DePaul University To Offer "Queer Studies"

archangel said:
just stole from shattered...this about her is cute and funny...now back to the checking the pasta...and yes even old farts can multi task from time to time...lol
Do you usually have no clue as to why you do things?

The ClayTaurus said:
Do you usually have no clue as to why you do things?

I just call em like I see em...something the gay community lacks....common sense...carry on Rx8 dude...now it is truly dinner time....gotta run...twas fun !

GotZoom said:
He takes gay-studies to "adjust" to graduating into a world with gay people?

What is there to adjust to?

Or did I read it wrong?
My point was that if he is studying it to understand his world, he must be approaching the subject with at least some degree of acceptance. The class is there to increase the acceptance of the gay lifestyle, not to study it as abnormal behavior.

Archie made the "simple" comment. I said that the causes of homosexuality are probably not simple, meaning they are probably deeply-rooted in someone's psyche.

mom4 said:
Ooooo...Low blow, man.

Do not respond to that. :eek:

hey i can't draw cartoons....what can i do ....words are all i have....don't hate me...... i wouldn't choose to be like this....i mean who would choose to be this insensitive.....

manu1959 said:
hey i can't draw cartoons....what can i do ....words are all i have....don't hate me...... i wouldn't choose to be like this....i mean who would choose to be this insensitive.....
I don't hate you. You aren't THAT insensitive. :D

mom4 said:
My point was that if he is studying it to understand his world, he must be approaching the subject with at least some degree of acceptance. The class is there to increase the acceptance of the gay lifestyle, not to study it as abnormal behavior.

Archie made the "simple" comment. I said that the causes of homosexuality are probably not simple, meaning they are probably deeply-rooted in someone's psyche.

Gotcha.

:beer:

Professor Emeritus:

carson-action-thumb.gif

And the adjuncts:

AA%20QUEER%20EYE.jpg

Forum List

Back