Depravity In Islam: Child Marriage & Sex After Death

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper.

The appeal came in a message sent by Dr. Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker, Dr. Saad al-Katatni, addressing the woes of Egyptian women, especially after the popular uprising that toppled president Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.

She was referring to two laws: one that would legalize the marriage of girls starting from the age of 14 and the other that permits a husband to have sex with his dead wife within the six hours following her death.

The controversy about a husband having sex with his dead wife came about after a Moroccan cleric spoke about the issue in May 2011.

Zamzami Abdul Bari said that marriage remains valid even after death adding that a woman also too had the same right to engage in sex with her dead husband.

Two years ago, Zamzami incited further controversy in Morocco when he said it was permissible for pregnant women to drink alcohol.

But it seems his view on partners having sex with their deceased partners has found its way to Egypt one year on.

Egyptian prominent journalist and TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty on Tuesday referred to Abdul Samea’s article in his daily show on Egyptian ON TV and criticized the whole notion of “permitting a husband to have sex with his wife after her death under a so-called ‘Farewell Intercourse’ draft law.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/25/210198.html

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

islamophobe.jpg

• Banned
Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :eek:
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth :eek:
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Banned
Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

yeah because we know western religion never molests children and other sick ass shit huh?

Heres a clue for you , all organized religion is a power grab and is run by sick fucks a good part of the time.

• Banned
yeah because we know western religion never molests children and other sick ass shit huh?

Heres a clue for you , all organized religion is a power grab and is run by sick fucks a good part of the time.

Clueless one, only islime sanctions pedophilia by calling its pedophile founder The Perfect Man and requiring all muslimes to emulate and worship the pedophile mahound.

Last edited:
Sweater king Simon Taub has been busted on charges of trying to extort more than $50,000 from the son of a convicted child molester, his lawyer said Sunday.

Taub, 61, was arrested last week and accused of threatening to go to cops with allegations that the 31-year-old son of Baruch Lebovits had molested Taub's son.
image.jpg

Read more: 'War of the Roses' hubby Simon Taub charged with trying to extort molester Baruch Lebovits' son - NY Daily News

Prosecutors stood by a Brooklyn rabbi's child-molestation conviction Wednesday, even as they charged a Hasidic man with shaking down his family and bribing someone to make false accusations.

Baruch Lebovits, 60, received a sentence of 10 2/3 to 32 years in prison a year ago, based on the testimony of a 22-year-old man who said the rabbi sexually abused when he was 16.

The trial and stiff penalty sent shockwaves through Borough Park's tight-knit Jewish community.
image.jpg

Read more: Prosecutors defend rabbi's child-molestation conviction despite charging making false accusations - NY Daily News

"Total victory and it's probably the end of the case," declared Alan Dershowitz, who handled the appeal
:eusa_whistle:
In its decision, handed down less than three weeks after arguments were heard in the State Supreme Court’s appellate division, the four-judge panel said that while there was evidence to prove the defendant’s guilt, the prosecution had deprived him of a fair trial by waiting until the middle of the trial to turn over handwritten notes the detective had made about the one witness that the defense had expected to call.
The detective’s notes included a claim by the alleged victim that he had been offered a bribe by the defense’s witness to drop the case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/26/n...lebovits-in-sex-abuse-case-is-overturned.html

Last edited:
"Slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them..."
(The 'Holy' Qur'an, Verse 9:5)

Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Islamophobia is a fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression.* It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion, while sparing the more gullible.

Unlike Infidelophobia (Quranically-inspired hatred for non-Muslims), Islamophobia doesn't involve dead bodies, but rather bruised Muslim feelings, which, according to the teachings of the faith, are far more important than the lives of infidels.

In Muhammad's day, Islamophobia was treated with a practice known as beheading.* Since this is now impractical outside of the Muslim world, the condition is best addressed by means of prevention.* Such preventive measures include willful ignorance - which is best assisted with a strong dose of taqiyya.

The fact is that when Islam checks in, a lot of folks wind up checking out... permanently.* Therefore Islamophobes are a pretty broad group.

Islamophobes include:

Hindus, Christians, and Jews who don’t want to be forced into a political system that treats them as third-class citizens.* (Islamic teaching)
Atheists who want the freedom to live openly as such and publicly challenge religious orthodoxy.* (Islamic teaching)

Women who don’t want to be draped in black bags.* (Islamic teaching)

Read more at:
"Exposing" Islamophobes

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
Babylonian Talmud: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage :nono:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet [53 years old] departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. :eek: :puke:

Last edited:
Was the Pope "Islamophobic" or just telling the truth?

Regensburg Lecture

Mass street protests were mounted in many Islamic countries, the Majlis-e-Shoora (Pakistani parliament) unanimously called on the Pope to retract "this objectionable statement". The pope maintained that the comment he had quoted did not reflect his own views, and he offered an apology to Muslims.
The controversial comment originally appeared in the 7th of the 26 Dialogues Held With A Certain Persian, the Worthy Mouterizes, in Anakara of Galatia, written in 1391 as an expression of the views of the Byzantine emperor Manuel II Palaiologos, one of the last Christian rulers before the Fall of Constantinople to the Muslim Ottoman Empire, on such issues as forced conversion, holy war, and the relationship between faith and reason. The passage, in the English translation published by the Vatican, is as follows:

“Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”

The pope had consulted a bilingual critical edition of this dialogue in the original Greek and with French translation.

Troof:
Heres a clue for you , all organized religion is a power grab and is run by sick f**ks a good part of the time.
You don't know a thing about Buddhism, do you?

Troof:
Heres a clue for you , all organized religion is a power grab and is run by sick f**ks a good part of the time.
You don't know a thing about Buddhism, do you?

Islime worships a child molester and sexual predator. Were Mahound alive today, he'd be in prison for life.

Forum List

Back