (due to the beginning disobedience of the first man). When you take all this under account, it is best to be receptively acknowledged to the garnered liberation over any and all sublunary disenchantment. That such healing miracles must come from the Slain Lamb who died on your behalf, so you can justly share in the extended benefits. As a unique creature afresh you have important spiritual obligations, not to be pummeled recklessly aloft the sand; but to display your belief and take action — so that the cultivated seedlings achieve bounteous maturity. He was able to steadfastly promulgate the per usually merciful objective that by having started with the lowest castes (being tax collecting tradesmen as well as prostitutional seductresses) there was an illustrated heartfelt lovingness for all. Was able to build that upsurging crescendo to the extent, the dream remains alive nowadays blossoming dispersively in the midst of war and other threats, that even then exorbitant multitudes from some of the oppositely contrasted nationalities find a universal solace in the King Jesus.

Disenchantment or discouragement can completely prevent us from getting fired up.

It isn't a spiritual matter per se when people get pummeled, and those that are not currently spiritual or even atheists can become spiritual later on. It isn't hard to get thrashed, but we learn from our mistakes and vulnerabilities.

We need all we can get, when war drags on and causes many crises at home.

If the focus of your life is NOT on yourself, you won't be depressed.

Forum List

Back