Deploraballs

Still don't get it

Why you yellin at a horse, ya big dummy? It ain't the horses' fault Hitlery lost.

CxBh_sUUUAAZidb.jpg

I suppose DC is full of groupies.

Capitals often are.

It's like sighting the Queen in Merry Olde England.

The President is just a figurehead.

The operatives who report to him are much more interesting to meet.

I would like to meet FBI Director Comey, bow down, kiss his feet, and say thanks!

:D

I know it's difficult for some people to discern sarcasm, Candy but trust me...the choice to call their celebratory party "Deploraballs" is them giving people who supported Hillary Clinton (who coined the phrase deplorables) a middle finger salute!

At 500 a ticket, it looks like the organizers are giving those gullible enough to ante up a middle finger salute….

What's better money spent...what they want for a ticket to a party...or the millions that Hillary Clinton supporters poured into her campaign with absolutely nothing to show for it? :eusa_think:

Well she did win the popular vote by a very wide gulf over the POTUS elect.

So I assume you’re going to scrounge up $500 to watch Chachi play the banjo?

Winning the "popular" vote in a system that elects a President through the Electoral College is about as valuable as the average R-Derp thread, Candy! Know what I'm saying?

Actually no

:Oh, I think you do, Candy. You just can't quite bring yourself to admit it...just like R-Derp can't quite wrap his little brain around the indisputable fact that Trump won.

At 500 a ticket, it looks like the organizers are giving those gullible enough to ante up a middle finger salute….

What's better money spent...what they want for a ticket to a party...or the millions that Hillary Clinton supporters poured into her campaign with absolutely nothing to show for it? :eusa_think:

Winning the "popular" vote in a system that elects a President through the Electoral College is about as valuable as the average R-Derp thread, Candy! Know what I'm saying?

Actually no

:Oh, I think you do, Candy. You just can't quite bring yourself to admit it...just like R-Derp can't quite wrap his little brain around the indisputable fact that Trump won.

Not sure who Rderp is.

Interesting use of Soviet/Russian Air Force symbolism on the swag:
deploraballs.png

I don't remember red stars being used to represent America.

Actually no

Not sure who Rderp is.
Rdean. Board idgit.

Actually no

Not sure who Rderp is.

Yeah, sure...Candy!

View attachment 106306
Red stars are used in other places than the Soviet Union, XYZ. The State flag of California for one. Macy's logo. A Heineken beer label. Even the Elks Club logo. It's decorative.

The pop vote and a dog turd will get her a better smell. As for the 500 bucks It would be money well spent, and I can promise you I know who wont be seeing any of a lot of peoples money for a lifetime, anyone say dixie chicks unemployment line placeholders.

View attachment 106306
Red stars are used in other places than the Soviet Union, XYZ. The State flag of California for one. Macy's logo. A Heineken beer label. Even the Elks Club logo. It's decorative.

Don't pay any attention to that crap man they are just reaching for any thread to hold onto before they fall completely out of relevance. HAHAHAHA barrack WHO? hillary, WHO? dimocrat, WHAT IS THAT?

lol..........you know I thought of you on election night Candycorn. You and a few others on here that I know would be sporting the most prolific of the bumpy cucumbers dished out that night. So how much does yours protrude out the back of the shorts?

Having a "deplorables" party in 9 days........wondering if you maybe want to come? Good food......better beer.........time is going to be a hoot.:popcorn::woohoo:

Yes folks, one of the POTUS inaugural shindigs is actually being called the Deploraballs. It’s open to the public…for the price of only $500 per person for General Admission. Fiver hundred dollars; $2K for a family of 4. And it’s being held the day before the inauguration…. There is no guarantee that POTUS or any of the Trump spawn will be there. From the looks of the website, I wonder if it’s even legitimate (even though it’s on a number of listings for the pomp and circumstance)

http://www.deplorablesinauguralball.com

Any takers ready for the Trump U experience?

Wouldn’t be surprised if this sets off a whole new round of law suits

I'll take "The hangy downy things that liberals are sucking with a sour face" For 5,000 Alex.....

Actually no

Not sure who Rderp is.
Rdean. Board idgit.

Why do you guys call him “derp”…you folks sound really retarded.

The pop vote and a dog turd will get her a better smell. As for the 500 bucks It would be money well spent, and I can promise you I know who wont be seeing any of a lot of peoples money for a lifetime, anyone say dixie chicks unemployment line placeholders.

You guys still butthurt from last decade? Pathetic.

Actually no

Not sure who Rderp is.
Rdean. Board idgit.

He's called R-Derp because he's started some of the most asinine strings on this board! There is plant life that is more intelligent than Deanie!

Actually no

Not sure who Rderp is.
Rdean. Board idgit.

He's called R-Derp because he's started some of the most asinine strings on this board! There is plant life that is more intelligent than Deanie!

So to get even, you make yourselves look retarded?

Ah, Candy? It's politically incorrect to refer to people as retarded! If you persist in doing so I'm going to have to report you to the Kumbaya Police!

Forum List

Back