Deport all illegals?

All immigrants and their families from 1492 onwards should be returned to their home countries.
Don't do that. My grandparents migrated to US in 1917. lol

I'll let you off if you don't complain about Mexicans.

Indo, Just about everyone I know are complaining about illegals ( especially Mexicans ) long before Obama. Even Mexicans US citizens are complaining.

Cracks me up that so many actually believe we never had illegals until Obama was elected.

But, those are the same people who ignore the fact that Obama has deported more than any other president and has increased Border Patrol on our 2000 mile long border to more than 18,500.

Repubs fought him on that just as they continue to demand that our other borders remain wide open. And yet, McConnell is currently fighting the president's efforts to lessen the spying the NSA is doing on Americans. The bill passed the house but McConnell has said he will make sure it does not pass the senate.

Should make us all laugh that Luddly tries to convince anyone of this. This man, OUR PRESIDENT, purposely and willfully stopped a state from preventing illegal crossings, and handing them over for deportation by the feds. Our President also ignores laws against illegals, and allows sanctuary cities with a smile, where American citizens are slaughtered.

I mean seriously all, do you ever look at our flag? What does it mean? Do you think it is a tablecloth or something? It stands for RULE OF LAW; and here you have many on the left, and some on the right, ignoring the law because it HELPS them. Since when do we as Americans think it is ok for any of our neighbors just to pick and choose what laws they want to, and do not want to follow? How about if we all decide we just aren't going to pay taxes? And yet, we have some who are willing to allow people who aren't even citizens to break our laws, led by a President THESE people elected!

If you are all so correct, just change the law! The reason you won't, is because you CAN'T, so you try and ignore it, and tell the rest of us that there is something wrong with us. No there isn't, it is all of you. G-O C-H-A-N-G-E T-H-E L-A-W, or admit what you and your PRESIDENT is imposing upon us, is a soft tyranny!

All immigrants and their families from 1492 onwards should be returned to their home countries.

Indo, Just about everyone I know are complaining about illegals ( especially Mexicans ) long before Obama. Even Mexicans US citizens are complaining.

Cracks me up that so many actually believe we never had illegals until Obama was elected.

But, those are the same people who ignore the fact that Obama has deported more than any other president and has increased Border Patrol on our 2000 mile long border to more than 18,500.

Repubs fought him on that just as they continue to demand that our other borders remain wide open. And yet, McConnell is currently fighting the president's efforts to lessen the spying the NSA is doing on Americans. The bill passed the house but McConnell has said he will make sure it does not pass the senate.

Should make us all laugh that Luddly tries to convince anyone of this. This man, OUR PRESIDENT, purposely and willfully stopped a state from preventing illegal crossings, and handing them over for deportation by the feds. Our President also ignores laws against illegals, and allows sanctuary cities with a smile, where American citizens are slaughtered.

I mean seriously all, do you ever look at our flag? What does it mean? Do you think it is a tablecloth or something? It stands for RULE OF LAW; and here you have many on the left, and some on the right, ignoring the law because it HELPS them. Since when do we as Americans think it is ok for any of our neighbors just to pick and choose what laws they want to, and do not want to follow? How about if we all decide we just aren't going to pay taxes? And yet, we have some who are willing to allow people who aren't even citizens to break our laws, led by a President THESE people elected!

If you are all so correct, just change the law! The reason you won't, is because you CAN'T, so you try and ignore it, and tell the rest of us that there is something wrong with us. No there isn't, it is all of you. G-O C-H-A-N-G-E T-H-E L-A-W, or admit what you and your PRESIDENT is imposing upon us, is a soft tyranny!

Imaw, You are very wrong and totally incorrect. You have no clue of what you are taking about. Sanctuary cities was started around 1980s long before Obama. This tells me that you were just became aware of this topics from this site. We're most are ignorant, hatred and racist. I know 3 border agents and DEA. They are either republicans,democrats or independent that they can voice their displeasure at any time. Most are educated not dummies. Actually they get for leaks. If there are any truth of what you are saying. Should those BS came out by now? As a matter of fact I offered 2 members of this site to visit borders how ICE deport illegals at my cost but declined.
If you are so concerned. Explain why republican refused to reform the immigration law? Not Obama. Why is it that only Trump talking about immigration? Where are the rest of GOP on any issues?

Imaw, You are very wrong and totally incorrect. You have no clue of what you are taking about. Sanctuary cities was started around 1980s long before Obama. This tells me that you were just became aware of this topics from this site. We're most are ignorant, hatred and racist. I know 3 border agents and DEA. They are either republicans,democrats or independent that they can voice their displeasure at any time. Most are educated not dummies. Actually they get for leaks. If there are any truth of what you are saying. Should those BS came out by now? As a matter of fact I offered 2 members of this site to visit borders how ICE deport illegals at my cost but declined.
If you are so concerned. Explain why republican refused to reform the immigration law? Not Obama. Why is it that only Trump talking about immigration? Where are the rest of GOP on any issues?

1. I am not a Trump supporter.

2. Reason GOP (rinos) won't do it is because they are supported by chamber of commerce who wants cheap labor. Conservatives want to close the border too, look at Cruz, Walker, Huckabee, Fiorina.

3. Sanctuary cities are illegal, PERIOD. I do not support them when GW, Bush 1 or 2, or Clinton was in office. Difference was then, we had enough jobs for OUR citizens, we don't know, and who are YOU going to take care of? Americans, or non Americans?

4. ICEs hands are tied, I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it. If they catch them coming over, they can stop them. But once they are here, they just go to a sanctuary city and it is over. (or why do they call them sanctuary cities, lol)

5. Calling us racist is a good buzzword, but it doesn't work with me. You are assuming that I only want CERTAIN illegals stopped or deported. What would make you think that? Why would you not think I am talking about all groups of illegals? You have an inferiority complex or something? I do not like being called racist because I want our laws enforced. You don't like the law? The CHANGE IT! Until then, not one damn word about racism or anything else. ENFORCE THE LAW!

6. You were going to pay? Well, you will be happy to know, you don't have to make that offer to me. I moved my Son down to El Paso and stayed for a few weeks and scoped it out. Since when is our national language Spanish? My brother lives in Tucson. One of the highest insurance rates in the country for vehicle insurance. Why? You really don't want me to tell these people, do you? Nephew lives in San Fran. Been there for 12 years. Beautiful city, full of guess what? They are selling and leaving with their daughters. He is transferring.

Now for the kicker..............we are ALL 2nd or 3rd generation Hispanics, (on our fathers side) and can NOT stand it!!!!!!!!!!! My father LEGALLY came here to come to America and live the American dream, not turn it into the exact disaster he left from. We had to speak English always in our home; so much so, only my 2 oldest siblings can fluently speak Spanish. He forced his children to be American. He said Mexico was the land of graft, and he would never go back. (hey, did you see Pablo Escobar escaped again? How do you think that happened, lololol)

The illegal immigration problem is out of control, period. Trump knows it, conservatives know it, and rinos don't want to talk about it. It isn't going away, and if someone calls me a racist, from here on out, that person will be called Anti-American.

2. Reason GOP (rinos) won't do it is because they are supported by chamber of commerce who wants cheap labor. Conservatives want to close the border too, look at Cruz, Walker, Huckabee, Fiorina.

3. Sanctuary cities are illegal, PERIOD. I do not support them when GW, Bush 1 or 2, or Clinton was in office. Difference was then, we had enough jobs for OUR citizens, we don't know, and who are YOU going to take care of? Americans, or non Americans?

4. ICEs hands are tied, I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it. If they catch them coming over, they can stop them. But once they are here, they just go to a sanctuary city and it is over. (or why do they call them sanctuary cities, lol)

5. Calling us racist is a good buzzword, but it doesn't work with me. You are assuming that I only want CERTAIN illegals stopped or deported. What would make you think that? Why would you not think I am talking about all groups of illegals? You have an inferiority complex or something? I do not like being called racist because I want our laws enforced. You don't like the law? The CHANGE IT! Until then, not one damn word about racism or anything else. ENFORCE THE LAW!

6. You were going to pay? Well, you will be happy to know, you don't have to make that offer to me. I moved my Son down to El Paso and stayed for a few weeks and scoped it out. Since when is our national language Spanish? My brother lives in Tucson. One of the highest insurance rates in the country for vehicle insurance. Why? You really don't want me to tell these people, do you? Nephew lives in San Fran. Been there for 12 years. Beautiful city, full of guess what? They are selling and leaving with their daughters. He is transferring.

Now for the kicker..............we are ALL 2nd or 3rd generation Hispanics, (on our fathers side) and can NOT stand it!!!!!!!!!!! My father LEGALLY came here to come to America and live the American dream, not turn it into the exact disaster he left from. We had to speak English always in our home; so much so, only my 2 oldest siblings can fluently speak Spanish. He forced his children to be American. He said Mexico was the land of graft, and he would never go back. (hey, did you see Pablo Escobar escaped again? How do you think that happened, lololol)

The illegal immigration problem is out of control, period. Trump knows it, conservatives know it, and rinos don't want to talk about it. It isn't going away, and if someone calls me a racist, from here on out, that person will be called Anti-American.

Read your first paragraph #61 see if you know what you are talking about. Just about every one I know hate illegals and and problems they caused long before Obama. However people make it sound it's just happening now like sanctuary.
1. I never said you support Trump.
2. In glad you understand why republican refused to reform the immigration. Then why in the world we do not hear any complaints about repubs? Read your post again. Change the law? Who is stopping the bill? Is it Obama? No.
3. I do not support sanctuary either. Read you post again. Do you have a proof that Obama support sanctuary cities with a smile?
4. I understand about ICE hands are tied. Your saying that all illegals are in sanctuary cities?
5. Read my post again. Where did I call you a racist? There are lots of racist here that used hatred and bigotry first then ignore the facts. I'm anti racist that doesn't mean I'm anti American. I hate racist. If you don't like that. That's bad. If you want to enforce the law just like me and everyone else then talk straight not just BS. You don't have to be a racist to enforce the law.
6. The only reason I offered that because a lot of people don't really understand what ICE are doing about deportation. Or don't know what they are talking about that I think a lot of them get their news updates here. Your brother in Tucson, son in El Paso, San Francisco, insurance? What is this got to do what we are talking about?
Your kicker??Pablo Escobar? I'm glad that your father came here legally and they speak English.
If you don't like what I'm telling you read your post again.

Read your first paragraph #61 see if you know what you are talking about. Just about every one I know hate illegals and and problems they caused long before Obama. However people make it sound it's just happening now like sanctuary.
1. I never said you support Trump.
2. In glad you understand why republican refused to reform the immigration. Then why in the world we do not hear any complaints about repubs? Read your post again. Change the law? Who is stopping the bill? Is it Obama? No.
3. I do not support sanctuary either. Read you post again. Do you have a proof that Obama support sanctuary cities with a smile?
4. I understand about ICE hands are tied. Your saying that all illegals are in sanctuary cities?
5. Read my post again. Where did I call you a racist? There are lots of racist here that used hatred and bigotry first then ignore the facts. I'm anti racist that doesn't mean I'm anti American. I hate racist. If you don't like that. That's bad. If you want to enforce the law just like me and everyone else then talk straight not just BS. You don't have to be a racist to enforce the law.
6. The only reason I offered that because a lot of people don't really understand what ICE are doing about deportation. Or don't know what they are talking about that I think a lot of them get their news updates here. Your brother in Tucson, son in El Paso, San Francisco, insurance? What is this got to do what we are talking about?
Your kicker??Pablo Escobar? I'm glad that your father came here legally and they speak English.
If you don't like what I'm telling you read your post again.

Let me set you straight there my friend. I do not HATE illegals! One day, they could be my neighbor if they are let into the country LEGALLY. If they move next to me, across the street from me, over the river and through the woods from me, I will turn them in if illegal.

As far as CHUMPO Escobar, just proves how what my father and his Mexican LEGAL friends told us from the old country when I was a kid. Mexico is the land of graft, it is corrupt, it is beautiful but awful place to live. You can buy anything for a nickel, or buy someone for a quarter, and their father will sell them to you.

I actually went over there 20 years ago to visit extended family members I had never met before as my father had died and we lost contact. Nice people, very nice, but what a place to live. Terrible, just terrible! Every American should go to one of these countries to understand how GOOD WE HAVE IT, and how idiotic it is to give it away. Don't think of Mexico as Cancun or Estapa, think of it more as inner city Detroit painted purple and pink. That is the REAL Mexico. While there, young men came up to me and tried to sell me their sister. I drank bottles of 7up, and every time I dumped one in a waste basket, 4 or 5 kids would dive after it. Why? Because it had a return deposit.

And by the way, the reason I wrote this lengthy dissertation was to show you I know EXACTLY what I am talking about, and see it from American eyes. Now illegals, GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! Apply if you want to return, and we will give you a call when your number comes up!

Forum List

Back