Depressed? Ever considered suicide?

She was shown what would happen if she gave up and much more....

To Hell and Back (Died by Suicide) NDE & Hell Testimony

Everyone's thought about suicide. Unavoidable once you're asked "Have you ever thought about suicide?" :)

Went through a depressive bout many years ago and have a condition 1 .45 in my mouth finger on the trigger. ...Fortunately I'm a really bad shot so here I am. :)

You still have a purpose to fulfill. I posted the video to share because I thought her message was a very inspiring one.

NDE are only that near-death. Show me someone who's brain dead and came back and I'll read their account eagerly.

Yes it means "I am" a part of you. That is the spirit is with humankind, hidden deep within. That does not mean humans won't make choices. God stays in control but does give the human over to their own desires and there is consequences to those desires and choices the human makes.
I don't beat myself up and have no reason to. The Lord gave me a message to give to the community of His people a long time ago, "Tell them not to go into their camp. For if they go there they are subject to whatever goes on there"; It was in reference to going into the camp of the hell's angels.

God hates certain people and sometimes He sends them to hell.

.45 in my mouth finger on the trigger. ...Fortunately I'm a really bad shot so here I am.

You are a super bad shot. You are very fortunate. However you should get rid of all your guns. Just imagine if you were trying to shoot a bad guy. You'd miss and might shoot someone else. Another reason that you should get rid of your guns is because sometimes they end up in your mouth. That's not where guns go. I hope you have disposed of your guns since then.

I have a hard time believing that you missed such an easy shot. Oh well. If it is true then it is true.

She was shown what would happen if she gave up and much more....

To Hell and Back (Died by Suicide) NDE & Hell Testimony

Everyone's thought about suicide. Unavoidable once you're asked "Have you ever thought about suicide?" :)

Went through a depressive bout many years ago and have a condition 1 .45 in my mouth finger on the trigger. ...Fortunately I'm a really bad shot so here I am. :)

You still have a purpose to fulfill. I posted the video to share because I thought her message was a very inspiring one.

NDE are only that near-death. Show me someone who's brain dead and came back and I'll read their account eagerly.
My son was pronounce brain dead before he was two years old. It is a lengthy story that I wrote about in part here years ago. It is documented. It was in the San Bernardino Community hospital over thirty-eight years ago. He was on full life support for two days fully comatose and they told me he would either die or be a vegetable for the rest of his life is he survive. It was on the third day a little after noon I walked out of the hospital with him in my arms.

So....a person that is old, has to rely on complete strangers to wipe their butt, feed them food, wash their bodies, has no family left and outlived them all, is alone.....has a purpose. Really. Like, what exactly is that purpose? To lay there waiting for their diaper to be changed? To live daily, remembering those now dead?

I don't think so.

So....a person that is old, has to rely on complete strangers to wipe their butt, feed them food, wash their bodies, has no family left and outlived them all, is alone.....has a purpose. Really. Like, what exactly is that purpose? To lay there waiting for their diaper to be changed? To live daily, remembering those now dead?

I don't think so.
What are you talking about Gracie?

What are YOU talking about? I am responding to the question asked in the OP and the hoopla about whether one does it.

Don't do it, you'll go to hell.

If you do it, yer selfish.

You are here for a purpose.

People need you. (eye roll).

blah blah blah blah. The question was, "Depressed? Ever consider suicide?" and then the vids from youtube of NDE's and dictation of the list above.

Meh

Don't do it, you'll go to hell.

If you do it, yer selfish.

You are here for a purpose.

People need you. (eye roll).

blah blah blah blah. The question was, "Depressed? Ever consider suicide?" and then the vids from youtube of NDE's and dictation of the list above.

Meh
Hell is separating your self from God Gracie. It is a spiritual place.

And again, we have yet another Speak For God person...speaking for God.

Like I said. ......meh

I don't like any messages from the lips of a person who claims to speak for God except Jesus Christ Himself.

It smacks of that gal that denies marriage licenses to gays...and saying the Pope told her "stay strong".
Well, to HER, she claims he was speaking directly to her about staying strong in her belief that gays should not marry. According to the vatican, that is not what he meant at all.
And no, I ain't catholic. It's an example of agendas all people speak, passing it on as fact when all it really is, is their own general belief.

Nobody knows shit, until they can experience it themselves and then, that experience is personal and for themself only. Not everyone else.

It smacks of that gal that denies marriage licenses to gays...and saying the Pope told her "stay strong".
Well, to HER, she claims he was speaking directly to her about staying strong in her belief that gays should not marry. According to the vatican, that is not what he meant at all.
And no, I ain't catholic. It's an example of agendas all people speak, passing it on as fact when all it really is, is their own general belief.

Nobody knows shit, until they can experience it themselves and then, that experience is personal and for themself only. Not everyone else.

Would you be surprised to find out that, "Using God's name in vain" wasn't referencing the use of swear words?

Using God's name is pretending to represent God for the purpose of manipulating others. People use God's name in vain all of the time. My ears perk up when it happens and I totally dismiss that person for the rest of my life.

She wasn't strong enough to quit her job. She didn't trust God to give her money to survive. She had to keep her job and be stupid as crap. She had no principles at all. She was a political activist and doesn't give a shit about God at all.

If she was truly convicted then she would have quit her job immediately when the courts made their decision. Her level of sincerity didn't pass the smell test.

I didn't look at the video. I've lost someone very close to me by suicide. This is just ONE reason why I do not believe in religious bull crap.

To the OP, did you consider at all any one's feelings before posting such a thing? Although I didn't watch the video, I can pretty much figure out what it is about without watching. This is NOTHING but cruel, let me tell you that much. Think of the HELL such things put people through who have lost a loved one in this way.

A lot of people who commit or try to commit suicide are SUFFERING like you cannot even understand. Most suffer from some kind of mental illness, such as MAJOR depression, which is different than you just feeling "sad" sometimes. Do you believe that any kind of God would condemn people who are suffering from a mental illness? I'm absolutely so sickened by this.

It is UTTER ignorance on display.
Consider how many people have not committed suicide because they believe in hell. And ultimately the most important thing is that it isn't true.

So my neighbor blew his brains out last night. I was the one to walk in and discover the body. It turns out he was struggling with homosexuality. That's what people have to stop condemning because being mean to gays leads to suicide. No one has ever killed themselves because committing suicide puts you in hell but gay people have committed suicide because they've been told they are flawed.

He was an alcoholic and he just met a new girl she was so cute but the night before there were these guys that came over. No one knows who they were and I was drunk when I saw them but who knows maybe they killed him. I live in a condo and none of us heard a shot. But the music was up loud we think that's when he did it maybe that's why we didn't hear the shot but that would mean someone turned the radio off??? I don't know if his keys were missing but the place was locked so he probably did it to himself because he was a drunk and also felt guilty he just had a gay orgy with those guys and he had this great new girlfriend. He was such a nice guy but kind of weird.

My cop buddy said the hole was in the left eye but he's right handed. It could have been the guy made him blow him and then shot him in his left eye with the shooters right hand. I will find out if this was murder or suicide.

The weird thing is he was so happy trump won and he kills himself on trumps inauguration day?

There's one less person who will be voting for Trump in 2020.

Forum List

Back