Denver International Airport (DIA) was what brought me to this forum

jckryan

So, this is purgatory?
Jan 18, 2011
Los Angeles, Ca
I was actually reading a novel in which supposedly an extremely top secret government site was based beneath the Denver International Airport (DIA), alluding to the fact that it went WAY over budget ($1.5 billion to $5.3 billion) to construct among other things.
That along with the runways laid out in the rough form of a swastika (there were many logical reasons that were given for that).
What interested me was that there are supposedly a few . . . unusual . . . murals within the DIA. One supposedly depicts a Nazi soldier wearing a gas mask with dead women and children scattered around him. Also in the floor near the murals are the letters Au Ag, the abbreviation for a deadly toxin Ausrtalian Antigen.

Who KNOWS. Put one and one together, you probably get squat.

If you came here via Denver International Airport, you went waaaay out of your way to get here. You should have asked for directions. What is it with men that they see asking directions as an insult to their manhood?

I was actually reading a novel in which supposedly an extremely top secret government site was based beneath the Denver International Airport (DIA), alluding to the fact that it went WAY over budget ($1.5 billion to $5.3 billion) to construct among other things.
That along with the runways laid out in the rough form of a swastika (there were many logical reasons that were given for that).
What interested me was that there are supposedly a few . . . unusual . . . murals within the DIA. One supposedly depicts a Nazi soldier wearing a gas mask with dead women and children scattered around him. Also in the floor near the murals are the letters Au Ag, the abbreviation for a deadly toxin Ausrtalian Antigen.

I agree its a conspiracy!

United will ALWAYS fly me into B-15 and my connecting gate is in the commuter 80's, with 10 minutes to get from one end of that damn LONG terminal to the other!

So where is all of this stuff supposed to be?

I live in Denver. Been to DIA many times.

AU and AG are the symbols for gold and silver. The entire Denver region grew up from mining. That is the significance of AU and AG. The "Australian Antigen" is an identified part of the hepatitis virus. An antigen is any substance that will cause the body to produce antibodies for that antigen, so the Australian Antigen is one part of the hepatitis virus that causes antibodies to be formed. Antigens are NOT deadly toxins. In fact, antigens are what are used to create vaccines.

The initial budget for DIA was announced in 1985 by then mayor Pena. DIA went through numerous changes and modifications to the design and layout which caused the price overruns. Also, the baggage system was a complete mess which, at one point, was costing a million dollars a day in overruns.

There is no underground complex. You couldn't even begin to build one for a few billion dollars, and there is no way to keep something like that secret, especially at one of the busiest places on the planet.

AU and AG are the symbols for gold and silver. The entire Denver region grew up from mining. That is the significance of AU and AG. The "Australian Antigen" is an identified part of the hepatitis virus. An antigen is any substance that will cause the body to produce antibodies for that antigen, so the Australian Antigen is one part of the hepatitis virus that causes antibodies to be formed. Antigens are NOT deadly toxins. In fact, antigens are what are used to create vaccines.

The initial budget for DIA was announced in 1985 by then mayor Pena. DIA went through numerous changes and modifications to the design and layout which caused the price overruns. Also, the baggage system was a complete mess which, at one point, was costing a million dollars a day in overruns.

There is no underground complex. You couldn't even begin to build one for a few billion dollars, and there is no way to keep something like that secret, especially at one of the busiest places on the planet.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. The theory was that (not mine), "It is so busy there, who WOULD build an underground complex there?". Also, does that mural that I described exist?

I agree its a conspiracy!

United will ALWAYS fly me into B-15 and my connecting gate is in the commuter 80's, with 10 minutes to get from one end of that damn LONG terminal to the other!

So where is all of this stuff supposed to be?

Ask Patriot 911, he knows more about it.

If you came here via Denver International Airport, you went waaaay out of your way to get here. You should have asked for directions. What is it with men that they see asking directions as an insult to their manhood?

Thanks. Got lost. Have ya seen this before (it was forwarded from a friend)? Enjoy.

The Guys' Rules
(At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down)

Finally, the guys' side of the story.
(I must admit, it's pretty good.)
We always hear " the rules"
From the female side.

Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered "1"
ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon
or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport.
And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem.
See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria 's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one .

1. You can either ask us to do something
Or tell us how you want it done.
Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation,
or golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Pass this to as many men as you can -
to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can -
to give them a bigger laugh​

Last edited:

Thanks for clarifying that for me. The theory was that (not mine), "It is so busy there, who WOULD build an underground complex there?". Also, does that mural that I described exist?

Yes and no. No, it does not have a Nazi. Yes, it is a mural that depicts the evils of war.

denver-international-mural_650.jpg

Yes and no. No, it does not have a Nazi. Yes, it is a mural that depicts the evils of war.

denver-international-mural_650.jpg

Patriot 911: Good deal, thanks for the verify and pic.

Hjmick: Gotta do something besides work, wine (uh, beer), women, and song (and going to the beach) until the superbowl and the start of baseball season. Cal Bears basketball have been going through a rough patch.

Last edited:
I just happened to have finished the book a couple of days before you posted this thread. The book was okay, not really up to par with Thor's other titles. A little light in substance, especially the ending. It felt as though he rushed it.

As for the DIA, no revelations there for me. I had heard about the above and below of the place a couple of years ago.

The last time I flew into the Denver International Airport, they blindfolded me just before we landed. When they took the blindfold off, I was in some sort of an underground tunnel and there were guys wearing black and carrying machine guys. I asked which way to baggage and he said he couldn't tell me unless I could tell him the code word for the day. I couldn't do it so I wandered around for almost 12 hours and I missed my connecting flight. Never did find my luggage. I recommend staying as far away from that airport as you can. If it's any kind of a help, remember Elevator 17. It's the only one there that goes up.

The last time I flew into the Denver International Airport, they blindfolded me just before we landed. When they took the blindfold off, I was in some sort of an underground tunnel and there were guys wearing black and carrying machine guys. I asked which way to baggage and he said he couldn't tell me unless I could tell him the code word for the day. I couldn't do it so I wandered around for almost 12 hours and I missed my connecting flight. Never did find my luggage. I recommend staying as far away from that airport as you can. If it's any kind of a help, remember Elevator 17. It's the only one there that goes up.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . sounds like you were on the TSA "No Fly" list.

I just happened to have finished the book a couple of days before you posted this thread. The book was okay, not really up to par with Thor's other titles. A little light in substance, especially the ending. It felt as though he rushed it.

As for the DIA, no revelations there for me. I had heard about the above and below of the place a couple of years ago.

I concur with you on the Thor's last. I also think that it was not as realistic as the others given the number of situations they were put in that short of a time . That is why we have multiple SF teams from different branches, mistakes usually happen when there is fatigue. Regardless of whether they were all men or women or how experienced they were and the SF training they excelled at . . . I expected at least one serious casualty.

Forum List

Back