Dentist Rubs Breasts

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What's wrong with this picture?

I heard a comedian tell this one: I got some bad news. My wife has a lump on her breast. Her dentist found it. I THOUGHT it was a joke until I heard about Dr. Mark Anderson.

Accused dentist claims breast rubs appropriate
Dr. Mark Anderson says pectoral muscle massage helps treat jaw problem

WOODLAND, Calif. - A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Police say Anderson said during recorded phone calls that he routinely massaged patients' chests to treat temporo-mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, which causes neck and head pain.

Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing Thursday that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed. Anderson would be supervised by two assistants and would no longer do the chest rubs, Zaro said.

Here's the best part.
Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

Dentist claims breast rubs appropriate - More health news - MSNBC.com

What's wrong with this picture?

I heard a comedian tell this one: I got some bad news. My wife has a lump on his breast. Her dentist found it. I THOUGHT it was a joke until I heard about Dr. Mark Anderson.

Accused dentist claims breast rubs appropriate
Dr. Mark Anderson says pectoral muscle massage helps treat jaw problem

WOODLAND, Calif. - A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Police say Anderson said during recorded phone calls that he routinely massaged patients' chests to treat temporo-mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, which causes neck and head pain.

Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing Thursday that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed. Anderson would be supervised by two assistants and would no longer do the chest rubs, Zaro said.

Here's the best part.
Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

Dentist claims breast rubs appropriate - More health news - MSNBC.com

She had to make sure it wrong ya know. :lol:

Did this dentist massage any men's breasts?

Darn! I hate it when I make typos on the title of the thread. Can one of our kind moderators fix my spelling of "breast"? Thank you.

Yeah Dillo. I think that 31 year old must have believed it was part of the "treatment." :lol:

Darn! I hate it when I make typos on the title of the thread. Can one of our kind moderators fix my spelling of "breast"? Thank you.

Yeah Dillo. I think that 31 year old must have believed it was part of the "treatment." :lol:

Nice "breats" wonder woman----I'm betting you have a huge jaw problem. :lol:

Do you want me to make an appointment for ya? :tongue:

You are a dentist too?!? Yes yes yes!!!!!

Well, I'm not a real dentist, but I play one on T.V.

Good enough for me

121381-1187043206-thumper.gif

Last edited:

Now I realize why I haven't been having any TMJ problems...

Now I realize why I haven't been having any TMJ problems...

I know a dentist who specializes in women who don't have jaw problems. :eusa_whistle:

Rumor has it that the lovely Amanda is fresh out of dental school...I've decided to assist her with the more unruly patients.

Forum List

Back