Deported MS-13 Gang Member Returns To U.S., Allegedly Stabs Woman With Screwdriver

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But no one gives a fuck, so I probably shouldn't have bothered posting this.

A MS-13 member arrested and charged with stabbing a woman with a screwdriver last week had recently been deported from Texas back to El Salvador, authorities said Monday.

Angel Ramos, 36, is accused of stabbing the woman in his moving car several times with a flathead screwdriver in northeast Colorado on November 4, deputy U.S. Marshal Brian Fielman told Newsweek. The woman jumped out of the moving car, which ran over one of her legs. “He jumped out of the car and tried to wrestle her into the trunk,” Fielman said. “She was able to fight him off, and he fled.”

Law enforcement agents searched Ramos’s house and found assorted phony documents and his real passport, which they used to determine his true identity

Deported MS-13 gang member returns to U.S., allegedly stabs woman with screwdriver

A MS-13 member arrested and charged with stabbing a woman with a screwdriver last week had recently been deported from Texas back to El Salvador, authorities said Monday.

Angel Ramos, 36, is accused of stabbing the woman in his moving car several times with a flathead screwdriver in northeast Colorado on November 4, deputy U.S. Marshal Brian Fielman told Newsweek. The woman jumped out of the moving car, which ran over one of her legs. “He jumped out of the car and tried to wrestle her into the trunk,” Fielman said. “She was able to fight him off, and he fled.”

Law enforcement agents searched Ramos’s house and found assorted phony documents and his real passport, which they used to determine his true identity

Deported MS-13 gang member returns to U.S., allegedly stabs woman with screwdriver

Build the fucking wall.

Let him serve his time, and then deport his ass. Tell him he comes back, he goes straight to jail.

Build the fucking wall.

Let him serve his time, and then deport his ass. Tell him he comes back, he goes straight to jail.
NO. Don't let him serve time. He would just be in there with his homeys. Just kill him. With a screwdriver.

Thank Gawd he didn't break the law and use a gun...........and she wasn't carrying one either. GUNZ are terrible !! Why didn't she call 911 ? That's what they say you should do ?

Build the fucking wall.

NO. Don't let him serve time. He would just be in there with his homeys. Just kill him. With a screwdriver.

Though I fully support expanding the use of the Death Penalty, this would be a stretch even for me.

Mmmm, I guess as he is a repeated invader, he could reasonably be considered a bandit...

Forum List

Back