Denver Teens Chatted Online With ISIS Recruiter, Report Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It probably was easier for parents before there was any social media.

• Denver Teens Chatted Online With ISIS Recruiter, Report Says
BY VICKY COLLINS

Denver Somalis Discuss Three Runaway Teens
NBC NEWS

advertisement

DENVER — Three teens became radicalized online and chatted with an ISIS recruiter for a year before their attempted flight to Syria earlier this month, according to an analysis by terror experts.

The two Somali sisters and a Sudanese friend took their passports and $2,000 on Oct. 17 and flew from Denver to Frankfurt before the authorities caught up with them and sent them back home to their frightened parents.

Two weeks later, some of their classmates and fellow Somalis remain stunned by the drama that has brought an uncomfortable light on the small immigrant community. "I was shocked and scared at the same time," 14-year-old Nimo Yousuf, who attends the same high school as the three girls, told NBC News. "I didn’t know what happened to them. I thought they were lost from home."

Her brother Liban, a senior at the same high school, was also startled. "You see stuff like this on the news and you go 'Ah, that’s in another place' and you’re shocked because it’s where I live."

Continue reading at:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/denver-teens-chatted-online-isis-re

I agree - I would HATE to be a parent today, trying to keep my kids safe.

BY VICKY COLLINS

NBC NEWS

advertisement

DENVER — Three teens became radicalized online and chatted with an ISIS recruiter for a year before their attempted flight to Syria earlier this month, according to an analysis by terror experts.

The two Somali sisters and a Sudanese friend took their passports and $2,000 on Oct. 17 and flew from Denver to Frankfurt before the authorities caught up with them and sent them back home to their frightened parents.

Two weeks later, some of their classmates and fellow Somalis remain stunned by the drama that has brought an uncomfortable light on the small immigrant community. "I was shocked and scared at the same time," 14-year-old Nimo Yousuf, who attends the same high school as the three girls, told NBC News. "I didn’t know what happened to them. I thought they were lost from home."

Her brother Liban, a senior at the same high school, was also startled. "You see stuff like this on the news and you go 'Ah, that’s in another place' and you’re shocked because it’s where I live."

Continue reading at:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/denver-teens-chatted-online-isis-re
Oh my....... :cool:

BY VICKY COLLINS

NBC NEWS

advertisement

Continue reading at:

Oh my....... :cool:

How long will this trolling and constant irrelevant taunting of Sally be tolerated?

How long will Roudy's trolling and constant irrelevant taunting of Sunni Man be tolerated? ........ :cool:
Let them review all your trolling crap "oh my" and "you don't say" replies to Sally's posts, and put them against my posts. I have no problem with that. It seems all you ever do is chase after Sally's butt from the second you come on this forum.

Let them review all your trolling crap "oh my" and "you don't say" replies to Sally's posts, and put them against my posts. I have no problem with that. It seems all you ever do is chase after Sally's butt from the second you come on this forum.
You sound jealous........ :cool:

But don't worry Shlomo..........I would never touch your skank juden girlfriends booty. ....... :lol: :lol:

But don't worry Shlomo..........I would never touch your skank juden girlfriends booty. ....... :lol: :lol:
No actually you're an Islamist pig practicing cultural chauvinism, bullying and abuse of women that you think is your God given right. I totally understand where you are coming from, and why you behave this way. You can't help it. :cuckoo:

Roudy----you already know what they are their filthy sluts are all about---why bother
to interact with a meccaist dog? Sunni, who is shlomo? something after which your meccaist whore has been PANTiNG?

Roudy----you already know what they are their filthy sluts are all about---why bother
to interact with a meccaist dog? Sunni, who is shlomo? something after which your meccaist whore has been PANTiNG?
I think Sunni came out of the closet not too long ago and his lover's name is Shlomo. :rofl:

I think Sunni came out of the closet not too long ago and his lover's name is Shlomo. :rofl:

could be--------poor sunni------for that matter----poor shlomo

And, considering he likes Shlomo's shlong, I'd say he's the catcher.

oh my, would you look at all the shockingly inappropriate posts... :shock:

No actually you're an Islamist pig practicing cultural chauvinism, bullying and abuse of women that you think is your God given right. I totally understand where you are coming from, and why you behave this way. You can't help it. :cuckoo:

whoa, those are some steep allegations... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back