Deport Them All: Muslims Are Spreading Hepatitis E 10-Fold

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Multiculturalism kills. Diversity kills. This is a good reason why we don't need Muslims or any third world people in our country. They spread diseases and have no value for life (like homosexuals), in any host countries. Go to the link within the link.

Twitter

Last edited:
How many times do you have to be told that you cannot "deport" Americans.

If American's are ill, treat them.

:link:

Muslims-poop-Starbucks.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Multiculturalism kills. Diversity kills. This is a good reason why we don't need Muslims or any third world people in our country. They spread diseases and have no value for life (like homosexuals), in any host countries. Go to the link within the link.

Twitter

If anyone should be deported it is bigots like you.

• Banned

Twitter

If anyone should be deported it is bigots like you.
I was blessed with White Privilege by God. Nobody is going to deport Steve McGarrett, American Patriot.

When Pence stopped the needle exchange in Indiana he has to restart it as hepatitis an HIV spread like crazy.

From the actual, article:

One possible explanation for the rise in reported cases over the years could be the increased awareness of and testing for hepatitis E, but dietary reasons may also play a role. When we talk about the target of eliminating viral hepatitis as a public health issue by 2030, we should also keep hepatitis E in mind."

Common way to get HEV: consumption of raw or undercooked pork meat and liver

From the actual, article:

One possible explanation for the rise in reported cases over the years could be the increased awareness of and testing for hepatitis E, but dietary reasons may also play a role. When we talk about the target of eliminating viral hepatitis as a public health issue by 2030, we should also keep hepatitis E in mind."

Common way to get HEV: consumption of raw or undercooked pork meat and liver

If Stevie the Racist was prevented from lying- he wouldn't know how to post.

Well, it saves a lot of trees. But I heard that Punjabs uses a cup of water to wash their bottoms. but in those countries that it smell like crap all over, especially Egypt. they doesn't have a sewer system like ours.

Forum List

Back