Deny deductions and tax credits for expenses in transferring Jobs abroad? GOP says NO

"Poor baby. He doesn't know Democrats had to sell their souls to Blue Dogs to get their majority. The Blue Dogs stopped voting with the marxists when they realized the marxists would dump them overboard anyway," he replied.

Marxists? Funny, when the Republican Party raped the middle class to build up China.

Unfair China Trade Costs Local Jobs

Between 2001 and 2008, 2.4 million jobs were lost

The computers, electronic equipment, and parts industries experienced the largest growth in trade deficits with China, leading with 627,700 (26%) of all jobs displaced between 2001 and 2008.

----------------

The Republican Party did this. Subsidies and tax breaks to these companies allowed it to happen. The Republican Party - laid America low.

Tax Incentives to Keep Jobs in U.S. Blocked in Senate

The 53-45 vote was short of the 60 needed to move the measure forward; four Democrats and independent Joe Lieberman of Connecticut voted with 40 Republicans against allowing formal consideration of the bill. Debate on the measure was tinged by partisan claims ahead of the Nov. 2 elections in which polls show Republicans are poised to gain seats in Congress.

The offshore-jobs legislation would waive for two years the 6.2 percent payroll tax for employees hired by U.S.-based companies to replace workers who performed the same job overseas. That would save companies about $1 billion in taxes over the next three fiscal years, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.

The bill voted on today is S. 3816.

Tax Incentives to Keep Jobs in U.S. Blocked in Senate - Bloomberg

4 Democrats voted with ALL 40 Republicans. There are conservatives within the Democratic Party. Democrats don't vote in lockstep.

From 2001 to 2008, Republicans moved 2.4 million jobs to China. They will NOT give up that investment in Communist China without a fight.

This bill sounds like a good idea to me, I wish it would pass.

Though I am sure there is more to this story and why the Republicans and 4 Democrats voted to block it. That what you imply.

Imply nothing. From 2001 to 2008 Republicans did everything legally possible to move millions of jobs to China.

Add the fact that they said over and over again they want Obama to fail and have attempted to block everything he has tried to do.

In fact, the same Senators who apologized to BP have blocked the president's commission on the BP investigation refusing to give the commission subpoena power. What can you do without subpoena power? Nothing. They don't want BP investigated.

And don't tell me to put up links. I already have a half dozen times. Go look it up.

Yep you have put up links and we have debated all those topics.

you are simplifying what is going on, and Ignoring the Facts you do not like.

Not going to rehash those debates with you again.

You are not worth it.

By any chance, are those 4 Democrats up for reelection now?

edit: Nope, they're not

Just because there are no liberal Republicans doesn't mean there are no conservative Democrats. The Democratic Party is made up of coalitions.

40 Senate Republicans. We call that "lockstep". I wonder if all those Republicans were white? Like 90% of the Republican Party.

There are no liberal Republicans?

Ever here of Olympia Snowe? Scott Browne?

Until they self-immolated on Obamacare.

The CBO says the Health Care Plan will save 150 billion over 10 years.

The cost of a single visit to the emergency room is 600 dollars and if you are 40, over a thousand. And that's before they do anything. Just walking in through the door.

We, the taxpayers, pay that cost.

The cost to a clinic is from 60 to 200 dollars.

Just visiting the doctor over these emergency room visits is an enormous cost savings. The plan is filled with such cost savings.

I've posted a link to the bill many times. It is 1550 pages long, but it's a pretty easy read.

Read it.

Then come back and spew your nonsense, but at least you'll know you're an idiot, but you will at least have some talking points.

Just because Republicans say something doesn't make it true. If fact, if you assume they are lying, you will be more right than wrong.

Bullshit. That only works because the CBO is required by law to assume what Congress tells it to assume, and it is double counting the cuts to Medicare as savings credited to the ACA.

Until they self-immolated on Obamacare.

The CBO says the Health Care Plan will save 150 billion over 10 years.

The cost of a single visit to the emergency room is 600 dollars and if you are 40, over a thousand. And that's before they do anything. Just walking in through the door.

We, the taxpayers, pay that cost.

The cost to a clinic is from 60 to 200 dollars.

Just visiting the doctor over these emergency room visits is an enormous cost savings. The plan is filled with such cost savings.

I've posted a link to the bill many times. It is 1550 pages long, but it's a pretty easy read.

Read it.

Then come back and spew your nonsense, but at least you'll know you're an idiot, but you will at least have some talking points.

Just because Republicans say something doesn't make it true. If fact, if you assume they are lying, you will be more right than wrong.

Bullshit. That only works because the CBO is required by law to assume what Congress tells it to assume, and it is double counting the cuts to Medicare as savings credited to the ACA.

The Chief Medicare Actuary, who is a career civil servant and not a political appointee, already blew the CBO's bullshit out of the waer.

The only parts of Obamacare cutting costs are the ones being waived.

The CBO would score the proceeds of the sale of 2 acre parcels on the dark side of the moon if Congress told them to.

Forum List

Back