Deported Illegal Alien Returns To Kill and Kidnap

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
(CNSNews.com) – Oscar Hernandez-Carranza, a previously deported illegal alien and convicted felon, abducted his six-year-old daughter, fatally stabbed her mother, and stabbed another woman in Bridgeport, Connecticut early Friday morning, February 24.

The 39-year-old citizen of El Salvador allegedly murdered 26 year-old Nidia Gonzalez, the mother of his child, and repeatedly stabbed another woman, believed to be her friend. She is in critical but stable condition at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport.

“This is horrible,” Bridgeport Police Chief Armando Perez said. “The scene there, it’s horrendous.”

Hernandez fled the scene of the double stabbing with his daughter Aylin, triggering a multi-state Amber Alert. Pennsylvania State Police spotted and then pursued Hernandez after he refused to pull over on I-99, finally apprehending the suspect when he crashed into a tractor-trailer.

We don't have to except this extra burden into our nation, I don't care what anyone on the left says this is unacceptable. I think it's time to start asking the question; How many lives lost are enough for the open borders crowd?

We don't have to except this extra burden into our nation, I don't care what anyone on the left says this is unacceptable. I think it's time to start asking the question; How many lives lost are enough for the open borders crowd?
Obviously, one more .... always one more. And, the blood rests on their hands.

So there a few threads about some illegals killing or raping someone. Like America's finest citizens never had that happening with their own legal citizens in their history. There are think tanks out there posting horrible news stories committed only by illegal aliens or Muslims. These violent crimes were happening long before and they will continue to happen even if there was a way to stop illegal immigration 100%. The issue is not raping or kidnapping or murder. Not to you people. If it were you would be showing headlines of everyone committing these crimes. These crimes are committed by every race, culture, religion and colour. Stop pretending that you care for the welfare of these people. You don't. You only care because your bigotry and prejudice fuel you to be outraged at only "particular" types of assailants and attackers.

They said the exact same things about the Irish immigrants 200 years ago.

So there a few threads about some illegal killing or raping someone. Like America's finest citizens never had that happening with their own legal citizens. There are think tanks out there posting horrible news stories committed by illegal aliens or Muslims. These violent crimes were happening long before and they will continue to happen even if there was a way to stop illegal immigration 100%. The issue is not raping or kidnapping or murder. Not to you people. If it were you would be showing headlines of everyone committing these crimes. These crimes are committed by every race, culture, religion and colour. Stop pretending that you care for the welfare of these people. You don't. You only care because your bigotry and prejudice fuel you to be outraged at only "particular" types of assailants and attackers.

Yeah --- what was I thinking?? Here the government has both the authority and the capability to remove miscreants from our society BEFORE they kill somebody, and we should ignore that, allow them to wreak havoc, and hope that they don't escape into a sanctuary city.

And, you justify this how?

Frankly, your post is liberal gibberish ---- you want to claim everybody who wants to remove criminals from our society are racists or xenophobes. I pray it isn't your daughter that is killed walking down the pier in San Francisco, or in this case, killed in Connecticut.

How do you sleep at night knowing that you were one of those responsible for this lady's death?? How hard was it to wash the blood off YOUR hands?

So there a few threads about some illegal killing or raping someone. Like America's finest citizens never had that happening with their own legal citizens. There are think tanks out there posting horrible news stories committed by illegal aliens or Muslims. These violent crimes were happening long before and they will continue to happen even if there was a way to stop illegal immigration 100%. The issue is not raping or kidnapping or murder. Not to you people. If it were you would be showing headlines of everyone committing these crimes. These crimes are committed by every race, culture, religion and colour. Stop pretending that you care for the welfare of these people. You don't. You only care because your bigotry and prejudice fuel you to be outraged at only "particular" types of assailants and attackers.

Yeah --- what was I thinking?? Here the government has both the authority and the capability to remove miscreants from our society BEFORE they kill somebody, and we should ignore that, allow them to wreak havoc, and hope that they don't escape into a sanctuary city.

Frankly, your post is liberal gibberish ---- you want to claim everybody who wants to remove criminals from our society are racists or xenophobes. I pray it isn't your daughter that is killed walking down the pier in San Francisco, or in this case, killed in Connecticut.

How do you sleep at night knowing that you were one of those responsible for this lady's death?? How hard was it to wash the blood off YOUR hands?
But you don't want to remove criminals from your society, only the illegal ones whether they are criminals are not. That is clear.

If my daughter was poor and black and was killed or raped by a good looking rich white christian american citizen would there be outrage from you and your ilk. Absolutely not.

Fueled by irrational fear.

But you don't want to remove criminals from your society, only the illegal ones whether they are criminals are not. That is clear.

If my daughter was poor and black and was killed or raped by a good looking rich white christian american citizen would there be outrage from you and your ilk. Absolutely not.

Fueled by irrational fear.

Your guilt is clouding your judgement.

First, we can't remove criminals UNTIL they are criminals. BUT - we can remove people with criminal pasts who choose not to obey the rule of law in this country.

When the only thing you have left is the race card, it's time to fold your tent and go home. While you're there, wash the blood off your hands. That woman died because of people like you - people who want to allow criminals into our society. You must be ever so proud.

Years ago I watched a show about a guy in San Diego who used to cruise around in his van and pick up illegal young girls and rape them. Most would not report him for fear of deportation. 3 years ago a border guard raped a young illegal teen. I checked all the political forums. Not one person posted these stories. Why is that? In fact any murder or rape that gets any headline attention are the ones committed by illegals. Tonight several women will be raped. Several people will be murdered. If the perpetrators are legal will you be posting their headlines?

Years ago I watched a show about a guy in San Diego who used to cruise around in his van and pick up illegal young girls and rape them. Most would not report him for fear of deportation. 3 years ago a border guard raped a young illegal teen. I checked all the political forums. Not one person posted these stories. Why is that? In fact any murder or rape that gets any headline attention are the ones committed by illegals. Tonight several women will be raped. Several people will be murdered. If the perpetrators are legal will you be posting their headlines?

Do we have the ability to constrain those rapists BEFORE the crime happens? Did our government fail to enforce its own laws, which would have resulted in these rapes not happening?

The issue isn't the rapist - the issue is the conspiracy of guilt by the left and the government to create an environment in which we do not take all reasonable actions to remove an identified threat.

Hiding it in a blanket of PC double talk doesn't protect those girls. In fact, your attitude contributes to the violation. They are violated, not only by the attacker, but also by the government, the liberals, and you. You want to expose those victims, allow them to be attacked, violated, and maybe killed, all so you can say that you did the "right" thing. But, you didn't - you didn't do the "right" thing. You held them down while they were raped. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you, "and your ilk."

Do we have the ability to constrain those rapists BEFORE the crime happens?
What do you mean by those rapists? Do you mean all illegal aliens or ones that are convicted felons. Either way the answer is no. Your country has already beefed up border security since 911 and even if ridiculous and extreme measures were followed, (like a wall) people will get in.

Did our government fail to enforce its own laws, which would have resulted in these rapes not happening?
How did your government fail? They deported the man in question back in 2013. Which law did they fail on. Be specific.

The issue isn't the rapist - the issue is the conspiracy of guilt by the left and the government to create an environment in which we do not take all reasonable actions to remove an identified threat.
Was this man not deported? Once you deport him you have no control of what he does next? What are you suggesting be done? Execution?

Hiding it in a blanket of PC double talk doesn't protect those girls. In fact, your attitude contributes to the violation. They are violated, not only by the attacker, but also by the government, the liberals, and you. You want to expose those victims, allow them to be attacked, violated, and maybe killed, all so you can say that you did the "right" thing. But, you didn't - you didn't do the "right" thing. You held them down while they were raped. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you, "and your ilk."
Wow, you're worse than Michael Moore from Bowling From Columbine when he insinuated blame on Charlton Heston for the death of the little girl. If one really wanted to protect woman from being attacked or raped why not lock up all men.

New Topics

Forum List

Back