Depopulation

People like Margaret Sanger and Bertrand Russell and Lothrop Stoddard and Francis Galton and H.G. Wells were devoted to eugenics.

Here's Wells:

“The men of the New Republic will not be squeamish, either, in facing or inflicting death, because they will have a fuller sense of the possibilities of life than we possess. They will have an ideal that will make killing worth the while”.

“And for the rest, those swarms of black, and brown, and dirty-white, and yellow people, who do not come into the new needs of efficiency? Well, the world is a world, not a charitable institution, and I take it they will have to go.”

Wow.

Sexist!!!

Yeah...women would never start a war. LMFAO

You could fit every family on the planet in the state of Texas and have the rest of the world left over. What the elites fear the most is an educated populace that can figure out how badly they have been fucked over using their sweat equity to move their Monopoly "money" i.e "fiat currency" to enrich themselves while we are none the wiser......they depend upon the stupid masses and did they EVER accomplish that goal.....I shake my head at the ridiculousness of it.

Every person on the planet can fit into Rhode Island on about 6 square feet each.

Mark

Some globalists loons put up this stone monument in Georgia. It calls for the murder of billions.

georgia_guidestones.jpg

Last edited:
You could fit every family on the planet in the state of Texas and have the rest of the world left over. What the elites fear the most is an educated populace that can figure out how badly they have been fucked over using their sweat equity to move their Monopoly "money" i.e "fiat currency" to enrich themselves while we are none the wiser......they depend upon the stupid masses and did they EVER accomplish that goal.....I shake my head at the ridiculousness of it.

Every person on the planet can fit into Rhode Island on about 6 square feet each.

Mark
And where is the proof of that?

Sentencing unknown numbers to suffering and starvation because of unthinking reproduction is barbaric.

You could fit every family on the planet in the state of Texas and have the rest of the world left over.
I'd like to see some proof of that.
The point is all humanity could fit into a land mass the size of Texas. Of course this is not a livable option. It merely proves that the world is not overpopulated.

Let's Put Everybody into Texas

Some of the most heavily populated areas in the world, are also very livable. Think Hong Kong or Singapore. Conversely some areas lowly populated are very unlivable, like much of Africa.

Mark
And where is the proof of that?

Its math. 33788620800 square feet of land in Rhode Island divided by 7.4 billion people is 4.56 square feet of land per person.

The 6 square feet per person estimate was based on a lower population.

Mark

Forum List

Back