Denver--Tea party infiltrator BUSTED with WIG on to disguise IDENTITY--LOL

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
It was a real tough day for tea party crashers in Denver, CO. This is the BEST OF THE BEST. Male infiltrator caught with wig on to disguise himself--LOL.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2_SgPScUI]YouTube - Denver Tax Day Tea Party - 6 of 6 - Crash The Tea Party Infiltrator - 04/15/2010[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I went to the Tea Party in Madison, Wisconsin, and they out right warned anyone thinking they were going to be infiltrating and acting up right at the very start of the event not to cause any problems. The cops had been told to eject them.

There wasn't any.

It was a real tough day for tea party crashers in Denver, CO. This is the BEST OF THE BEST. Male infiltrator caught with wig on to disguise himself--LOL.

YouTube - Denver Tax Day Tea Party - 6 of 6 - Crash The Tea Party Infiltrator - 04/15/2010

Well now... THAT INFILTRATING PLAN IS GOING JUST GREAT... PFFFT...
lol-045.gif

Liberals = Morons.

YouTube - Denver Tax Day Tea Party - 6 of 6 - Crash The Tea Party Infiltrator - 04/15/2010

Well now... THAT INFILTRATING PLAN IS GOING JUST GREAT... PFFFT...
lol-045.gif

Liberals = Morons.

At my tea party in C.Spgs--we had some high school students who came across the street carrying an obscene sign. NEEDLESS to say--they were too dumb to realise that there were a thousand camera's and video's on them--that were all sent to the Principle the next day----:lol::lol:

I won't post the video here--because they are minors.

Forum List

Back