Dental assistant fired for expressing support for Trump on facebook

Dental Assistant Fired For Expressing Support For Trump on Facebook

A South Milwaukee dental assistant was fired from her job after a single person complained about a pro-Trump comment she had posted on Facebook.
-----------------------------------------------------------

We told you these pigs are sick in the head. Now imagine a docotr or dentist who just plain hates you because you support Trump.

You pig leftist are like 5 yrs old who never grew up you are pathetic you are idiots losers c word everything under the sun that is filth you are it!!!!

PAY BACK IS COMING YOU TWATS!!!!! KARMA FINDS U BITCH!!
tRump and his drooling faithful are almost universally unpopular.
BS
Obviously not, or these things wouldn't happen.
You don't care for your personal tribulations and that isn't my fault, president Trump's or those who support him.
What's that got to do with you tRump-tards being universally loathed?

Do you think this should be illegal?

it's not?

Beats me. I asked if it should be illegal. What do you think?

seems like unlawful termination to me----SEEMS I am not a lawyer

Heh.. uh, yeah. ok. Do you agree with that? Should it unlawful to fire someone because you disagree with their politics?

Did her a favor. Who wants to work for garage.
???

it's not?

Heh.. uh, yeah. ok. Do you agree with that? Should it unlawful to fire someone because you disagree with their politics?

???

Garbage [emoji1005]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

???

Garbage [emoji1005]

Obviously. Do you have an answer to the question you were responding to? Should it be unlawful to fire someone because you disagree with their politics?

A South Milwaukee dental assistant was fired from her job after a single person complained about a pro-Trump comment she had posted on Facebook.

We told you these pigs are sick in the head. Now imagine a docotr or dentist who just plain hates you because you support Trump.

You pig leftist are like 5 yrs old who never grew up you are pathetic you are idiots losers c word everything under the sun that is filth you are it!!!!

A very big wrongful termination lawsuit unless I miss my guess. The dumb dentist could end up working for her.

???

Garbage [emoji1005]

Obviously. Do you have an answer to the question you were responding to? Should it be unlawful to fire someone because you disagree with their politics?

If she can find a lawyer that is willing to litigate, she should do it.

???

Garbage [emoji1005]

Do you think it should be unlawful to fire someone because you disagree with their politics?

???

Garbage [emoji1005]

Do you think it should be unlawful to fire someone because you disagree with their politics?

What the fuck do you think I just said, you annoying asshole?

What the fuck do you think I just said, you annoying asshole?

I can't tell for sure. I guess that's a yes.

Are you also in favor of all the other "discrimination" nonsense? Should hiring and firing decisions be up to the government?

They should have given her a good public caning ! Not for the tRump support.
For using Farcebook

What was the "racist" comment that she made on Facebook? Is that provided anywhere?

No, it isn't. The single troll made the post and then the company canned her. In the MSJ article, the woman claimed it was her MAGA show of support and maybe a few other comments that got her fired. She also claimed she wasn't racist. There's a disconnect here which makes me think there is more to the story.

Is it just me or is writing the article without including the supposed "racist" post an awful piece of journalism?

Agreed. The story leaves a big gaping hole for people to fill in the blanks. Dangerous.

Forum List

Back