Denying Certain Free Speech Reveals An Official State Religion? Vote in the Poll

People of the world do you think Canada is actually establishing a state ideology of LGBT?

• I'm a US citizen and Yes.

• I'm a US citizen and No.

• I'm a Canadian citizen and Yes

• I'm a Canadian citizen and No.

• I'm a British or Australian citizen and Yes.

• I'm a British or Australian citizen and No.

• I'm a citizen of a Latin Country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of a Latin Country and No.

• I'm a citizen of an Eastern Bloc country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of an Eastern Bloc country and No.

• I'm a citizen of an Indian or Asian country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of an Indian or Asian country and No.

• I'm a citizen of an African or MIddle East Country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of an African or MIddle East Country and No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Sil, you have 11 votes on this shitty poll now. Are you going to start quoting it as proof of something profound ?

Hey Sil, you have 11 votes on this shitty poll now. Are you going to start quoting it as proof of something profound ?

No because the person who dungeoned it in this forum skewed the poll by removing it from the worlds eyes so to speak. So here where it sits behind bars it only gets visits from people interested only in Canadian topics. Dont want mass views thinking about a country establishing a formal religion or ideology.

No because the person who dungeoned it in this forum skewed the poll by removing it from the worlds eyes so to speak. So here where it sits behind bars it only gets visits from people interested only in Canadian topics. Dont want mass views thinking about a country establishing a formal religion or ideology.
You are such a big baby. Why not look at it as reaching out to a new demographic ? Your nuttiness has gone international.

Enjoy your fascist anti free speech connections in powerful places for now. You can't dungeon free speech in the US. Even Facebook is apologizing for their draconian moderating techniques.

I will give it to you. Your cult is very organized & determined to prevail over morality.

There are lines being crossed, here, that I don't think even the Nazis—in all their madness and evil—would have even thought of approaching.
This is why I keep bringing up the example of the schoolyard. Try those acts they do in pride parades just outside a schoolyard on any other day & watch how fast the perps are arrested. Canadians know this. But somehow they and their police justify the disconnect. Somehow.

Personally I don't know how the two scenarios can exist in the same mind without danger of it collapsing.

Forum List

Back