Deploraballs

Yes folks, one of the POTUS inaugural shindigs is actually being called the Deploraballs. It’s open to the public…for the price of only $500 per person for General Admission. Fiver hundred dollars; $2K for a family of 4. And it’s being held the day before the inauguration…. There is no guarantee that POTUS or any of the Trump spawn will be there. From the looks of the website, I wonder if it’s even legitimate (even though it’s on a number of listings for the pomp and circumstance)

http://www.deplorablesinauguralball.com

Any takers ready for the Trump U experience?

Wouldn’t be surprised if this sets off a whole new round of law suits

I know it's difficult for some people to discern sarcasm, Candy but trust me...the choice to call their celebratory party "Deploraballs" is them giving people who supported Hillary Clinton (who coined the phrase deplorables) a middle finger salute!

At 500 a ticket, it looks like the organizers are giving those gullible enough to ante up a middle finger salute….

What's better money spent...what they want for a ticket to a party...or the millions that Hillary Clinton supporters poured into her campaign with absolutely nothing to show for it? :eusa_think:

Well she did win the popular vote by a very wide gulf over the POTUS elect.

So I assume you’re going to scrounge up $500 to watch Chachi play the banjo?

So sorry.....we don't count illegal alien votes.

Trump won both ec and popular vote.

Face it.

Can't wait for that 'Million Woman March' protest. Dat gon be a whole lotta pussies to grab. Bring it ladies!

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

Yes folks, one of the POTUS inaugural shindigs is actually being called the Deploraballs. It’s open to the public…for the price of only $500 per person for General Admission. Fiver hundred dollars; $2K for a family of 4. And it’s being held the day before the inauguration…. There is no guarantee that POTUS or any of the Trump spawn will be there. From the looks of the website, I wonder if it’s even legitimate (even though it’s on a number of listings for the pomp and circumstance)

I know it's difficult for some people to discern sarcasm, Candy but trust me...the choice to call their celebratory party "Deploraballs" is them giving people who supported Hillary Clinton (who coined the phrase deplorables) a middle finger salute!

And.......??

The OP at a 'Queefers For Hillary' rally...

60672945.jpg

:cuckoo:

At 500 a ticket, it looks like the organizers are giving those gullible enough to ante up a middle finger salute….

Like I said before, that's cheap. The cost for Clintons was 3,000 bucks per.

This isn’t the “official’” ball that the new President and fist lady attend;

I know that. There are many balls held throughout the DC enclave and the POTUS will visit the important ones.

Here's a tip. Buy stock in the manufacture of American Flags because the angry idiots who lost the election will surely be using them up by burning them in the streets.

I know that. There are many balls held throughout the DC enclave and the POTUS will visit the important ones.

Nice job googling it...only took you 2 hours or so.

I take you already have your tickets.

@OP OMG that's just fucking great, I love it hahaha

Man that deplorable "insult" sure backfired on Hillary. I can't imagine how bad it must chaff her ass that Trump supporters are so pleased to adopt it with pride lol

Can't wait for that 'Million Woman March' protest. Dat gon be a whole lotta pussies to grab. Bring it ladies!

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:
based on what usually shows up trying to pass as women at these things, I believe the group will come to be known as, "The Ungrabables"

What's better money spent...what they want for a ticket to a party...or the millions that Hillary Clinton supporters poured into her campaign with absolutely nothing to show for it? :eusa_think:

Winning the "popular" vote in a system that elects a President through the Electoral College is about as valuable as the average R-Derp thread, Candy! Know what I'm saying?

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

The only reason she won the popular vote, if legally, is the big cities in the blue states she was going to get anyway. Stop with the stupid popular vote crybaby stupidity.

Winning the "popular" vote in a system that elects a President through the Electoral College is about as valuable as the average R-Derp thread, Candy! Know what I'm saying?

Actually no

Actually no

It's just a horse, ya whacko. :cuckoo:

ohjKwei.jpg

I thought you liked The Donald?

Weren't you the only one who predicted he would become POTUS?

Or have I confused you with someone else?

Forum List

Back