Deployment Time

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
Well it is that time again, and I am sad to say I must take leave of the USMB and go underway with my ship for a considerable amount of time (though this deployment is not half the length our summer one will be). I would like to thank Jimmy for creating a great board (and Sir Evil for helping to maintain and mod it when Jimmy's busy, as well as the other mods), the only place I go to the on the internet for debate and a frank and lively exchange of ideas and viewpoints. I am happy to have learned from (and believe me, I have learned, ask Kathianne!) many of the users on here, and delighted to have laughed with many of them as well. There are some great people on USMB, and that is quite an understatement.

If you would like to know what's up with the Kitty Hawk (my ship), etc etc, you can find up to date (cleared via the Public Affairs Officer in touchy cases) news on my blog (which I update via e-mail while underway since I rarely achieve internet access)

http://www.sealawyer.typepad.com

If you've been to Hong Kong or Pusan, South Korea, and have ideas or suggestions for somewhere for a dummy E-4 to visit or check out, please send them to

[email protected]

as these will be our two ports this deployment. This includes any articles or ideas you feel like sharing, I would love to recieve and read them.

I have a new role as a supervisor and in between getting my ass chewed by people above me for defending the people below me (as well as my own mistakes and misjudgements) I get to check e-mail quite often now so I can read whatever you send.

I wish you all the very, very best and hope you all take care, do well and stay healthy and safe.

NATO AIR said:
Well it is that time again, and I am sad to say I must take leave of the USMB and go underway with my ship for a considerable amount of time (though this deployment is not half the length our summer one will be). I would like to thank Jimmy for creating a great board, the only place I go to the on the internet for debate and a frank and lively exchange of ideas and viewpoints. I am happy to have learned from (and believe me, I have learned, ask Kathianne!) many of the users on here, and delighted to have laughed with many of them as well. There are some great people on USMB, and that is quite an understatement.

If you would like to know what's up with the Kitty Hawk (my ship), etc etc, you can find up to date (cleared via the Public Affairs Officer in touchy cases) news on my blog (which I update via e-mail while underway since I rarely achieve internet access)

http://www.sealawyer.typepad.com

If you've been to Hong Kong or Pusan, South Korea, and have ideas or suggestions for somewhere for a dummy E-4 to visit or check out, please send them to

[email protected]

as these will be our two ports this deployment. This includes any articles or ideas you feel like sharing, I would love to recieve and read them.

I have a new role as a supervisor and in between getting my ass chewed by people above me for defending the people below me (as well as my own mistakes and misjudgements) I get to check e-mail quite often now so I can read whatever you send.

I wish you all the very, very best and hope you all take care, do well and stay healthy and safe.
Good luck out there, Shippy. I'll be e-mailing you!

Eddie, I'll be checking the blog and my email. I'll try to collect some lesson plans for you. Be safe.

K-

Forum List

Back