Dental insurance

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
is legal theft. Really.

I have to get my kid's wisdom teeth removed. I have to pay upfront and then maybe they will reimburse.

They will delay the payment and deny the claim. We can play that game for some 10 months. They just automatically keep taking money out of my check though. Nice con game.

Some insurance companies are good, some are bad, regardless of what line of business they are covering.

If they don't treat you well, go get another provider. If it is through your company, complain to HR.

is legal theft. Really.

I have to get my kid's wisdom teeth removed. I have to pay upfront and then maybe they will reimburse.

They will delay the payment and deny the claim. We can play that game for some 10 months. They just automatically keep taking money out of my check though. Nice con game.

I think it should fall under medical. What is it falling under? Dental health is so important and most people do not have any dental ins and if they do it covers 1000 bucks a year, and we all know what a crown and root canal costs. Even a filling or just an x-ray. Dentist are really bad as far as I'm concerned, once they are in your mouth, no telling what. Most of us just do what the Dentist suggests as we are in their hands.

I have to get my kid's wisdom teeth removed
You need to have you own jaw smashed with a sledgehammer, you wicked witch, unless someone beats me to the punch and puts you to death first.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, you don't think Moses was a fool, do you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Putin-Thats-not-very-nice.jpg

is legal theft. Really.

We should force everyone to buy it!

is legal theft. Really.

We should force everyone to buy it!

I already am.

I have to get my kid's wisdom teeth removed
You need to have you own jaw smashed with a sledgehammer, you wicked witch, unless someone beats me to the punch and puts you to death first.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, you don't think Moses was a fool, do you?

How is it my fault that you don't have any data?

Forum List

Back