Denver Airport Swastika?

Jul 9, 2009
I know there are all sorts of stories flying around about Denver Airport but why has it been laid out in the form of a Swastika?

It could just be a coincidence but given all the other anomalies what do you think?

Actually, it's just coincidence. Airports often have a design that looks like one, pinwheel design is the actual description. Just most have quad terminals, a few have five, and those really small ones have three. Here's a more detailed explanation:
Howstuffworks "How Airports Work"

Basically, it's just easier to fit the planes and move them to and from the terminal in that layout.

Of course that is true to a point, but there are certain people who have quite an obsession with their particualr symbol's and one of their habits is placing them in plain sight for all to see but not see if you get my drift.

Of course that is true to a point, but there are certain people who have quite an obsession with their particualr symbol's and one of their habits is placing them in plain sight for all to see but not see if you get my drift.

Yeah, but a large structure like that wouldn't be as visible as they could have done. Now if it had been the tile inside or some markings on the walls, then it would be a possibility. Airport designers play a large game of Tetris, but if they lose people can die, so the pattern isn't something new there.

What the Nazis adopted as their swastika is actually an ancient symbol that was commonly used by the Plains Indians.

You can still see it in their work. It has nothing to do with Nazism.

What the Nazis adopted as their swastika is actually an ancient symbol that was commonly used by the Plains Indians.

You can still see it in their work. It has nothing to do with Nazism.

It supports my ideology that people who seek racism/prejudice where there is none, are deep down racist or prejudiced themselves.

What!, its a well known fact that from gang members to secret societies they all have their symbols, codes marks etc. what does that have to do with race or prejudice, nothing. The fact that Denver Airport is in the shape of a swastika maybe just chance or design but I did not mention Nazis just the design which may or may not be connected to other issues.

And kitten do you normally label persons of whom you know nothing of.

What!, its a well known fact that from gang members to secret societies they all have their symbols, codes marks etc. what does that have to do with race or prejudice, nothing. The fact that Denver Airport is in the shape of a swastika maybe just chance or design but I did not mention Nazis just the design which may or may not be connected to other issues.

And kitten do you normally label persons of whom you know nothing of.

Really? When my grandfather told me tales of concentration camps he was lying the whole time?

All groups have symbols, it doesn't mean those symbols mean the same thing to others. For example, the cross to me means death and disease. How many cultures do you know share that translation of the cross? I know my religion does, that's the only one I have found in modern times. The broken cross (original swastika) actually means life and rebirth in my religion, but my family sees it as the mark of military (on my fathers side). Americans tend to see it as "evil", but it's original meaning is actually life. What do you think the Ankh means? How about the halo? Or wings? I can tell you that most likely our interpretations of these symbols will vary.

But if you assume that a person constructs something with a specific mechanical need as being only to spread that likeness for unsavory reasons, you are either a conspiracy nut, or inherently prejudice and seeking reasons to justify your own.

Historically, the swastika became a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Mithraism, religions with a total of more than a billion adherents worldwide, making the swastika ubiquitous in both historical and contemporary society. The symbol was introduced to Southeast Asia by Hindu kings and remains an integral part of Balinese Hinduism to this day, and it is a common sight in Indonesia.

The symbol rose to importance in Buddhism during the Mauryan Empire and in Hinduism with the decline of Buddhism in India during the Gupta Empire. With the spread of Buddhism, the Buddhist swastika reached Tibet and China. The use of the swastika by the indigenous Bön faith of Tibet, as well as syncretic religions, such as Cao Dai of Vietnam and Falun Gong of China, is thought to be borrowed from Buddhism as well.

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Sunni's source got it right, I don't know that much detail on it myself though, just what my religious beliefs state and what many pagans believe as well.

I voted against that airport, the bullshit politics behind it were amazing. Frederico Pena, the Mayor of Denver at the time, made millions off of land he owned at the ridiculous location he helped choose. That location has a number of nicknames, Tornado Alley is what most pilots call it. Ground Zero is what a number of weather students called it when in school. The first doppler radar was tested there because they needed a place that had severe weather problems for their tests, drastic downdrafts and updrafts, windshear, tremendous amounts of snow, etc. Pena was picked for Clinton's cabinet as Secretary of Transportation after leaving the Mayor's office. Wellington Webb became Mayor and was an even bigger idiot. He was so far up United Airlines ass that he basically allowed them to become a monopoly in Denver when he all but ran Continental out of town. Now United is an airline in debt to the tune of 30 billion with the oldest fleet in the business. Continental has surplus cash and has the youngest fleet of aircraft in the industry. Wellington was a big supporter of Barrack Hussein, but of course he was, he's black.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilh7a_sk3C4]YouTube - Denver International Airport Conspiracy[/ame]

It's not like the Denver Airport is the only building in the U.S. to draw upon that particular design...

1550669.jpg

This a U.S. Navy barracks on Coronado Island in San Diego. It was built in 1967 (construction began shortly after the Israeli air strike on the USS Liberty, coincidence?) and stood unnoticed for nearly 40 years before someone noticed it on Google Earth. A complaint from Anti-Defamation League in 2007 cost us, the taxpayers, $600,000 (probably more...) so the buildings could be remodeled.

Edit: As of January 2008, the remodeling had not yet begun.

Last edited:
It's not like the Denver Airport is the only building in the U.S. to draw upon that particular design...

1550669.jpg

This a U.S. Navy barracks on Coronado Island in San Diego. It was built in 1967 (construction began shortly after the Israeli air strike on the USS Liberty, coincidence?) and stood unnoticed for nearly 40 years before someone noticed it on Google Earth. A complaint from Anti-Defamation League in 2007 cost us, the taxpayers, $600,000 (probably more...) so the buildings could be remodeled.

It's doubtful stuff like this is an accident. Design drawings of the building plan, sitting on sight, had to be approved by someone that couldn't help but see what the designer had done. A model may have also been built where it would have been obvious also. Doesn't seem like it would have taken much addition to change the look from above, I'm sure they were happy to get extra space.

As far as the airport, the runways are laid out to allow as many landings and take offs into the wind as possible. The Denver runway layout didn't help the Continental flight a few months ago when they tried to take off with a 30 knot crosswind, the airport officials shouldn't have allowed that to happen and the pilots really shouldn't have tried to abort at takeoff speed. My brother and I simulated that takeoff in a 737 training simulator with no crosswinds and the main gear nearly collapsed along with blown tires. The aircraft did a 540 degree ground loop on the runway. We did stay on the concrete but would have been blown off by a 30 knot cross wind.

Forum List

Back