Dental Fluorosis do you have white spots on your teeth or does your child

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

"Common sense should tell us that if a poison circulating in a child's body can damage the tooth-forming cells, then other harm also is likely." - Dr. John Colquhoun (1997).

Do your teeth, or your child’s teeth, have white spots? white streaks? cloudy splotches? brown stains? pitting? If so, you or your child may be among the millions of Americans who now have a condition called dental fluorosis.

Fluoride Action Network | Dental Fluorosis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've had sixty to fifty years of dental con jobs another area where sheep can't get how the dental area the world is also part of the " MEDICAL" field they make money keeping you sick and your teeth bad.
Those who have great teeth " your genetics" are the big cause of it all dufis.

Most people are getting rotten teeth, cavities galore ...........but hey it's ok the FDA GODS told us it's all safe very safe lmfao!!.

Why do people who support this shit in the water supply? Do they desire to have other people brain damaged?

Fluoride is considered a contaminant in water right along with other contaminants like lead, aluminum, arsenic, mercury and sulfur. It also increases the accumulation of heavy metals in the body.

Why do people who support this shit in the water supply? Do they desire to have other people brain damaged?

Fluoride is considered a contaminant in water right along with other contaminants like lead, aluminum, arsenic, mercury and sulfur. It also increases the accumulation of heavy metals in the body.

hCC44A2BB

hCC44A2BB

Obviously you cared enough to make a dumb ass post and previously comment now didn't you? Does that make you a lair?

hCC44A2BB

Obviously you cared enough to make a dumb ass post and previously comment now didn't you? Does that make you a lair?

No. It means I'm being entertained reading crazy conspiracy theory posts. Do some more. They are funny.

hCC44A2BB

No. It means I'm being entertained reading crazy conspiracy theory posts. Do some more. They are funny.

I think more you and your demons merely enjoy being a prick. Do you get paid for acting like that or is it just a natural inclination for you?

hCC44A2BB

I think more you and your demons merely enjoy being a prick. Do you get paid for acting like that or is it just a natural inclination for you?

I confess. I enjoy laughing at crazy fools. You got me.

hCC44A2BB

I confess. I enjoy laughing at crazy fools. You got me.

Okay, you can run along now and don't forget to take in some more of your fluoridated water and keep up on your regular vaccines.

Why do you want people to be in pain and lose their teeth?

Why do you not read those who have no reason to lie about information.

FLUORIDE IS BANNED IN MOST COUNTRIES.............

Toxic chemicals found in most toothpastes: Sodium fluoride, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide, mica, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), blue 1 aluminium lake, sodium saccharin, polyethylene, hydrated silica, sorbitol, xanthan gum, cellulose gum (chemically-treated), carbomer.
POISON in Most Toothpaste! 3 Safe Brands | Humans Are Free

What should I do if my child eats toothpaste with fluoride from the toothpaste tube?
  • Give your local poison center a call at 1-800-222-1222.
  • Based on the amount possibly ingested and the development of any symptoms, the center will give you advice on whether you can safely stay home or go to the ER with your child.
  • If you can be watched at home, they will most likely recommend that you give your child some milk.
iu

iu

iu

iu

• Wikipedia – Fluorides are rapidly absorbed, and interfere with electron transport and calcium metabolism. Large ingestion of fluoride salts or hydrofluoric acid may result in fatal arrhythmias. Chronic over-absorption can cause hardening of bones, calcification of ligaments, and buildup on teeth. Fluoride can cause irritation or corrosion to eyes, skin, and nasal membranes. The lethal dose for a 70 kg (154 lb) human is estimated at 5–10 g. Sodium fluoride is classed as toxic by both inhalation (of dusts or aerosols) and ingestion. In high enough doses, it has been shown to affect the heart and circulatory system. For occupational exposures, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health have established occupational exposure limits at 2.5 mg/m3 over an 8 hour time-weighted average.
  • Cancer.org – The maximum allowed level of sodium fluoride in our drinking water is 4.0 mg/L, set by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), for adults, and 2.0 mg/L for children under the age of 9. The recommended dose for drinking water is 0.7 mg/L, set by the US Dept of Health and Human Services (this used to be higher, but since we get fluoride from other sources now, such as toothpaste, this recommendation was lowered from a range of 0.7 – 1.2 mg/L in 2011). Natural drinking water sources in the US have an average fluoride level of about 0.2 mg/L, although in some places it can be much higher. The natural levels of fluoride in water in some places can be even higher than 4 mg/L. Community water systems in such areas are required to lower the fluoride level below the acceptable standard. But the levels in private water sources, such as wells, may still be higher. In other words, if you’re concerned about fluoride exposure, you might actually be getting less fluoride via the “fluoridated water” from your city! Fluoride addition to drinking water is a local (city/municipality) decision, about 2/3 of Americans have access to fluoridated water.
  • MayoClinic.org – The Mayo Clinic is almost an outright advertisement for taking more sodium fluoride. It lists brand names of products that include sodium flouride such as Aquafresh, Denta 5000 Plus, Ethedent, and Fluoridex. Suprisingly, they actually list a recommended daily dose of fluoride: birth to 3 years of age: 0.1 to 1.5 milligrams (mg); 4 to 6 years of age: 1 to 2.5 mg; 7 to 10 years of age: 1.5 to 2.5 mg; adolescents and adults: 1.5 to 4 mg! That’s when we just learned that 4 mg can be a lethal dose. Say what? I noticed that in small print at the top of the page it says “Drug information provided by: Micromedex.” Pharmaceuticals giving profits priority over our health? That never happens, right? Argh!
  • FluorideAlert.org – On the very anti-fluoride side of the debate, there are several websites such as this one taking an aggressive stance against sodium fluoride. Their main objective appears to be to reduce the amount of fluoride we ingest, as opposed to the flouride we apply topically (ie don’t swallow). FlourideAlert is concerned with the long-term chronic effects of sodium fluoride ingestion, particularly with people that drink great amounts of flouridated water or are exposed to industrial versions of fluoride.
  • The Fluoride Deception– this book covers extensively the problems with fluoridation, and goes as far as to discuss the environmental concerns and damage that’s been done. While I haven’t read this, I plan to if I find the time. It receives, at the time of this writing, 5 stars from 77 reviewers. One thing I noticed in the comments was remarks from people with thyroid problems and how that could be related to over-fluoridation.
  • PrisonPlanet.com – another site that takes a very aggressive anti-fluoride stance, going so far as to call it a government conspiracy. They call fluoridated water the “poison tap water” and mention everything from cancer to lowering of IQ. I’ll let you read that page for your own entertainment/ knowledge gathering.
  • My Dentist – last but not least, my dentist is obviously a huge proponent of fluoride. Even the dental assistant went on to discuss how “systemic” (ingested) fluoride, also known as skeletal fluoride, is beneficial to skeletal and bone formation. It didn’t occur to me that ingested fluoride (which is the source of much of the fluoride controversy) could be beneficial. I was under the impression that only a topical application was good for your teeth.
Out of all these sites I found Cancer.org one to be the most useful and well-balanced, although I was impressed by the depth of research contained on FluorideAlert.org. It has made me think more about the potential long-term/chronic effects of regular sodium fluoride exposure. It seems to me that the biggest concern has to do with ingestion of fluoride vs topical application. I’m curious to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments below – know of any key sources of information that I missed (I’m sure there are many!)?

This next video by a state representative who also happens to be a doctor, focuses on the point of ingestion (via our drinking water) vs topical application (toothpaste and mouth rinses) and the potentially detrimental effects of ingestion on children.

Joe Hensley, M.D. and State Representative, on the Dangers of Fluoride [VIDEO]
Is Sodium Fluoride Dangerous? Risks and Benefits Analyzed

Is Sodium Fluoride Dangerous? Risks and Benefits Analyzed

Forum List

Back