Depopulation

There's going to be 8 billion people soon. Opposing science and education isn't going to allow for us to support so many people for much longer.

Come GOP! Get with it.

images

So creating a dysfunctional educational system while importing large numbers of low educated immigrants and refugees was a pro-science move on the progressives part here in the United States?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I use to have commentary on this topic this is from my web page back in the late 90's, notice the number 6 Billion mentioned back then, we've grown 1 billion more I think since then, because I keep hearing 7 Billion now.

Although the population growth rate has slowed down and is leveling off, it's still double what it was in 1960. This planet already holds over 6 Billion and is growing by aprox. 80 million a year.
This is sure to intensify the burden of some weaker nations as well as put a strain on those who's
environment and economy is already struggling.
Shocking to think about, is the fact that the world population increases every three years, by the same size of the population of the whole United States.
The real strain is on developing countries who already have trouble and
signs of striping it's resources and causing poor usable water conditions. The higher the population the higher the consumption and some
developing nations just can't handle the sudden sprout in population.

What is in store for the future then?
From studies such as Calhoun's theory of populations increases we can expect a change in the control of multiple births like China does in restrictions & through education, or else expect possible problems.
Calhoun found that with increased populations there was a natural ability to
eventualy corrected itself by decreased natality and increased mortality. Another factor in population control was the sudden increase in violent and aggressive behavior. The conclusion was that nature itself has it's own checks and balances to adjust itself and correct any explosive population growth.
We have a choice to correct this fairly or nature will correct it for us randomly without mercy.

Where this applies to your post:
When countries like China take drastic measures in 1 child policies and other countries have their population controls, it's to do fairly what nature will have no mercy doing for us.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We have a choice to correct this fairly or nature will correct it for us randomly without mercy.
Outdated Malthusian nonsense. Birth rates have plummeted all over the world.

When countries like China take drastic measures in 1 child policies and other countries have their population controls, it's to do fairly what nature will have no mercy doing for us.
How contemptible of you to try to justify the horrible Chinese forced abortion policy.

Forcing a woman to have an abortion at eight months: Welcome to 21st century China

Last edited:
Why are the decadent rich so proud of the vices that are destroying them? Have they been brainwashed?

The middle and upper classes in North America and Europe are rapidly going extinct.

Hedonism, abortion, homosexual & transgender activism, certain addictive drugs, and certain brands of extreme feminism will together destroy any society.

Last edited:
There's going to be 8 billion people soon. Opposing science and education isn't going to allow for us to support so many people for much longer.

Come GOP! Get with it.

So creating a dysfunctional educational system while importing large numbers of low educated immigrants and refugees was a pro-science move on the progressives part here in the United States?

Yes, ScienceRocks in particular, and LIbEralism in general, really is that insane.

Outdated Malthusian nonsense.

How contemptible of you to try to justify the horrible Chinese forced abortion policy.

Forcing a woman to have an abortion at eight months: Welcome to 21st century China
I said no such thing, the Policy then was a rule restricting to one child, I never discussed anything other then their restriction, never discussed their enforcement or consequences of those breaking the rules and never commented on my opinion on their choice of handling the situation.
What you are doing can be considered just as wrong. You are imposing your ways on another culture that has different folkways then you or I.
Characteristics of the society you stem from, is not how they manage in a distinct difference especially in their overpopulation being greater problem then ours, so your view of how they should be without being in their shoes and folkways or beliefs, imposes on their ways.
The zest of the social community somewhat depends on population size and the amount of convenience
born out of the many offered services and amount of entertainment available in that community.

Community life also somewhat revolves around the cultural backround and traditions of these
communities which give those communities it's distinct characteristics.

This structure of behavior that's set by the primary group practice is known as
"Folkways".
(Characteristics of the society of folk).

These folkways seem to determine and set perceptions of what is right from wrong as well as
set standards for moral and ethical code and patterns within it's own tolerance whether rational,
scientific or practicle or not.
That's where conflict comes from, as one culture not understanding or respecting another tries to impose on each other.
Christian Society wanting Muslims to be like us and zealous factions of Islam wanting Christian societies to be like them and follow their religious laws. Nobody seems happy keeping their folkways where they are and population expansion is only gonna make that land grab worse.

I said no such thing, the Policy then was a rule restricting to one child, I never discussed anything other then their restriction, never discussed their enforcement or consequences of those breaking the rules and never commented on my opinion on their choice of handling the situation.
You said China's "drastic measures" have been "fair". You ought to apologize for that statement.

You could fit every family on the planet in the state of Texas and have the rest of the world left over. What the elites fear the most is an educated populace that can figure out how badly they have been fucked over using their sweat equity to move their Monopoly "money" i.e "fiat currency" to enrich themselves while we are none the wiser......they depend upon the stupid masses and did they EVER accomplish that goal.....I shake my head at the ridiculousness of it.

You said China's "drastic measures" have been "fair". You ought to apologize for that statement.
Once again you imply what I meant and impose on a culture with different beliefs then you.
Example; your belief in a ghostly soul sees a fetus as a human being, but a culture that believes you are not a human until first breath and experiences sees the fetus differently then your culture, therefore you are forcing your beliefs on another culture and telling them they have no religious freedoms or rights that you from across the globe wish to dictate on them.
The only way to solve this issue is to have a central source of knowledge and shared truth that all parties agree is worth listening to and reasoning through as mediator.
The Vatican was never that mediator and although the UN is using Solomon's brilliant method of marrying into many nations to keep peace, they are doing so without the unbiased moral wisdom in mediating them.
Build the Mikdash and they will learn, and you will learn to compromise and resolve these issues you make complex, but is really simple solutions based on common sense reasoning. And yes even the impossible abortion debate is solvable.

Last edited:
Once again you imply what I meant and impose on a culture with different beliefs then you.
Example; your belief in a ghostly soul sees a fetus as a human being, but a culture that believes you are not a human until first breath and experiences sees the fetus differently then your culture, therefore you are forcing your beliefs on another culture
Not at all! I am not asking them to accept any particular religious or philosophical system. I only ask them to accept the facts of biology. Some non-religious people are strongly pro-life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back