Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

I think the roots of the kids with no dad's problem is welfare. It's much easier to walk away from your own children when you know someone else will take care of them - the dumping of responsibility is par for the course with the way we've been raising our kids in the "progressive" era.

I know why my adult children don't have kids yet, because I told them that they /would/ take responsibility for them no matter how many jobs they needed to hold to pay for their kid and their kids mom as well.

Just another lesson from Christian's that the progressive left abandons out of hate for religion.
my niece has four kids--no fathers/father
..I think some men wouldn't even care if the kids didn't get welfare/etc
if you're leaving your kids--that right there says you don't care

But your ilk are the purveyors of racism. At one time hate and separatism was a government mandate. Racism was sanctioned by the US government and virtually every state and local government not too log ago; because, thats what the majority of Caucs wanted. Civil liberties for Blacks was not a social mandate of the majority of Caucs. Only a few good men and women persevered and got the job done. Every civil right blacks enjoy today exists because of those few good people who fought for it and won against overwhelming odds.

Hate in this country emanates from that paradigm where Caucs professing Christian values fomented domestic terrorism and murder in the name of white supremacy. when have Blacks done such a thing in this nation? Where is the record showing that huge populations of blacks used every political and legal or illegal constraint they could to keep Caucs from enjoying the same rights they aspired to? Show me those two things and I may begin to listen to your whimpering about Black racism.
if the blacks had the power--and intelligence [ which they don't ] to rule a country, they would've done the same thing
they are just as racist as whites--don't try your double talk crap
example:: Rwanda --the Hutus MURDERED people who were not like themselves

But your ilk are the purveyors of racism. At one time hate and separatism was a government mandate. Racism was sanctioned by the US government and virtually every state and local government not too log ago; because, thats what the majority of Caucs wanted. Civil liberties for Blacks was not a social mandate of the majority of Caucs. Only a few good men and women persevered and got the job done. Every civil right blacks enjoy today exists because of those few good people who fought for it and won against overwhelming odds.

Hate in this country emanates from that paradigm where Caucs professing Christian values fomented domestic terrorism and murder in the name of white supremacy. when have Blacks done such a thing in this nation? Where is the record showing that huge populations of blacks used every political and legal or illegal constraint they could to keep Caucs from enjoying the same rights they aspired to? Show me those two things and I may begin to listen to your whimpering about Black racism.
if the blacks had the power--and intelligence [ which they don't ] to rule a country, they would've done the same thing

Your ignorance of history prevents engaging in a decent conversation on the matter. Stay on topic, idiot! the issue is whether Blacks Americans can be racist or not. I say no because to be racist there has to be a general acceptance of the idea that your race is is superior to another race to the point that there is a systemic effort to justify that belief.
Blacks have as a group have never joined together in an effort to discriminate against Caucs for the purpose of keeping them from pursuing life liberty and happiness in the manner US citizens should. Blacks just don't have the power to BE racist. Every reaction blacks initiate against racism is misconstrued as racism when usually a knee jerk
reaction to Cauc racism is the matter of fact.
you are being racist NOW! are you black? you are saying blacks can't be bad/inferior to whites regarding racism/etc
any way, you are saying blacks are different than humans...different than whites...better than whites...they are ANGELS who could never be racist
totally ridiculous---they are not perfect...they are not inhuman...they are just as racist, just as evil, etc as any other race
they are not god's angels living on the earth

Sure does seem like he's suggesting blacks are superior to whites. That's racism.

And if given the chance they would pay us back? Makes me think the whites who have the power in this country are smart to be doing a little social engineering. Or we could be stupid like the Indians and just let everyone come in.

Do you think blacks would do better if we broke them up or do you think they do better living together? I think they would do better living among us. So if they make up 15% of the population, they should make up 15% of my cities population. No more though. Anymore and the crime will go up. And it'd be nice if Detroit was 50% white. And the funny thing is young whites do want to move down to Detroit from the suburbs. Lets hope blacks don't scare them off.

And if whites were afraid of blacks taking over we would be smart to force them to live with poor whites so they would eventually over time mix and lighten up. Literally. LOL.
Obviously you aren't very familiar with our Constitution.

No why? What I miss?

And what do you mean OUR constitution? Oh now you are an American citizen? Now you are one of us?

Did you read that book written by white devils? LOL.

I think the roots of the kids with no dad's problem is welfare. It's much easier to walk away from your own children when you know someone else will take care of them - the dumping of responsibility is par for the course with the way we've been raising our kids in the "progressive" era.

I know why my adult children don't have kids yet, because I told them that they /would/ take responsibility for them no matter how many jobs they needed to hold to pay for their kid and their kids mom as well.

Just another lesson from Christian's that the progressive left abandons out of hate for religion.

I might agree with that, but the topic of this thread is /what our problem is/ as a concept. Welfare enables people to act poorly, especially the young adult types in the 16-28 range who haven't learned the consequences of partying all night, doing drugs, hanging out in bars. These young adults think that's all that matters in life, their social status; and while I do think that perhaps that's somewhat natural these days given how long we're keeping our children at home, there is no doubt that a child raised with so called "traditional" values when it comes to their responsibility to their children (accidental or not) and even the soon-to-be child's mother, have a completely different outlook on life. Family is all the truly matters in this world, friends are transient, social status is meaningless, but family who is dedicated to each other is a forever constant, the only true constant outside death. When your name and your honor mean something to you, you naturally extend that meaning to your heirs - you will help pay for them, you will raise them right, you will ensure their safety and their future - gangs, drugs, criminal behavior can not be tolerated when family honor is on the line.

I know a lot of white guys who were relieved to find out the woman didn't want him to be a father and didn't want his child support. They were relieved when they found out they weren't going to lose half their pay for the next 18 years.

I know a lot of white guys who were relieved to find out the woman didn't want him to be a father and didn't want his child support. They were relieved when they found out they weren't going to lose half their pay for the next 18 years.

Greed over family is not a good guy no matter what color their skin is...

I might agree with that, but the topic of this thread is /what our problem is/ as a concept. Welfare enables people to act poorly, especially the young adult types in the 16-28 range who haven't learned the consequences of partying all night, doing drugs, hanging out in bars. These young adults think that's all that matters in life, their social status; and while I do think that perhaps that's somewhat natural these days given how long we're keeping our children at home, there is no doubt that a child raised with so called "traditional" values when it comes to their responsibility to their children (accidental or not) and even the soon-to-be child's mother, have a completely different outlook on life. Family is all the truly matters in this world, friends are transient, social status is meaningless, but family who is dedicated to each other is a forever constant, the only true constant outside death. When your name and your honor mean something to you, you naturally extend that meaning to your heirs - you will help pay for them, you will raise them right, you will ensure their safety and their future - gangs, drugs, criminal behavior can not be tolerated when family honor is on the line.
according to JQPublic--not many blacks are on welfare
does JQP have a response to this?
i would bet the problem is part welfare, part low grades and/or no graduation = poor job--quits jobs + welfare

Your ignorance of history prevents engaging in a decent conversation on the matter. Stay on topic, idiot! the issue is whether Blacks Americans can be racist or not. I say no because to be racist there has to be a general acceptance of the idea that your race is is superior to another race to the point that there is a systemic effort to justify that belief.
Blacks have as a group have never joined together in an effort to discriminate against Caucs for the purpose of keeping them from pursuing life liberty and happiness in the manner US citizens should. Blacks just don't have the power to BE racist. Every reaction blacks initiate against racism is misconstrued as racism when usually a knee jerk
you are being racist NOW! are you black? you are saying blacks can't be bad/inferior to whites regarding racism/etc
any way, you are saying blacks are different than humans...different than whites...better than whites...they are ANGELS who could never be racist
totally ridiculous---they are not perfect...they are not inhuman...they are just as racist, just as evil, etc as any other race

Sure does seem like he's suggesting blacks are superior to whites. That's racism.

And if given the chance they would pay us back? Makes me think the whites who have the power in this country are smart to be doing a little social engineering. Or we could be stupid like the Indians and just let everyone come in.

Do you think blacks would do better if we broke them up or do you think they do better living together? I think they would do better living among us. So if they make up 15% of the population, they should make up 15% of my cities population. No more though. Anymore and the crime will go up. And it'd be nice if Detroit was 50% white. And the funny thing is young whites do want to move down to Detroit from the suburbs. Lets hope blacks don't scare them off.

And if whites were afraid of blacks taking over we would be smart to force them to live with poor whites so they would eventually over time mix and lighten up. Literally. LOL.

No why? What I miss?

And what do you mean OUR constitution? Oh now you are an American citizen? Now you are one of us?

I am an America by birth...a gift from those who fought to make that possible despite the popular aversion to it.
And the founding fathers were not all Caucasian. Read and learn if you dare:

Glen Beck reveals America's Black Founding Fathers.

No why? What I miss?

I am an America by birth...a gift from those who fought to make that possible despite the popular aversion to it.
And the founding fathers were not all Caucasian. Read and learn if you dare:

Glen Beck reveals America's Black Founding Fathers.
you are great enough at propaganda that you could write for CNN or Huff Post

Disagree. Leaving your kids could be done for a variety of reasons. People leave their kids all the time because they feel it would best for the kids.

Prisons make shit worse.

Maybe try community service and fines a little more.

I agree. I'd rather give someone a year in prison and $10,000 fine than I would 5 years in prison.

And I don't want to hear that they won't or can't pay it back. Sure they can. If they are 30 years old they have 35 years to pay it off. That's $25 a month. This is the same argument people make for dead beat dads. Surely if you put enough pressure on them they will pay up. And if they keep quitting jobs or we find out they are working under the table then we put them on a fucking chain gang and have them work for a for profit prison.

I would be happy to see a check every month for $25 from the person who victimized me. I would love to know every month they have to cut me a check.

Disagree. Leaving your kids could be done for a variety of reasons. People leave their kids all the time because they feel it would best for the kids.

Yes we know you aren't living in the same home with your kids so you are going to justify and defend fatherless kids till the cows come home.

No one is saying you can't raise a kid if you aren't living in the home but it certainly does make it more difficult. And not having a dad in the home IS part of the problem with young criminals today. Even white ones. Most of the prisoners in prison didn't grow up with a dad in the home. That's no coincidence.

Dwight Howard on Having 5 Kids With 5 Different Women: 'I Should Have Been More Responsible'

Dwight isn't defending what he is doing to these kids. He admits he should have been more responsible.

according to JQPublic--not many blacks are on welfare
does JQP have a response to this?
i would bet the problem is part welfare, part low grades and/or no graduation = poor job--quits jobs + welfare

Ah here too the root is welfare though. The removal of parents responsibility to their kids leads to poor grades and dropouts. If you raise your kids right, they tend to succeed in school because they are "expected" to. There are variants... I despised high school because it was so redundantly stupid, I actually dropped out my second year, I immediately went to college and got a degree though, as it was expected I would have a degree. By the time my classmates graduated HS I actually had an AS, was an assistant manager for the local newspaper, was married, and owned my own home.

Yes we know you aren't living in the same home with your kids so you are going to justify and defend fatherless kids till the cows come home.

No one is saying you can't raise a kid if you aren't living in the home but it certainly does make it more difficult. And not having a dad in the home IS part of the problem with young criminals today. Even white ones. Most of the prisoners in prison didn't grow up with a dad in the home. That's no coincidence.

Dwight Howard on Having 5 Kids With 5 Different Women: 'I Should Have Been More Responsible'

Dwight isn't defending what he is doing to these kids. He admits he should have been more responsible.
Wrong. All of my children were raised with me with the exception of the eldest for 9 years and I eventually got custody of her too.

Dwight shouldnt be defending what he did but that has nothing to do with my point. When you have a price on your head sometimes that prices is paid for by the death of one of your children. Sometimes your personal demons make you a terrible father.

Forum List

Back